[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Universal Title Kevin Owens (c) vs. Seth Rollins >Women's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: coc.jpg (48KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
coc.jpg
48KB, 1200x675px
>Universal Title
Kevin Owens (c) vs. Seth Rollins

>Women's Title
Charlotte (c) vs Sasha Banks

>United States Title
Rusev (c) vs Roman Reigns

>Tag Titles
New Day (c) vs The Club

Sami Zayn vs Chris Jericho

>Best of 7 Finals
Cesaro vs Sheamus

Shining Stars vs Enzo and Cass

Hows the probable card look?
>>
>>1751309

>Zayn vs Jericho

I'm kinda out of the loop, but why?
>>
JUST
>>
>>1751314
Fighting over based fatass

Also an opener is needed for the PPV
>>
>>1751309
Objectively better than the Backlash card
>>
>its actually a singles match as the main event
fucking great

Roman can do wonders with great workers, which was proof tonight. Both him and Based Fatty got the crowd hot. Too bad the entire show was dogshit besides the last 10 minutes

Hope this PPV is ok. Roman was over as hell when he was in the midcard anyway. Give him the US title. He got a massive pop the first staredown he had with Rusev
>>
Didn't they say next week the CW division comes to Raw? A CW Title match may happen at COC too.
>>
Fatty retains
Roman wins
Charlotte wins
New Day wins
Sami wins
Cesaro wins
Cass wins
>>
>>1751321
The card, on paper, is better

The show, objectively, will not be. The RAW team has no idea how to pace their fucking shows. SD kills them there. It will leak into the PPV
>>
>>1751357
They don't know how to pace a show when they have build the match/feud up, when it's a PPV and 95% of the show is matches they do well, Raw team knows how to book matches, see the Main Event tonight or the Fatal 4 way for the UNV Title a couple week ago. The crowd pops louder in those than anything SD ever put on TV.
>>
>>1751373
Nah senpai, the crowd for Ziggler/Styles was the best crowd participation during the split.
>>
>>1751373
this, the crowds been hot for the majority of their main events. KO actually hitting a popup powerbomb and getting a pin on roman rather than a cheap roll up or some shit was a good move.
>>
>>1751373
This. It's clearly obvious Raw so far is more match driven and SD is more storyline driven (also the fact Raw gets the CW division) , SD should be the show that's 3 hours and Raw should be 2.
>>
>>1751309
Eh. Don't care about most of this but didn't care about Backlash either and that ended up being good.
>>
>>1751309
That looks disasterous.

Disgusting.
>>
Hovv Ric Flair has fallen ... before sex change he vas a Horseman ... so he rode a horse ... after sex change novv vvhy is he fighting horse ? It is animal cruelty and a bad Karma . He already tame enough horse .
>>
>>1751309
>Kevin Owens (c) vs. Seth Rollins
>Rusev (c) vs Roman Reigns
>Sami Zayn vs Chris Jericho
>Cesaro vs Sheamus
Good

>Shining Stars vs Enzo and Cass
>New Day (c) vs The Club
zzzz

>Charlotte (c) vs Sasha Banks
Man I like Charlie but Botcha is so terrible. I can't force myself to watch another match between these two
>>
>>1751314
Zayn told Jericho that he's just Owens' bitch and that Kevin will turn on him just like he did on Zayn. Jericho smashed a phone into his head then gave him a codebreaker in response
>>
>>1751309
>The state of RAM
The shows are so fucking horrible. Maybe the PPV will be decent, at least?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.