[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does he go from here? I'm sure vince doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

Where does he go from here?

I'm sure vince doesn't want him back anymore. Maybe goes to some outlaw company?
>>
>Vince "Daddy Issues" Meekmahan not wanting somebody who left him back

Did you just get here?
>>
>>1746999
He lost his rep, if he came back it would make the company look bad
>>
>>1746988
Vince would take him back immediately. It was Triple H who hated Punk's guts. It's not coincidence Punk left and Triple H's role got bigger in the company.
>>
>>1747009
Punk literally never had a "rep" as a legit REAL shooter.

>implying that legitimacy has ever mattered to Vince "I put my titles on whoever gets my dick hardest" McMahon
>>
>>1746988
>Where does he go from here?

BROTHER JACK

I KNEW YOU'D COME
>>
>>1747014
That is a myth. Vince held a bias against Punk since day one and tried to hold him back at every step. Infact if not for heyman, punk wouldn't even a have a job.

Vince always had a body builder fetish, punk was the opposite of that.
>>
he gets another ufc fight and wins, redeeming himself and cementing his underdog status

>fucking marks getting worked so hard by dana he's earning time and a half
>>
>>1747034
but at least it was a schrodinger cat kinda thing. now we know he is a tropicana juice can
>>
>>1747130
Little spoiler for you: most of the guys in WWE are not real legit shooters.
>>
>>1747132
sure but suspension of disbelief is harder when your anus was raped in live television
>>
>>1747132

you are missing the point, i dont know how autistic you have to be to not see how Punk has just ruined his reputation and made a complete fool of himself
>>
>>1747163
Probably still not quite as autistic as you.

>>1747142
If fucking Shibata can get over in New Japan after his MMA career Punk can easily do it in WWE.
>>
>>1747088
>underrated post
>>
>>1747092
>drinking this much Kool Aid

Is the Phil Brooks delusion actually contagious across the internet or something?
>>
He couldnt even cut it in the funny book industry. His sales were horrible
>>
WHAT'S CM PHIL DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?
>>
>>1747354
Selling hotdogs.
>>
>>1747009
Never underestimate Vince's desire to make money.
>>
>>1746988
Bellator.
>>
>>1747364
Vince doesn't give a shit about money anymore, he's too old
>>
He's going to write his shitty comic then he'll come crawling back to Vince after that flops.
>>
>>1746988
>>1746988
let's be honest for a moment. He lost for 1 reason. that dude he was fighting was trying to prove a point and CM Punk thought he was going to get a chance to circle a couple times before really getting into it.

Attacking a first time fighter before he had his guard up is objectively smart because always take advantage of your opponents weaknesses, but subjectively it's a pretty shitty thing to do knowing this is his first fight. I believe had the fight not gotten onto the ground that quick CM Punk would of won
>>
>>1747364
>Vince's desire to make money

Did you somehow miss everything that's happened since the WCW buyout?
>>
File: laughing-heyman.png (81KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-heyman.png
81KB, 265x265px
>Punk will come crawling back to Vince
Faggot has attitude problems. He walked out on wrestling and has to constantly virtue signal his "no regrets." His ego won't let him return.
>>
>>1747491
well i dont expect him to go back. But the only chip i think vince could play to allow punk to save his ego and return would be to give him the main event at wrestlemania (then probably change the card last second and make him midcard just for lulz)
>>
>>1747512
That would go far worse for Vince than it would Punk.
>>
>>1746988
The commenters said it best:

>It's all over!
>JUST
>like
>that
>>
>>1747454
translation:
>Hi! I know literally FUCK ALL about combat sports, but fuck it - here's my hot take anyway!
>>
>>1747535
care to elaborate? i said it was a smart combat move. However it's still a shitty thing to do to pounce on a first time fighter. are you literally on a medical bed from your mental retardation? is it that bad?
>>
>>1747454
Punk lost because he was an arrogant, deluded sack of shit who had his mind everywhere else but on the opponent.
>>
>>1747454
>would of

Learn basic English. you stupid, dumb cunt.
>>
>>1747702
learn to talk to girls in real life you silly slag
>>
>>1747009
It would also make the company money.
What do you think they care more about?
>>
>>1747608

God you're dumb

He's supposed to act nice and soft because it's his first time? He isn't a virgin getting fucked.
>>
>>1747608
Why would you think Phil's stand up would be any better than his ground game? Also it's not Gall's fault Phil didn't learn how to sprawl.
>>
>>1746988
he's gonna go to bellator and lose there too. After that he will open a wrestling school and do shoot interviews. in 6 years he will become born again christian and wrestle vince/hhh at wrestlemania in some dumb as fuck storyline. he will lose that match.
>>
>>1747756
He won't lose there. Bellator would pay someone to lose to Punk
>>
>>1747756
>>1747767
Does Bellator have USADA?
>>
>>1747364
Never underestimate how vindictive and petty Vince can be either. Not to say punk has done himself any favors. plus punk's ego won't allow him to return unless at least Vince is dead. probably Haitch too.
>>
>>1746988

Take new MMA moves

Develop new moveset

Go outlaw wrestle with his friends

Success
>>
>>1747187
Shibata literally killed a guy though
>>
>>1747364
Punks gimmick was literally that he was the best in the world. Regardless of wrestling being different it does affect his value to wwe even if punk wanted back
>>
It would be awkward as fuck. No one would really care. He lost credibility and talked too much shit to just come back and slot in.

The arena would be dead quiet if his theme song hit.
>>
>>1748969
Many fans still like Punk but he would have to reinvent himself. His on-screen persona was an arrogant douche but after the beat down, he can't sustain it. His remaining fans feel pity toward Punk rather than being impressed by his confidence. CM Punk is dead, maybe he should run under the name of Phil
>>
She goes to aj Lee's coalburned pussy while he still has it
>>
>>1746988

CM Punk was never going to come back no matter what.

WWE is a scummy company to work for.
>>
>>1747454

let's be honest for a moment, you're an actual idiot and this sounds like a comment a 14 year old cm punk fangirl would make on twitter.
>>
>I'm sure vince doesn't want him back anymore.

Nah. Vince is an old hand at this business, he doesn't give a shit about personal beefs with wrestlers or past conflicts, his only focus is making money.

The amount of cash Punk would draw would GREATLY surpass whatever yearly salary they'd offer him. There are no downsides whatsoever to signing him.

If Punk is willing to play ball with the WWE again, Vince will take him. No doubt in my mind.
>>
>>1749174
Haitch is petty
>>
>>1749174
Phil is not a draw

If Shaq says he wants to be a wrestler with 5-10 dates a year he'd be signed in a heartbeart

Not Phil
>>
>>1749174
This.

Come on, Vince has seen worse, he'd sign Punk any moment if the money was good.
>>
>>1749318
>signing Shaq for more than 1 match

L M A O
M
A
O

He'd get turned on so fast
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.