[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bitched about part timers in WWE taking spots on the card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 4928.jpg (28KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
4928.jpg
28KB, 620x372px
>Bitched about part timers in WWE taking spots on the card
>Was a part timer in UFC who took a spot on the card

Why is he such a hypocrite?
>>
Narcissistic.

Reason why even Daniel Bryan didn't like the faggot
>>
>still spouting the hypocrisy meme
He said in that podcast that he didn't necessarily resent guys like Lesnar, Batista, The Rock, and The Undertaker for having the schedules they did, he just wanted a shot at eventually being able to work a schedule like their's himself.

And it was never going to happen as long as they kept beating him and leaving afterwards so he couldn't get any heat back.

I don't think it would have bothered him if he had a fair shot at getting in a role like John Cena's, where he was booked on the same level as the part timers. Instead, he worked hurt all year, was paid less than them, did jobs for all of them, and played second fiddle to WWE's chosen guys despite out working all of them.
>>
>>1746883
In what way is he a part time UFC fighter? He's had one fight and has spent 2 years training for it and it was only planned for the last 6 months.
>>
>>1746883
>took a spot on the card
>raised the profile of every fighter on the card by virtue of being there

Nobody would have benefited from Joe Schmo going 2 and a half rounds with Gall.
>>
>>1748125
Wow you're a smart one. That is literally what a part timer is
>>
>>1748134
It's different than in UFC. WWE is a touring theatrical stage production filled with circus carnies with zero control over your destiny or job.

UFC is not so the complaints about one cannot be leveraged against the other.
>>
>>1748078
so essentially, the WWE is run just fine, and his problem is that it wasn't run entirely for the benefit of someone with notorious attitude issues?

sounds about right

>he worked hurt all year

had several weeks off after Mania 29 if I recall
>>
>>1748161
lol no, there's no way Punk or any rational person thinks WWE is run just fine.
>>
>>1748161
>WWE is run just fine
huh, I'm starting to think the Stamford Wives meme has some sense to it
>>
>>1748185
i'm following his own logic, and asking, what's the issue? if all you want is "the same" treatment as seasoned veterans who have paid their dues then where's the problem? there is none, he just wants it going his way for reasons only he understands
>>
>>1748161
If you think giving rubs to older guys just because they have too much clout for their own good and burying younger talent is fine then you are a fool.

Shit like that is why the only people who can draw in the current WWE are 20 years past their prime and all the young talent is directionless or beaten down.
>>
>>1748232
but they bring more eyeballs to the product, and that's better for everyone

right?
>>
>>1748253
And when they're ancient and can't do anything but come in and walk around the ring in their walker?

Oh yeah, you get the current product. A dying show where nobody matters despite the efforts they try to take to make up for constantly embarrassing them for some old timers to feel good.
>>
>>1748265
The guy you're talking to legitimately doesn't understand the difference between UFC and WWE
>>
>>1746883
Nigga made half a million for 2 minutes. That is winning in my opinion. Gall only got 30k.
>>
You're right, he only got to fight because of his fame. Punk was complaining when the rock did the same thing. This was fantasy camp for punk while so many others are scrapping by trying to make it to ufc. Punk laments the "haters" but doesn't acknowledge his own hypocrisy
>>
>>1748149
This logic is not sound
>>
File: confused-peanut-butter-cup.jpg (8KB, 221x221px) Image search: [Google]
confused-peanut-butter-cup.jpg
8KB, 221x221px
>>1748436
Punk put sociopath on his own Twitter description, so he probably does get that he is. What else can he do, though, lash out in interviews? He's still gotta be kayfabe for his own brandsake and pretend to be this happy fella that got knocked down many times before. I'm sure there are moments where Phil boils inside with self-hate just a bit.
>>
>>1748624
Agreed. I would love to hear an interview question that tackles the subject of this thread
>>
>>1748394
Because you're poor. Punk has the money, he wanted the glory but he got none
>>
>>1746883
In the words of Mickey Gall "Fuck the Hate"
>>
>>1748481
It's 100 percent sound, sorry you're a faggot
>>
>>1749018
You're just simply wrong, plain and simple. No one cares to argue with you for obvious reasons. 18+ you "faggot"
>>
>>1750886
That's right, faggot in quotes, because I'm not. Faggot.
>>
no, punk is a cunt who wants to be respected by everyone for doing just about jackshit.
>give him longest WWE reign of the modern era
>give him an undertaker match at wrestlemania
>give him wins over cena in hometown
>bring him up from ECW and he immediately wins the main title

what more did punk want?
oh yeah, thats right, more money for doing less work.
what a fuck
>>
File: 1472606715140.jpg (42KB, 363x326px) Image search: [Google]
1472606715140.jpg
42KB, 363x326px
THIS

This is exactly why I didn't root for him. He did exactly what he complained about.

The guy burns bridges everywhere he goes. He needs to look in the mirror and realize it's not that everyone he meets is an asshole, he's the asshole. He'll be divorced in 5 years or less.
>>
File: LIMRk.jpg (50KB, 499x306px) Image search: [Google]
LIMRk.jpg
50KB, 499x306px
Enjoy your loneliness
>>
>>1751281
Well done faggot
>>
>>1751282
Hahaha predictable
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.