[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, WWE didn't ruin this two yesterday. Are they learning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

So, WWE didn't ruin this two yesterday. Are they learning from their mistakes?
AA vs Rhyno/Slater would have gotten them incessantly booed.

-AA winning would have gotten them Roman level of heat
-AA losing would have killed WWE's purpose of making them look ''really really strong''

Now they can Rhyno Slater going as long as their popularity lasts, then lose the title to the USOS and have AA go over.

Was it that hard to understand with Roman?
>>
>>1746567
It was smart booking for once.

Don't get used to it.
>>
>>1746567
>>1746591
B-but Smackdown has the writers from NXT back when it was good, r-right g-guys?
>>
>>1746611
All you need to know if Vince is in charge and has the last say on everything on both shows.
>>
>>1746611
I think it actually has Ryan Ward yeah
>>
>>1746567
It was brilliant booking, seen only once in every 30 years from WWE
>>
I don't think they were in the books to fight Slater/Rhyno.

I think Usos might have cheated to go over AA.
>>
Smackdown has been legitimately well booked since the draft split

Well, except for the time they tried pushing Ziggler.
>>
>>1747232
They didn't try to push Ziggler, if anything they're prepping him up so he can turn heel after losing to everyone.
>>
File: 1463074370855.png (346KB, 383x430px) Image search: [Google]
1463074370855.png
346KB, 383x430px
>shelton benjamin and charlie haas rip offs
no thanks famalam.
>>
>>1747287
That's what they're doing now, but they were clearly going for a face push when they first gave him the match with Ambrose.
>>
>>1747305
They're not, but they're better than Botchamin & Haas ever were.
>>
>>1746567
This is the only way to continue the tag scene, especially the story for Rhyno/Slater. It would have made more sense to put the belts on The Uces last night.
>>
>>1747313
people were calling a heel turn for Ziggler at SummerSlam
>>
>>1747432
AHAHAHA sure man
>>
>>1747505
Gable can actually get a reaction unlike Charlie.

>I've watched none of their matches

We know.
>>
>>1747450
Why the Usos? The crowd is totally into Slater right now; it makes sense to ride it as long as it lasts, then the Usos, then have the AA come back.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.