[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>less over than bayley >less over than becky >dropped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 56825732.gif (2MB, 370x201px) Image search: [Google]
56825732.gif
2MB, 370x201px
>less over than bayley
>less over than becky
>dropped the title to charlotte on her first defense
>averages two dangerous botches a match
>has to take time off to avoid injuries every two months
What went wrong?
>>
>>1746476
>What went wrong?

Her hairline
>>
>>1746476
She knew how to handle the sledgehammer and that's about it
>>
>>1746476
She wasn't trained properly.
>>
Mediocre wrestler who bought into her own hype.

She's the female CM Punk.
>>
EXPOSED
>>
File: Mick & Sasha.jpg (413KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mick & Sasha.jpg
413KB, 1280x720px
Mick Foley and HHH protecting her. she was overhyped and is avg in the ring at best. she is 2 small and needs to bulk up a bit.
>>
>>1746476
She isn't that good.
She had 2 good matches in NXT, and hasn't had a single one since being called up. I have no clue why people think she is good? She is basically Brie Bella tier.
>>
>>1746744
>2 good matches in NXT

Name which two you think they are so we can resume laughing at you.
>>
>>1746476
>less over than becky
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Becketty's biggest pops are mild by Sasha's standards
>>
File: ezgif.com-resize.gif (4MB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-resize.gif
4MB, 300x321px
>>1746756
vs Bayley
vs Bayley
>>
>>1746795
Neither of those were the best match she had in NXT

Watch something from before Takeover Brooklyn newfuck
>>
>>1746795
takeover respect was mediocre as fuck and that giant celebration afterwards was cringeworthy
>>
>>1746795
The match with Becky was better than both of those
>>
>>1746792
>bretcuck seething
>>
>>1746799
Nah NXT sucks

>>1746808
You are cringeworthy and have bad opinions

>>1746823
Fuck off Becketty Mark
>>
>>1746894
Could you cuntrarian any harder right now? State of you.
>>
>>1746894
>SEETHING
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.