[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maryse should start wrestling again so she can win the Woman's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: Maryse.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Maryse.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
Maryse should start wrestling again so she can win the Woman's Championship off of Becky Lynch and her and Miz could start running through all the male and female wrestlers on the roster. They could act as each others managers interfering with matches to give their significant other an advantage. The Woman's Title has a similar color scheme to the IC title and would look great on Maryse.

>Book it Vince
>>
Maryse was considered bad in her time, she'd look fucking terrible now.
>>
Maryse is fucking horrible. She needs to stick to valet.
>>
>>1745467
Not with Miz at her side. She could play chicken shit heel easily.
>>
File: Did They?.png (272KB, 400x516px) Image search: [Google]
Did They?.png
272KB, 400x516px
>>1745462
kinda like a tag team without the homosexuality?
>>
>>1745467
>>1745471
no she wasnt
>>
>>1745472
She was a chickenshit heel then and she still sucked.
>>
>>1745487
She didn't have Miz at her side and all the woman from that point in time sucked. That was when vince was hiring reality tv stars.
>>
I loved her entrance music and her camel clutch

Her knee is fucked though and I don't think she'll wrestle again.
>>
so lets see:
you want a wrestler who is considered in the bottom of her generation to start wrestling as the exact same character?
I mean, I know WWE makes bad booking decisions, but if you guys ran it it would be in the ground.
>>
>>1745513
Dumbshit, I said that even by the standards of the time, she sucked.

Who taught you how to read?

>adding Miz

When has this ever been an improvement to anything?
>>
>>1745515
No I want a chickenshit heel power couple.
>>
>>1745516
>and beck lynch doesn't suck now?
>>
>>1745518
Because that's what the WWE needs more of.

Chickenshit heels.
>>
>>1745518
then pair Eva with a heel.
Why do people want chicken shits?
You only need one or two.
>>
>>1745526
>>1745528
Fuck the other chicken shits. Miz and Maryse only.
>>
>>1745532
no, fuck your stupid booking
>>
>>1745462
>Maryse should start wrestling again so she can win the Woman's Championship off of Becky Lynch

Decent idea, but let Becker have the belt for a while before you do that. Do it next year after Wrestlemania.
>>
>>1745467
>Maryse was considered bad in her time

Just not true. She was alright, and better than most of her peers. She'd have to do some training again, but I think she could up to the tier of Nikki and Alexa pretty quickly.
>>
>>1745541
>nigga who keeps making /bex/ general threads detected
>>
>>1745541
I agree if it was maryse by herself. But a maryse/miz team would be kinda legit.
>>
>>1745525
In a thread full of Miz & Maryse worshiping you've somehow made the dumbest post.

>>1745532
I'd rather have people who can be entertaining and know how to wrestle.

>>1745550
>She was alright, and better than most of her peers.

No she wasn't

>but I think she could up to the tier of Nikki and Alexa pretty quickly.

No she couldn't
>>
>>1745557
becky is a fat oompa-loompa

>>1745546
I don't think WWE would want Ted Danson has the Woman's champion

>>1745563
no it wouldn't, this isn't ECW in the 90's where you can get away with that
they wouldn't have any single person to feud with either
>>
>>1745571
The Miz is entertaining. Who the fuck would take the title off of him and be a better champ? Ziggler? Smiley McNiggerFace? Baron Corbin? Get the fuck out.
>>
She only came back for total divas don't think she wants to wrestle
>>
>>1745575
If there being each others valet they won't need another couple to feud with. Maryse has match, Miz distracts ref. Miz has match, maryse distracts ref.
>>
>>1745581
>Miz is entertaining

So when did you develop a taste for eating shit?
>>
>>1745592
>decades old booking tactics
never change jim
>>
>>1745602
never done in a way were both people had the titles
>>
>>1745598
>more entertaining then the rest of the shit tier mid card
>>
>>1745610
>he seriously thinks this
>>
>>1745629
name sum muh nikka
>>
File: Authority.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Authority.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
>>1745613
He isn't

>>1745639
18+
>>
>>1745661
>photoshopped
>>
>>1745670
>he has no fucking idea what he is talking about
>>
>>1745680
I get that this Mizanin mark is dumb-as-fuck but this takes the cake and dunks cock-first into it!
>>
>>1745685
>Took your mom and dunked cock-first into her!
>>
>>1745698
>Mizetty mark
>"your mom"

Pretty much what I expected.
>>
File: Damn Son.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Damn Son.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>1745685
see
>>1745698
>>
>>1745661
miz/maryse heel run would be better. the triple h/steph abused there power to become champs. if miz continues his fued with daniel bryan we could get the reverse of that were the authority wants to strip the titles from them and they keep using dirty tricks to retain them.
>>
>>1745741
>we could get the reverse of that were the authority wants to strip the titles from them and they keep using dirty tricks to retain them.

That sounds awful.

>Miz ever better than HHH
>>
>>1745462
Maryse is shit, no thanks
>>
>>1745928
Why did you bump this?
>>
>>1745940
Because fuck you, that why
>>
File: image.png (194KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
194KB, 424x318px
>>1745467

>in her time

because they're any better now? pls.
>>
>>1745462
>Maryse should start wrestling again

Not gonna happen.

The reason she left WWE years ago was due to all the bumps she took. She had some neck and back issues that luckily didn't require surgery but she did have an abdominal hernia that did require surgery. She asked for her release shortly afterwards. When she agreed to come back, her one stipulation was that she didn't have to wrestle. They only hired her back so she could be on Total Divas and to valet Miz. She's been pretty adamant about never wrestling again. I can see her doing some minor spots but a full blown match is impossible.
>>
>>1745467
I was always a fan of her when I was a mark, she was my brother's favourite Diva at the time
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.