[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the MOTN and why is it Ziggler vs Miz? It probably would've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
What was the MOTN and why is it Ziggler vs Miz?
It probably would've been AJ/Ambrose if it weren't for that finish.
>>
>Miz
>MOTN

Literally fucking never
>>
>>1745263
>Literally never
>Just happened tonight
Are you a retarded person??
>>
>>1745277
It wasn't better than Styles vs. Ambrose
>>
styles ambrose

name the last ppv styles was on where he didn't have the MOTN

probably WK10 lol
>>
>>1745263
Extreme Rules 2016
>>
>mizzy gunn and road dolf

no
>>
>>1745290
What was better than Styles/Nakamura @ WK10?
>>
>>1745252
It was MOTN because it felt like it mattered. I didn't want to see Miz lose, and I want to see how Dolph deals with utter defeat.
>>
>>1745291
>carried by 3 of the BITW
>took a nap for most of it
>>
>>1745252
Ziggler is always great despite what the underage redditbabbies will tell you

him and miz had a truly great match complete with a proper narrative. I hope this feud is drawn out a little bit longer and puts both guys over
>>
>>1745333
yer a jobber, kid
>>
Miz should have won clean
>>
Idk if I can call it MOTN but the match was way WAY fucking better than anyone expected. I really loved it
>>
>>1745317
This.

Miz did next to nothing in the match.
>>
>>1745384
nah hes a coward
>>
>>1745252

JBL ruined the ending as usual

>well the match had a poor ending
>I-I mean you win how ever you can.

Can someone remind this fuck that he's the heel announcer?
>>
>>1745384
I seriously don't understand why they are STILL booking Miz like a chickenshit heel. This is a great opportunity to turn Miz face and Daniel Bryan heel and lead to a great several month feud leading to Wrestlemania.

The Miz would suddenly get super serious and he would tell Maryse to not come to ringside, he would change his ring gear and his attire, no more flashy clothes and shades, he would just be serious, and he would go on a winning streak where he was showing his best technical skills and his nobility and sportsman-like conduct, while month after month, Daniel Bryan keeps denying him the pride and keeps refusing to acknowledge the Miz, and is generally being a prick. And at Wrestlemania or whatever, the Miz faces Daniel Bryan's subordinate for the IC title and has a feel good moment where he overcame his own shithead ways and became a wholesome guy, or at least a heel with some honor. But they would never do something so clever or even remotely smart.
>>
>>1745252
bray vs orton obviously motn. anyone who disagrees is a smark
>>
>>1745294
Okada Tanahashi was one of the best matches of all time
>>
>>1745294
GOAT Okada vs. Tanahashi
>>
>>1745427
>turned the beloved underdog face who got forced into early retirement from injuries heel
>against fucking MIZ

OK, that's it. We can end /asp/ now. No fucking way does anybody post something stupider.
>>
>>1746093
>>1746097
They've had better, but I have no problem with conceding there.

NEVER Title match was dope too, but it always is.
>>
>>1745427

Do these ideas actually sound good in your head? Or do you just come up with them while bashing your WWE figures together and then writing the "wins" down in your John Cena trapper keeper?
>>
>>1745263
See
>>1745291

>>1745317
Excuses don't matter, it was still MoTN.
>>
>>1745427
What a horrible idea. Just fucking terrible.
>>
File: 1374227018117.jpg (163KB, 762x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1374227018117.jpg
163KB, 762x1042px
>>1745427
is this bait? thanks for the keks
>>
>>1745282
ahahahahahahahahahah no
>>
>>1745290
backlash
>>
>>1745252
The opening where they mocked CM Punk's UFC fight was hilarious
>>
>>1745252
1. Women's match
2. Miz v Ziggy
3. Styles v Ambrose
>>
>>1745427
>Miz face

Do you recall how fucking horrible his last face run was?!
>>
AJ Styles VS Dean Ambrose was easily the match of the night. Styles is as phenomenal as ever and Ambrose rose to the occasion and gave a shit for once in his life. Looking forward to the No-DQ rematch.
>>
File: muh dragons.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
muh dragons.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>>1745427
>This is a great opportunity to turn Miz face and Daniel Bryan heel
I laughed so fucking hard I nearly died
Miz would laugh just as hard if he saw this post
>>
>>1745299

by being a second rate b plus bitch like always?

the double face palm as Ziggler was holding back his shame was fucking hilarious after all the shit he talked.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.