[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people who think Wyatt is being buried when he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: wyattfedora.png (409KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wyattfedora.png
409KB, 400x400px
>there are people who think Wyatt is being buried when he's literally 2nd main eventing every PPV

>not understanding a push doesn't mean you win it means you are getting TV and PPV time
>>
>jobbed to Kane in 2016
>>
>>1745241

Bray is getting pushed as jobber to the stars. So yeah, he is getting a push.
>>
>>1745241
Hi Bray!
>>
Right now he is in a really cool position because with Orton injured and Cena out, Who could feud AJ?

In the end the only options available are either him or The Miz (Dean could but WWE won't risk him being constantly booed by smarks and losing his merch selling capacity)
>>
>>1745409

and also feuding The Miz necessarily would need AJ turning face, while in a feud vs Bray, he easily could turn face with a "stand against the system" gimmick
>>
>>1745409
>Bray vs. Styles

You have my attention
>>
>>1745241
Has he won a match since beating Bryan in 2014?
>>
They have completely destroyed Bray Wyatt and took away all his credibility throughout the few years he's been in the WWE as Bray Wyatt. The loss to Kane wasn't the final nail in the coffin only because Bray Wyatt was already buried long ago. When you consistently have a man be beaten match after match after match for years, it gets incredibly easy to lose interest on him.

When Wyatt debuted, his promos were fresh and held interest. But now that literally everyone knows that they're just the prelude for another loss, they're just meaningless filler. Don't pretend you remember a word out of whatever Wyatt said in his last promo, whenever that was.
>>
>>1746893
Just on PPV alone he's beaten Cena, Jericho, Ryback & Reigns
>>
>>1745409
They're most definitely gonna continue the Dean Ambrose VS AJ Styles feud. Bray Wyatt VS AJ Styles is only a possibility if they decide to turn AJ face.
>>
>>1746936
>bray went from having an entire arena chant "he's got the whole world in his hands" to this

really fires the neurons
>>
>>1746950
God, you're reminding me of how fucking lame it was when they tried to turn a cool crowd chant that happened at Wrestlemania into an actual gimmick.

WWE can't let anything be done organically. If anything gets even remotely over, then they have to make sure they beat a dead horse with it to the fucking ground.
>>
>not on the card at Summerslam
>>
>>1746962
In case you haven't been paying attention these past few years, old man Vince is not down with things organically getting hot.
>>
>>1746946

Could be about Bray protecting the weak local wrestlers from bully AJ

While Styles cuts promos like
>This is a christian country, Bray
>and we don't like people like you
>GTFO TO YOUR SWAMP
>>
>>1746950
He also got 'Bray's gonna kill you' chants. Now he's a joke
>>
>>1745353
This.

They build him up just enough to feed him to top faces. Bray has won like 2 feuds the past 2 years. (Bryan and Dean)

He has lost every single other feud.
>>
>>1747065
He won against Jericho & Ryback
>>
>>1745409
WWE is booking Aj as a heel.
Bray is also a heel.
They will not feud with each other. Aj will feud with Dean for a few more weeks.
>>
>>1747079
>Jericho
Oh yeah, back when he was literally jobbing to everyone!

>The Ryback
I don't recall their feud at all. Which is a bad thing.
>>
>>1747100
>back when he was literally jobbing to everyone!

Hey, it could've been worse: Bray could've lost that feud, too.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.