[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#BROKEN Matt took his #SenorBenjaminSearchParty to Connecticut.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: broken wwe.png (247KB, 635x543px) Image search: [Google]
broken wwe.png
247KB, 635x543px
#BROKEN Matt took his #SenorBenjaminSearchParty to Connecticut. I hope to the Seven Deities there is video footage of this.
>>
Based
>>
What a fucking attention whore!

Didn't this faggot once sent fake suicide notes to jeff and got the fans to call the police to check up on him?
>>
>>1740012
An early sign of his #BROKEN Brilliance
>>
>>1740012
Yes it was to get out of TNA too
>>
This thread is fucking joke. Matt Hardy himself isn't over. TNA has 400 tourists in attendance, 50 of them cheer and boo whoever they are told to and rest just sit there in total apathy and disinterest. TNA pays them to attend their shows, clearly the most pathetic wrestling promotion in existence.

Honestly, this whole broken hardy meme is way played out. Its basically a story of an irrelevant forgotten hack who managed to get a job in a shitty promotion for shitty pay. Now he knows he's outdated and his days are numbered, so he pulls out a retard gimmick out of desperation and caters to the marks of the community, and ofcourse the idiots fall for it. There is nothing great about this shit.

When it comes to stardom, Reigns is world's above, in another fucking planet compared to Matt. This comparison is actually an insult to Roman.
>>
Roman Reigns -
> Based Badass
> Tall
> Built like a brick
> Super-athletic
> Talented
> Charismatic
> Popular (14m FB fans, 2M Twitter) and the most talked about hottest talent in the wrestling world.
> Potential to become mega star

Matt Hardy -

> Played out Retard gimmick
> Fucking FAT
> Old
> No athleticism whatsoever
> Can't wrestle worth a shit
> No charisma
> Unknown and forgotten by casuals
> Potential to retirement infront of 300 tourits
>>
I know Jeff's contract is up in January and he's going to Bolt out of that Sinking Ship faster than you can say "Brother Nero!" But when is Matt's up? OP's pic makes it look like it's soon. What a Batshit Insane final TNA Angle to get yourself in though. Based Money Matt.
>>
>>1740025
Hi Vince!
>>
>>1740012
Matt is just saving kayfabe
>>
>>1740027

Roman Reigns -
>not over

Matt Hardy -
>over
>>
>>1740038
WWE hates tag teams now.
Vince has no need for them other than their Legends Contract he intends to place on them
>>
>>1740012
>getting worked into a deletion
>>
>>1740062
They've wanted Juff back for a while, and they want Matt back now thanks to the broken character, might not necessarily be as a Tag team
>>
>>1740062
With the JUST state of the Smackdown tag roster getting the Hardy's in would be smart so they can give the rub to the newer teams. You know they'd split eventually and and do the same on the singles end.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.