[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he actually happy or having fun? To be honest I'm questioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: CM-Punk-UFC-Loss.jpg (107KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
CM-Punk-UFC-Loss.jpg
107KB, 640x357px
Is he actually happy or having fun?

To be honest I'm questioning this. You could hear it in his voice during the press conference, there's this sense of doubt in him. And his appearance, he looks so gaunt and frail.

I'm not so certain that qualifies him as being "happy."
>>
Of course he's not having fun, he was trying to save face after his narcissism got ran over by reality.

He's always sort of excused his self obsession by pretending like he has some sort of special virtue, and he just learned last night that actually he isn't really special outside of the world of wrestling- the world he hates and thinks he's too good for.

He is psychologically ill and I cannot imagine how low he must feel this morning having it sink in. I was feeling bad for him while writing this post but it just got funny again, not sure why
>>
>>1739980
He just bandwagoned on the UFC because of the WWE's non-compete clause as a way of sticking it to Vince and Paul and tried desperately to mask it as if it was something that he was always passionate about. Now that he got his ass kicked, this is his way of saying "It was just a prank, bro. Haha".
>>
We know now that it's all said and done Punk's just going to continue to do what he wants to do. I guess that means having fun.
>>
>>1739980
He's a narcissist asshole. I hope he is miserable but not enough to kill himself so he can suffer for the rest of his life
>>
>get your shit BTFO in 2 minutes

I- I'm having fun guys! l-lol it's just a prank bro!
>>
Here's my guess: He feels a bit like shit and wishes he'd have actually given at the very least a decent fight against the kid instead of just being completely and brutally eviscerated.

But considering he's still fucking AJ Lee and gained millions from the fight, he's probably not TOO saddened about it. Not enough to need your sympathy, anyways.
>>
You can tell he would have rather started out in one of the minor leagues. He just looked crushed, and with two years worth of training leading to nothing but 2 minutes of a very one-sided beatdown, who can blame him.

Still, despite being drastically unprepared for what he faced, he went out there on the largest stage of them all, and he made his statement. Seeing how humble he was after his match and in the press conference, let alone all the social media "praise" he's been getting, half from people who used to despise him, I'd say he's content. Maybe not "happy", but even if he did outright say he was happy, it'd be hard to tell if he truly meant it. [spoiler]Doubt he'll actually have another match in UFC any time soon though.[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.