[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe Rogan on CM Punk's Debut https://streamable.com/v8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Joe Rogan on CM Punk's Debut.jpg (373KB, 1180x660px) Image search: [Google]
Joe Rogan on CM Punk's Debut.jpg
373KB, 1180x660px
Joe Rogan on CM Punk's Debut

https://streamable.com/v8yq

Thoughts after watching this?
>>
Punk didn't take his Alpha Brain and Bulletproof Coffee.
>>
>>1739884
Rogan doesn't believe Punk was even close to Gall's level and doesn't agree with the fact that he made his MMA debut under the UFC banner.

"What [Punk] did was great, it was courageous," Rogan said during the UFC 203 pay-per-view broadcast. "But it was delusional. That's my feeling. My feeling when I was watching him hit the bag, when I was watching him train, and when I was watching him hit things. It's not like he can't ever learn, but there's a journey as a martial artist, and there's a path that each martial artist [is] on. And different people are on different paths. There's a reason brown belts don't compete with white belts in jiu-jitsu tournaments. It's because it's not fair. And what we saw tonight is not fair.

"Mickey Gall's way better. He's really good. I watched that kid roll, I watched him take the back when he fought Mike Jackson -- he's really good. And I just think that this is what happens when you take a guy who's an elite young kid and you have him fight someone's who a celebrity and wants to challenge himself. It's not the way to do it."

Rogan hopes to see Punk gather up some amateur experience before even thinking about stepping inside the Octagon again.

"If I had to give CM Punk some advice -- I hate to harp on this -- I'd say fight as an amateur," he said. "Fight people at your level. He wants to do this, he wants to challenge himself, he wants to continue -- God bless him. He's a fun guy. I like him. But this is not the way to do it."
>>
Ahahaha cucklord Phil absolutely BTFO
>>
What he basically said was "Fuck off, whoever booked this freak fight bullshit"
>>
>>1739905
lol trying to shift the blame onto Punk as if he scammed his way into a pro fight instead of what it was: Dana White giving the fans a carny gimmick freakshow, nice try
>>
This was a squash match. The UFC signed a celebrity amateur against a legit opponent to boost ratings.
>>
>>1739950
>The UFC signed a celebrity amateur against a legit opponent to boost ratings.
OMG, HOW DARE THEY??!!?!11!
>>
>>1739905
The thing is he was going to but Dana offered him the pro leagues.
>>
>>1739884
>giving a fuck about rogan or his opinions
>>
>>1739884
Well, he's right. Not much more needs to be said.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.