[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I will go somewhere else, and I will get more fucking over,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
"I will go somewhere else, and I will get more fucking over, because I know I can. You have shackled me."

In your opinion, has CM Punk been vindicated?
>>
>one (1) professional fight
>cauliflower ear the rest of his life

JUST Phil my shit up
>>
He burned all bridges with wrestling, lost his best friend, got washed in a 2 minute squash match and probably wont fight again in the UFC for a very long time if ever.

No?
>>
>>1738678
No. He's done in UFC. That fight was his chance to establish himself as someone to take seriously in the field and he blew it spectacularly. He's a laughing stock and the only vindication he has given is to those who always maintained that he has an ego that makes him believe he is better than he actually is. His only chance left now is NJPW. And that's if he hasn't unlearned most of his wrestling abilities in these two years of UFC training.

Outside of that, he's fucked. What else does he have to fall back on aside from grovelling to Vince?
>>
>>1738707
Well, the reality is that he probably doesn't ever need to work again. He's made plenty of money in his career and can fuck off back to Chicago to live out his days reading comic books and watching AJ get blacked.
>>
>>1738722
He'll need to work after he loses millions of dollars to the WWE doctor followed by the remainder of his money being taken by April when she divorces him
>>
>>1738722
What was his payday for this fight btw?
>>
>>1738689
>lost his best friend
umm jericho?
>>
>>1738752
Colt. He got pissy over him attending a RAW, like a possessive insecure husband who forbids his wife from hanging out with friends.
>>
He can still go to ROH or NJPW and he's be a big deal for them

Hell, even TNA would love to have him and a Punk/Brother Nero feud would be money for them
>>
>>1738761
Who the fuck lets their wife hang out with friends? I'm the only friend you need, bitch
>>
>>1738763
I could see Punk in NJPW/ROH. Would certainly make people give a shit about ROH again too.
>>
>>1738763
>ROH
>NJPW
>TNA
Why the fuck would he want to do that? He's got a networth of like 10 mill. Hopefully he'll disappear from the public eye permanently, because he's always been shit at everything he does.
>>
>>1738798

Because people with money don't just wake up one morning and decide to stop making money

And besides, he will want to stay in the public eye
>>
>>1738811
>Because people with money don't just wake up one morning and decide to stop making money
Yes, they do. I haven't worked since 2008 and have enough money to live out several lifetimes without ever doing so again. Maybe it's different for famous people, but I have no desire to ever lift a finger again.
>>
>>1738763
For the love of god, please do not put CM Punk in fucking NJPW, god damn it.
>>
>>1739293
lol
>>
>>1739293
Hi Vince.
>>
Punk worked himself

It's like pottery
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.