[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to be honest and say I do not derive any joy from having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 2016-09-11_201520.png (858KB, 1040x578px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-11_201520.png
858KB, 1040x578px
I have to be honest and say I do not derive any joy from having seen this.

The way CM Punk conducted himself insofar as his overinflated sense of self and abilities and then subsequently leaving the WWE and proceeding to hurl invective and vitriol to all and sundry was classless. However, seeing him beaten to a pulp was confronting because he was absolutely outclassed in every conceivable way and was never going to put up a credible fight. You can respect one's determination to try something new but you also have to know your limits and this was a bridge way, way, too far. Ordinarily I would derive a sense of schadenfreude but I would feel pretty callous for it.

Very conflicting situation as I never enjoy seeing anybody get their ass beaten unless they were a criminal or some kind of lowlife.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sQmAqJBv6g
2:30 onwards
Tell me ya ain't cringing
>>
File: jr.jpg (308KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
jr.jpg
308KB, 1280x768px
After the event ended, Joe Rogan discussed Punk's loss and issued some advice.

> "I admire CM Punk for taking the chance, I really do," Rogan said. "But, it was delusional. That's my feeling, it was my feeling watching him hit the bag, when I was watching him punch things. It's not like he can't ever learn, Visit Wrestling Inc. but there's a journey as a martial artist. There's a path that each martial artist is on and different people are on different paths. There's a reason why brown belts don't compete with white belts in jiu-jitsu tournaments. It's not fair, and what we saw tonight was not fair. Mickey Gall's way better, he's really good.

> "This is what happens when you take a guy who's an elite young kid [Gall] and you have him fight a celebrity who wants to challenge himself, it's not the way to do it... If I had to give CM Punk advice, I'd say, fight as an amateur, fight people at your level. I mean, he wants to do this, he wants to continue, God bless him, he's a fun guy, I like him. But this is not the way to do it."
>>
>>1738592
Wow Joe Rogan is a total piece of shit. Can't believe he would bury Punk like that.

Oh how many fights has Rogan won btw?
>>
File: original.jpg (30KB, 754x208px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
30KB, 754x208px
>>1738574
>>
>>1738608
How is he a piece of shit? How is anything what he said not true?
>>
File: 1467484910654.webm (655KB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1467484910654.webm
655KB, 640x266px
>>1738608
joe would mop the floor with punks wifes pussy
>>
>>1738592
Basically, he wanted to perform martial arts but refused to do it at an amateur level because of the shit salary he would've got.

Tbh I would've done the same if all I got was superficial injuries against gall. Punk earned alot of monies for 1 fight.
>>
>>1738608
Everything he said was true faggot
>>
>>1738608
really hope this is satire
>>
>>1738674
Its not about true or not, he is a piece of shit for shitting on someone who lost valiantly.

>>1738692
Bullshit. Joe couldn't beat up hornswoggle if tried on his best day.
>>
File: 1466716210294.png (461KB, 512x530px) Image search: [Google]
1466716210294.png
461KB, 512x530px
>>1738709
>valiantly
>>
>>1738709
>someone who lost valiantly

You are as delusional as Phil.

>Walk up to a group of Black Guys and say the N word. "He died Valiantly"

Please have Sex.
>>
>>1738709
>lost valiantly

How? He didn't pay his dues at all and looked like a chump for it. He deserved to get his ass beat. And I'm actually a fan of Punk.
>>
>>1738692
Why are you on this board if you are such a MMA mark?
>>
>>1738592

Rogan's right but it's stupid to blame Punk. Dana threw a truckload of money at him to fight in UFC so why wouldn't he? Blame UFC for being carny.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.