[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't they just let the Miz go off on indie shitters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Miz.jpg (320KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
Miz.jpg
320KB, 1284x722px
Why haven't they just let the Miz go off on indie shitters every week? I'd watch that.
>>
Because the faggot can't draw and is known for being a faggot main-eventing one of the worst manias of all time
>>
>>1737613
that has nothing to do with him being able to get booed for telling indie manlets to go back to bingo halls and VFWs to whack each other with barbed wire.
>>
>>1737622
Everyone can say that, even better if its someone talented instead of this shitter.

The only good thing about him is Maryse
>>
>>1737630
well he's a shitter that shouldn't be saying it in the first place, he'd get booed more and would be an even better heel
>>
>>1737638
>this guy sucks and isn't qualified for his position
>DAT JUST MAKES HIM A BETTER HEEL

nah
>>
>>1737607
People can hate all the want but that promo was fucking gold.

I hope they let Miz break the IC record and make the belt relevant and well respected again
>>
>>1737873
It really wasn't, it was just Miz shouting a lot, going for the cheapest of cheap heat and still blowing his lines.

>I hope they let Miz break the IC record
>make the belt relevant and well respected again

Pick 1.
>>
>>1737873
I'm hoping they clear Bryan to wrestle and he puts over Miz. Yeah Bryan would be carrying the match but at the very least it would be something that makes this run eventful. Then after that keep the belt on Miz for another month or 2 then give it to someone else. Ideally Sami Zayn but he's on Raw for some reason.
>>
>>1738120
Captain Concussion is never coming back
>>
It hurt beta cuck Bryan's feelings so he put a stop to it. Based fucking MIZ working his coworkers with a fucking promo, no one else on the roster can touch him in any regard. Maybe when you boys have sex you'll realize this.
>>
>>1738120
>wasting a Bryan comeback match on putting over Miz

Benoit yourself
>>
>>1738125
But that's wrong, retard.
>>
>>1738125
>no one else on the roster can touch him in any regard

Post 10 5 star matches by the Miz. I'll be waiting.
>>
>>1738131
>>1738132
Get laid. Maybe then you'll grow up past you're """"""""""""""""""""""technical wrestling"""""""""""""""""""""
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 960x541px
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EEEEEYEEEEEES
>>
File: poor lil wite boi.png (522KB, 764x756px) Image search: [Google]
poor lil wite boi.png
522KB, 764x756px
>>1738137

>can't even post 1
>>
>>1737607
His promo after it was great, too. One of the best talkers they have. They really should be utilizing his promos more.
>>
>>1738137
>you're
>le overuse of apostrophes meme

Imbecile.

Also, the reason the angle got killed was because WWE does not want even the slightest acknowledgement that Bryan could return to wrestling on their programming.
>>
>>1738152
Bryan is a bitter beta so they won't after based miz crushed his entire life
>>
>>1738132
Post 10 5 star matches by anyone not named Misawa.
You have to keep these fairly standard, to highlight the person's weakness. Or you're just asking something way too grand that nobody could aspire to.
Here:
Name two four star singles matches by the Miz
>>
File: 435553.jpg (46KB, 333x390px) Image search: [Google]
435553.jpg
46KB, 333x390px
>>1738151
>>1738188
worked
>>
>>1738194
Tanahashi is getting close...

>>1738201
Your shitposting is nearly as lazy + boring as your idol's "wrestling".
>>
Because he can't actually work
>>
>>1738206
get worked by based miz baby

at least he can cut a promo in english
>>
>>1738211
>at least he can promo

Judging by his entire career, not really.
>>
>>1738224
him shitting on your bingohall boy bryan was too much for you eh?
>>
>>1738231
Swing and a miss.
>>
>>1738237
mark
>>
>>1738239
Getting sad now little boy
>>
>>1738255
Hi, Bryan! Sorry you're feelings got hurt by Big Dick Miz. It'll be okay, I promise.
>>
>>1738282
Still very lazy pal.
>>
File: handsome GOAT.jpg (43KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
handsome GOAT.jpg
43KB, 512x288px
>>1738255
>Getting sad now little boy
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.