[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This is now the RAW after Money In The Bank 2011 and you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: NWO.jpg (88KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
NWO.jpg
88KB, 1280x800px
>This is now the RAW after Money In The Bank 2011 and you must book the return of the NWO

Try it /asp/
>>
Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Hulk Hogan come out. They beat up CM Punk, John Cena, and Rey Misterio jr. This culminates in a 6 person tag at the next PPV for control of the WWF. NwO wins, Triple H joins them and they become a villainous authority until Survivor Series 2014 when Stinger returns to stop them. Then Stinger and Hulkster have a match at Wrestlecade 1 (WMXXXI) for the Heavyweight title that Hogan won at Armageddon 2011. Hall and Nash, who won the tag belts at No Mercy 2011, defend their belts against Cena and Punk at Wrestlecade. Stinger wins, so do Cena and Punk. The nWo disbands and leaves. The end.
>>
>>1737612
>No Sting vs Taker in this storyline

its shit
>>
>Hall in 2011

oh dear
>>
>>1737620
Why would I want that ginger bastard to wrestle Sting? Taker is a sports entertainment superstar. Not a wrestler.
>>
>>1737626
You dont need Hall.

You can begin with CM Punk and Kevin Nash.
>>
>>1737647
ok
>Nash cuts his shower, weigths, clue promo
>Punk obeys
>next week he's shown taking a shower
>the next lifting weights
>the third week he asks Nash how he should get a clue
>cue Hollywood Hulk Hogan coming out
>instead of a leg drop he gives him an nWo shirt
>Punk joins the nWo

after that he holds the belt until 2016 and keeps holding on to it until he dies

the end
>>
>>1737656
I miss the days when they'd only put the strizap on a shooter.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.