[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No matter the outcome, Punk actualy is the winner: >got to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 10

File: wc1678263.jpg (2MB, 2400x2957px) Image search: [Google]
wc1678263.jpg
2MB, 2400x2957px
No matter the outcome, Punk actualy is the winner:
>got to solve his midlife crisis
>made money
>got paid for doing jack shit for two years
>UFC also likely paid for his medical bills so his broken body got fixed for free
>rumour has it that White wants him out so he will easily get out of his multi match contract
>>
>lost embarassingly
>>
Tfw he was thinking about what he was going to say after he won before the fight started. Tfw it couldn't have gone worse. Even if he was knocked out in one pucnch you can call it a fluke, he didn't even look like he knew what he was doing and got zero offense
>>
File: Don't believe his lies.jpg (31KB, 720x368px) Image search: [Google]
Don't believe his lies.jpg
31KB, 720x368px
>>1737541
Punk is easy money. Even for a prelim fight.

He'll have one more fight then he'll be done.
>>
>>1737549

>put up more of a fight than aldo did vs mcgregor

r1 stoppages in UFC aren't embarrassing. they happen all the time. r1 stoppages in less than 20 seconds are embarrassing
>>
File: just punk.jpg (53KB, 729x561px) Image search: [Google]
just punk.jpg
53KB, 729x561px
>>1737541
>got to solve his midlife crisis

Yep, looks like a man at peace with himself.
>>
>>1737541

>b-but he made money

You punk marks always bring this up. Phil didn't care about the money, he wanted to be seen as a legit competitor in the ufc, so he could tell vince, haitch, and all of the "we brought his house!" autists to fuck off. Phil doesn't want to be known as a carney for the rest of his life. He was embarrassed today, and I doubt he will ever live this down.
>>
>>1737552
They might go for Punk vs. Gall 2, but I doubt Punk will draw a dime, not after this travesty. Apparently Dana is really pissed and I doubt he would book a literal amateur fight just so Punk can continue on fixing his crisis of masculinity. He's done, all the money he could bring have been collected.
>>
>>1737549
He defended off the defeat with textbook mma skills for several minutes. He did better than he had any business doing. Have no answer at all for the take down and losing instantly would have been embarrassing.
>>
>>1737549
He had a competent ground game. Just wasn't very good at it.
>>
No he did not get paid. He was in the literal midcard. And lost.
>>
>>1737580
I can't see how Punk/Gall 2 would play out any different. Gall is too good for him. In fact, almost all fighters wanting to turn pro are too good for Punk. He started too late and everyone is just out of his league.

Dana White is a people pleaser and Punk has a lot of fans and a lot of potential to make money. Realistically, the only fight I can see Punk having is a complete amateur with near to no experience and just stick him on the prelims.
>>
>left WWE
>Missed out on headlining Wrestlemania and generally being the face of the company for years
>wasted 2 years of his time and money in "training"
>gets humiliated by a kid almost half his age in a couple of minutes without even throwing a punch

kek

KEK
>>
>>1737590
Meanwhile you've been sat in your basement shitposting about Phil on 4chan for 2 years.
>>
>>1737590
How long until AJ divorces him?
>>
Dude he was fucking crying in the post-match conference.

He doesn't care about money. He never did. He was a slob/street thug who made it big. He could've made more money and continued to bone divas at WWE.

He fought to prove the haters wrong, and the haters were right.

All those faggots that shit talked him and told him he couldn't do it were right.

He's fucking done. His mental state right now must be devastating.
>>
>>1737541
>If you kill your enemies, they win.
>>
You know, after all the time I've spent making fun of him and as eager as I was to see him get his dick kicked in, I couldn't watch after the first minute of him getting mauled.
I guess deep down I feel bad for him, and still somewhat like him from his WWE run.

So how long until he slinks back to Raw and uses the UFC embarrassment to become a shit eating heel?
>>
http://thehardtimes.net/2016/09/09/cm-punk-overcome-odds-prove-everyone-wrong-reports-straight-edge-dork-crammed-locker/
>>
>>1737599
>street thug
nah he would have been able to do better if he was.
>>
>>1737594
Hi Phil! Still not killed yourself yet?
>>
>>1737541
Tell this to yourself you fake sport loving fag. Connor was right 100%, wwe superstars are real pussies. This dude got 2 years of training under the best coach there is in mma, and he got his ass handed to him in 2 minutes by a rookie, didnt even get a single point, single hit, plus his defense was tragic. This was one of the worst mma performances in history of this sport. Yeah, real winner. Maybe for faggots that like gays in colorful tights.
>>
>>1737629
>When your only come back is meme that was old before it even happened
>>
>>1737633
>This dude got 2 years of training under the best coach there is in mma, and he got his ass handed to him in 2 minutes by a rookie

>is 40 years old
>Gall has been training since he was a kid
>>
>>1737594
I already think he's a cooler dude than you for doing that it's much more pathetic to spend two years of your life defending cm punk. The dude was a delusional faggot who got an oppurtuinity he in no way earned and took a pay check that other fighters deserved. Mickey gall is a hero for sending that faggot back to his spic wife and shitty dog
>>
>>1737644
Not 40 yet, but... So? This proves that wwe superstars aint got shit on real fighters, connor was right and those fake sportsmens that replied to him are in denial and would get their asses handed to them.
>>
>>1737541
He should stick to being a Walking Dead enthusiast tbqh.
>>
>>1737649
>Implying I've been defending him for 2 years
Do I think he should have gone straight to the UFC? No. Do a Batista or Bobby Lashley and go to a smaller promotion to make a name for yourself in MMA. But is it his fault that he's a big name and Dana wanted him at UFC? Again, no.

>The dude was a delusional faggot who got an oppurtuinity he in no way earned and took a pay check that other fighters deserved
Delusional? Yeah, I guess so. When you have some of the best trainers in MMA tell you you're going to win a fight with a pro, I imagine he'll get an ego. As for the pay check, if others "deserved" it, then why isn't Dana White putting them in fights? Because they aren't as big of a name as Punk.
>>
>>
>>1737650
Older guys take longer to learn new tricks. And again, he's been training for 2 years where has Gall has been training for most of his adolescents.
>>
File: 1453058052196.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453058052196.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
>>1737633
>manhug autists being THIS FUCKING TRIGGERED
>b-b-but m-muh blood sport is a r-respectable c-competition!
>d-don't push me bro I t-train for da cage! Mooooom not now, I'm on the interweb, I'll take that Affliction shirt!
>>
>tried to use the cage like ring ropes so the ref would break the hold
>tapped out on the mat rather than the opponent

Literally the only two things he did in this"fight" and he fucked up both of them. Did this fucking idiot get taught nothing?
>>
>>1737582
That is what happened though.
>>
>>1737678
>tapped out on the mat rather than the opponent
So you have no MMA knowledge? You tap out any way you can, most just tap the guy so they know when to break the hold, but if you're not in the position to do so, the mat is fine and even preferred.
>>
>>1737671

Buahahahahaha Im not even a mma fan xd. Nice try you fairy loving faggot. Go watch your new gay humping each other and twerking you sick fuck.

Btw how was this triggerred. You cant comprehend which is a jab at someone and what is being triggerred. It was clearly a jab and you are a butthurt triggered shitface.
>>
>>1737670
Still doesnt change anything and proves that pro wrestlers have nothing on mma fighters. That was my point.
>>
>>1737706
It proves nothing other than inexperienced guys will almost always lose against experienced guys. But you didn't need to see a CM Punk fight to know that would happen.
>>
>>1737650
Well no shit, if you need this to be told to you you're a retard, the only people saying otherwise are trolls, and as Punk said the guys who replied to Connor were probably forced to do so by Vince
>>
>>1737719
It's no coincidence that the guys who responded to McGregor were heels.
>>
>>1737713
Ok idiot... Watch tweet from connor about wwe pussies and then every wrestlers butthurtnes in replies. They were in denial that they are not just actors. Thats all my point. Are you dumb that you cant understand this?
>>
>>1737722
Bullshit. Natalya, sasha, roman, helms, flair and probably much more. They are pussies in denial.
>>
>>1737580
How is it known Dana is pissed?
>>
>>1737733
>Resorting to insults

The point everyone was making is that they're sometimes even a foot bigger and have over 100lbs of muscle (Sometimes fat) over McGregor. The moment you say: "Could $WWE_Guy take $UFC_Guy in a UFC fight?" the answer will almost always be a no because of weight-cuts and lack of experience. If you simplify it to: "Could $WWE_Guy take $UFC_Guy in an unsanctioned fight?" they probably could. Especially when someone like McGregor has been fighting guys at 145lbs his entire life.

If you can't see past the memes and realize that was the ultimate point wrestlers were making -- that they're bigger, stronger and sometimes more athletic than UFC fighters, then you're straight up delusional.
>>
>>1737737
>Natalya
Made a comment about McGregor working WWE guys to get himself over. Doesn't count.

>Sasha
Pretty much the same thing. Made a comment in jest about how McGregor should bring it or some shit. Doesn't count.

>Helms
Not a WWE guy

>Flair
He's an OAP

Now let's look at the chaps that did respond:

>Roman Reigns
Face of the company; tweener

>Rusev
Heel

>Seth Rollins
Face of the company; heel

>Baron Corbin
Heel
>>
>>1737541
Mah, he's a poser that lost in two minutes.
>>
>>1737748
>"Could $WWE_Guy take $UFC_Guy in an unsanctioned fight?" they probably could.

No, mark.
>>
>>1737757
This much denial in the hearts of wwe fans. Live in it if you want. A rookie ufc fighter would beat the hell up every wwe guy, except maybe brock lesnar because everyone knows why.
>>
>>1737769
>>1737771
There's quite a few guys signed to WWE that have shooter backgrounds tho
>>
>>1737769
Totally right. A guy like McGregor, a man who's been fighting in the featherweight division for most of his career could easily pick up and take down a guy like Braun Strowman, a ~400lbs, 6' 7" man. Could McGregor even reach?

>>1737771
Been an MMA fan longer than I have a wrestling fan, friend. Just applying logic to the situation while putting memes aside.
>>
>>1737785
And I am the other way around so? Used to like pro wrestling for a long time until I realized how stupidd I feel for liking this shitshow for retarded audience. How's that an argument?
>>
This thread actually got interesting to read. I love it, maggle.
>>
>>1737748

> could the average gymrat actor take the average professional fighter in an unsactioned fight?

imma go with 'no'
>>
>>1737793
And that's something called an opinion.
>>
>>1737785
>Braun Strowman

He would never walk again after the damage someone like McGregor would do to his legs.
>>
>>1737795
Not OP, but what you honestly think a featherweight would do when a 400lb man with over a foot on McGregor do when Strowman has him down and is on top of him?
>>
>>1737795
This. I cant believe in how much denial wwe fags are. Its like putting an actor who plays a role of a sprinter with a professional sprinter. The pro would win no matter if they are racing on the street or on a stadium.

The funniest part is how much in denial are those idiots that work in wwe. Or as someone said - vince made them do so to not look bad.
>>
>>1737802
So he'll learn to keep his distance and take advantage of his reach.

He's 6'7" and ~400lbs. Why would someone of that size want to trade blows standing up? It would be in his instinct to bumrush him then keep him down then just a simple ground and pound. McGregor would be too small and too weak to attempt a submission.
>>
>>1737806
Show me some fight videos of Strowman
>>
>>1737809
>So he'll learn to keep his distance and take advantage of his reach.
>implying your 400 pound man has any control over the distance
>>
>>1737809
>I've never been in a fight before in my life: the post
>>
>>1737811
There are none. But that's not to say he'd be completely useless when he's double his weight and over a foot taller.
>>
>>1737742
The Meltz asked granny
>>
>>1737806
He wouldnt know what to do next, had to think for 10 seconds and in this time connor would get free 10 times and kicked his ass.
>>
>>1737814
You're right, he'll sit down stationary and let McGregor beat the shit out of him.

>>1737815
Yep, very droll. Because cleary it's not basic facts that a larger, bigger, stronger guy could keep a shorter, lighter, weaker guy down long enough to win a fight.
>>
>>1737816
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6JoAZSjwhw
>>
Hahahahahaha wrasslin' a shit leave our board forever.
>>
>>1737823
>bu bu bu he is bigger so winz
You realize that even pro mma fighters twice the size of the other used to lose when we didnt have weight classes in mma? So an actor would get fucked up quick.
>>
>>1737823
>You're right, he'll sit down stationary and let McGregor beat the shit out of him.
He would shamble around slowly like the overgrown non-athlete he is.
>>
>>1737818
But that's completely unrealistic and not what would happen.

It's like the MMA guys are saying unless you've been MMA for a number of years, you'll have no idea how to play to your strengths and you'll just stand there like a buffoon and take it. That's just not what would happen
>>
File: Strowman.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Strowman.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>1737827
600lbs of fat. Strowman is not fat.
>>
>>1737823
Here's a fun fact: UFC 1 ended with a guy who had a half-foot and nearly 50lbs weight advantage tapping out in under 2 minutes.
>>
>>1737837
Read
>>1737833

Punks fight proved that mma fans are right it seems...
>>
>>1737833
I completely understand that. But the weight difference was never as big as this.
>>
>>1737838
More weight = better I thought?
>>
FRIENDLY REMINDER BROCK ALSO LOST HIS FIRST FIGHT

THIS MEANS NOTHING
>>
>>1737846
Absolutely not. Fat is unhealthy. It's like you're purposely not reading.

WWE guys are big with muscles, not fat.
>>
>>1737850
Brock Lesnar won his first professional MMA fight.
>>
>>1737855
Omg... I cant with them anymore.

So what? They have no technical knowledge and no in ring intelligence compared to mma fighters. It automatically takes the muscle advantage away from them. Also with that many muscles you move sloppier.

Mariusz Pudzianowski got his ass handed to him, he was just a strongman and had tons of muscles. They got him nothing.
>>
>>1737867

Here we go, McGregor vs. The Mountain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

Look at the sheer size difference. Yes McGregor is taking it easy, and he has speed on his side. But all Mountain (Or Strowman) would have to do is bumrush him, pick him up, slam him to the ground, get on top and ground and pound. I expect a lot of: "Hurr durr, never been in a fight before" because you'd all rather shitpost that discuss what would happen. WWE guys would never want to stand up and box because they would lose their immediate size advantage.
>>
>>1737874
>Yes McGregor is taking it easy,

>>>/trash/

>stand up and box

We get it, you don't know shit about fighting.
>>
>>1737874
Certainly some ground to what you're saying. What you said earlier (At least I presume it was you), if it was a UFC fight, there is no doubt UFC guys would win, but if it was an unsanctioned fight, it opens up to the idea of WWE guys coming out on top, at least with people under 170lbs
>>
>>1737814
If smalls guys can beat up large guys so easily what's the point of weight classes again?
>>
>>1737874
Buahahahahahahha are you seriois? Using this shit as an argument xd. Mcgregor was dancing with him xd. Its another actor, they told him to not fuck him up probably. You are such a mark.
>>
>>1737877
>We get it, you don't know shit about fighting.
Obviously you don't if you fail to see how a size difference in an unsanctioned fight could go.
>>
>>1737885
You're an idiot. It's as simple as that. Dancing, fucking around, light sparring, it doesn't matter. The size difference is too much.
>>
>>1737884
Small guys in mma cant beat big guys in mma. Thats the reason. We are talking about big actor here.
>>
>>1737887
what exactly is an 'unsanctioned fight' in your mind?
>>
>>1737541
You forgot
>got humiliated in front of millions of people
>the clips will live on for the rest of his life
>cried like a bitch afterwards
>laughing stock of the world
>AJ will divorce him and take his money
>>
>>1737874
The size difference is definitely huge but still
>smaller experienced fighter
>big actor
>>
>>1737892
Kill yourself. I hope you take this to heart and do it. More than retards I obly hate retards in denial.
>>
>>1737887
I've seen lots of gymrats who think they're hot shit get choked out by guys nearly a foot shorter than them, if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>1737895
Not OP but, a fight with no official promoter, with no official rules and no weight classes.
>>
>>1737903
Difference between a 400lb professional body builder and some gymrat who thinks he's hot shit.
>>
>>1737905
No rules? So when does it end? Weapons allowed?
>>
>>1737905
So is it in a cage? Can they use folding chairs? Do they have anything on their hands? Are they wearing boots?
>>
>>1737910
>he thinks bodybuilders are shooters

Oh you are so fucking dumb
>>
>>1737910
Not him but the only difference would be their attitude. Neither would have actual training in a martial art.
>>
>>1737913
>>1737915

Sorta agree with >>1737905 but the rules thing is just common sense. More importantly a fight that just has no weight classes really. The minute you add weight classes, WWE guys would straight up lose.
>>
Just look at Tank Abbott back in the 90s. He was a legitimate fat guy who seriously knew how to fuck people up in the octagon. Muscles dont mean shit.
>>
>>1737918
What? Are you literate? If a 400lbs man bumrushes you, takes you down and holds you there, how is someone like McGregor, a 145lb man with short arms going to get him off or even submit him?
>>
>>1737930
Implying this would even happen.

Anyway its just one of many fight scenarios. You say like it would happen 100%.
>>
>>1737930
Bodybuilders train for aesthetics you nong

>takes you down and holds you there

Guillotine
>>
>>1737930
I mean, professional fighters spend time working on not getting bumrushed and taken down as part of their job.
>>
>>1737938
That's the only way it could happen. A massive guy with no fighting experience isn't going to stand up and try to fight a man who's had a career in boxing, BJJ, kickboxing, etc. They're going to play to their strengths and use their height and weight as an advantage.
>>
>>1737949
But they're trained to not get bumrushes by people of their size. That's the point I'm making. UFC fight with weight classes? WWE guys have no chance. Fight with no weight classes? They stand a chance.
>>
>>1737946
>Implying someone with over 200 pounds of muscle on you wouldn't be able to break the hole
>>
>>1737960
>break the hole

MMA isn't wrestling stupid
>>
>>1737962
>Implying MMA holds can not under any circumstances be broken
>>
>>1737757
Holy denial
Sup phil
>>
>>1737958
Fight with no weight classes? They stand a chance.

Maybe if we are talking about 140lbs vs 300lbs of pure muscle, ufcs 175lbs could beat any weight class in wwe easily.
>>
>>1737962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nPIoWu625w

Little unfair to say. It's like saying you can never break a submission from a UFC guy when it's strictly not true. For example, here's Rampage using his strength and power to break out of a submission. A WWE guy could easily do this.
>>
>>1737964
Not by people with no fight experience, no.

Your average local pub bouncer has a better shot in a shoot than Brawn Strongman.
>>
>>1737977
To be fair, Kimbo Slice made his living by fighting people, not by acting.
>>
>>1737575
Hahahhaha his ear looks like he was fighting for many years in ufc xd. What a pussy.
>>
>>1737967
I think I could agree to some of that. Obviously the bigger guys stand more of a chance against the bigger guys, but since McGregor made the comments and he's spent his career at 145, he's the one who has to be made an example of.
>>
>>1737583
Kys
>>
ITT: MMAutists got BTFO'd by Wrestlefags
>>
>>1738018
>Using "Kys" in 2016

>>1738022
Wrong mentality to have, dude. Just a difference in opinion over something that will never happen.
>>
Does anyone think that it would've been better for him if he blacked out rather than tapped?

I mean, it sounds stupid as fuck, but if Mickey wanted him to tap, it'd have been better for him not to, if that makes sense?
>>
>>1738028
>in tears
>>
The irony here is Gall would probably make a horrible shit tier pro wrestler.
>>
>>1738042
Not OP but

>Being this autistic at just 15.

Having you got some edgy Leafy videos to be watching?
>>
>>1737541
It's funny to think that ziggler would have been a more believable contender than punk
>>
>>1738042
>in tears

Despite breaking down every attempt made by MMAutists without resorting to insults or memes

Sounds like you need a good cry yourself, senpai.
>>
>>1737619

>Parker is planning a big party at his parent’s house for the fight. All of his friends are coming and splitting the price of the PPV, so it’ll only set him back $35.
>>
>>1738043

Why? he's already got a great Nihilist gimmick "fuck it we'll all be dead in 100 years and none of this will matter"
>>
File: 1469574579522.jpg (209KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1469574579522.jpg
209KB, 600x574px
>all the heemfags getting worked ITT
Lovin every laff
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 332x396px
>>1737698
>Buahahahahaha Im not even a mma fan xd. Nice try you fairy loving faggot. Go watch your new gay humping each other and twerking you sick fuck.
>Btw how was this triggerred. You cant comprehend which is a jab at someone and what is being triggerred. It was clearly a jab and you are a butthurt triggered shitface.
>>
>>1738156
Its funny how they overanalyze it while general wrestling community barely remembers Phil
>>
>>1737594
Hello Phil!
>>
>>1737885
>Buahahahahahahha are you seriois?

Holy shit kid, stay in school. Or more likely, go back to school.
>>
>>1737598
after the black baby
>>
>Makes ONE strike and immediately pays for it with a brutal takedown
>Spends next minute and a and incurring brain damage
>Gall didn't even break a sweat
Jesus how will be recover?

This will go down in videos like What Culture top ten MoS tv embarrassing post WWE careers
>>
>>1738371
>Top 10 most embarrassing post WWE careers

I doubt it, considering that the likes of Bagwell, Sunny & Chyna existed.
>>
>>1738371
>WhatCulture
>>
>>1738371
>Get out your cringe caps and take a sip of whisky to get through this because...
>This is Adam Blom Pee Yay and this is "top ten most embarrassing post WWE careers"
>And number one is... Its Cringe Master Punk. How can it NOT be Punk. He spent two years talking smack like a child about his exit from Vinces Mad Monster Mayhem Promotion, managed to somehow burn so many bridges he's now on an island of pure cringe, refused to shake the hand of an opponent half his age, when he SHOULD really know better, and then he walked out amongst a sea of hype...only to get bodied after throwing only one strike. Embarrassing. And we all saw it Punk. We AAALLLL saw what you did.
>>
>>1737633
>Connor

When did the Crusher talk shit about wwe guys being pussies?

Hell, even Haitch put over Connor clean.
>>
File: received_1132352656801457.jpg (51KB, 652x750px) Image search: [Google]
received_1132352656801457.jpg
51KB, 652x750px
>>1738391
>And we all saw it Punk. We AAALLLL saw what you did.
>>
CM Punk was a self entitled indie wrestler who thought he was bigger than the WWE and bigger than Vince and bigger than the Rock. WWE gave him the longest title run in the last 15 years and got him unbelievably over, and when he lost the belt all he did was complain that he never got to main event a Wrestlemania and got up and quit like a little fucking kid. He spent 2 years training and delayed his debut match over and over and fought an average UFC fighter who he thought would be easy pickings and got his fucking ass kicked and humiliated himself. No matter how good his promos or his matches were in WWE, I will never respect this guy, fuck him. I'm very glad this arrogant, self entitled, literal piece of shit got his ass beat.
>>
>>1738485
It's not your fault he left.
>>
>>1737706
>>1737733
I don't think an older man with zero experience going against a young man with valuable experience is a good case of "This sports' sportsmen are better than this sports' sportsmen".
I think it's just indicative of Punk being retarded.
>>
File: 1407807905762.gif (3MB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
1407807905762.gif
3MB, 400x392px
let's face it, everyone knew punk was gonna lose, even he knew it. i wanted him to hit the fluke knockout punch deep down but of course thats one in a million against any real fighter who isnt just some can. despite KNOWING he was gonna lose, not gonna lie i marked out when i heard the music hit. i hated knowing he was about to get his grin ripped off his face, but you could see it. he was happy for the walk out, he missed the cheers and the crowd chanting his name. he knew he was gonna get blown out by mickey mouse, but he had that smile cuz he felt at home again amongst fans. im glad he got his moment, maybe it will make him miss it enough to be a mandrama fag again, who knows. all in all, kudos to him for taking the chance despite knowing he had almost no hope. kinda awks about AJ watching tho...theres no way u watch ur man get bodied like that and then still treat him like THE MAN so i wonder how thatll go l0l
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Kd-aMBDyGk

Skip to 3:00 when he goes off the deep end. When they ask him about AJ he holds a moment as he was about to burst out crying.
>>
>>1738485
My thoughts exactly. I want to save this for any other pm punk discussion
>>
>>1738537
>She said she was proud of me, ya know
equivalent to when you draw a shitty picture in 1st grade and your mom says its great
>>
>>1738499
I doubt Punk knew that he was going to lose. He has a massive ego and tends to succeed at everything, so he probably was delusional enough to think that he was going to win easily and become next Lesnar.
>>
>>1738499
>even he knew it.
Watch his post fight press conference. Literally said he thought he was going to win then started tearing up.
>>
>>1738555
there's a reason he kind of autopiloted into some weird phony positivity Rocky type rant, he was shellshocked because he legitimately thought he could win, or at least didn't think it would be that bad.

he's in his own world but even he realized there was nowhere to go but down after this
>>
>>1737541
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kD_KsKl9TQ

LMAO
>>
Why didn't Punk fight in MMA matches before this fight and then actually work his way up to the PPV?
>>
>>1738579
Because he's a big name and it was quick, easy money.
>>
>>1737549
mayhap you have been worked

Not implying the match was a work, but the whole thing could have been from Punk's point of view
>>
>>1737590
If he had stayed he would have been treated like a GOD through this last year. There are so many people he could have feuded with.
>>
>>1738595
it kinda shows he wasnt serious about it in my opinion

Yeah yeah he says its a dream and shit by I wouldn't go from training to PPV with little to no real fight experience under my belt except from sparring. He would have benefited greatly from actual fight experience

He took the imo easy route for easy money cant knock him for that
>>
>>1738632
i think he just vastly underestimated what he was getting into, primarily because he has virtually no background in athletics or competition whatsoever. it doesn't really matter who you train with when you're a sluggish beginner in his mid 30s

even veteran fighters like GSP say there's almost nothing that can really prepare you for the speed and pace of an actual fight, and that's what happened here. he got completely BTFO before he even realized what was happening
>>
>>1738632
I have mixed feelings. I think he did take it serious, afterall, Dana contacted him to fight for the UFC. So he could either say: "No" and bust his balls elsewhere, or take him up on his offer.

I think his camp should have known better. They train with some of the best, but Eveolution of Punk shows he wasn't improving quickly. Realistically they should have told Punk he was going to get mauled if he went out there instead of telling him he was doing great. It was like they were setting him up for failure.
>>
>>1737580
>Apparently Dana is really pissed
wtf did he expect with this carny-ass shit he booked.
>>
I'm still a fan of Punk, but he deserved to get his ass beat here. You can't expect to fight a legit pro at this with two years of "training". What a doofus. Dana should have put him on prelim against an amateur if he actually wanted the fight to be competitive.
>>
>>1737549
Wasn't that bad. It was just one sided. I knew he would lose via Rear Naked because he has ZERO takedown defense and ground game. Either Mickey is bad or he got lucky at being able to get out of two rear naked locks, which is impressive nonetheless.
>>
>>1738743
Thing is, Gall was considered the amateur during the build-up. It's like... if Punk fights again, who could he seriously fight? A kid who's just started?
>>
>>1737633
tell that Brock next time you see him
>>
>>1738749
>a kid who's just started

Yes, since he's also just started. He should have fought someone with no record if it was supposed to be fair.
>>
>>1737859
He didn't. He tapped against Frank Mir.
>>
>>1738774
You're confusing "professional" for "UFC"
>>
>>1738766
But that's not even prelim worthy. 2 unproven nobodies on a UFC card. He should take his ass to Fox
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.