[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Runs away 90% of the fight >Horrible guard >Failed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Overeem.jpg (32KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Overeem.jpg
32KB, 800x533px
>Runs away 90% of the fight
>Horrible guard
>Failed Sub Attempt
>Gets Knocked
>Makes Excuses

Its OVEReem
>>
Overeem is just not the one. I think Fabricio or Cain are the best in the division. Stipe just got in a lucky KO on Fabricio last time, which happens all the time in Heavyweight.
>>
could see in the replay where he thought he tapped, was just an honest mistake i think. he was still foggy from that knockout in the post fight interveiw as joe rogan pointed out
>>
>>1736179
Was Overeem high? He fought like an idiot.
>>
>>1736222
He's been on PEDs his whole career

>Wins forty fight outside of UFC
>Signs with them and immediately fails a drug test
>Allowed to fight a man with a stomach disease anyway
>Continues to fail every single drug test he takes

If the heavyweight division wasn't so shit tier he'd be gone by now.
>>
>watching any UFCuck without a wrestler competing

Have sex.
>>
>>1736271

every heavyweight is on PEDs their whole career... that's completely irrelevant
>>
>>1736179
>Runs away 90% of the fight
A lot of Overeem's losses have come from being put against the fence and covering up until one gets through and he goes to bed. Furthermore, Stipe does his best work when pressuring and in short distances.
The running was a fine strategy and you show your ignorance when you shit on fighters for 'running'.
>>
>>1736179
I hate when you see guys do this

They go into a high profile fight and just change, try to play it too cautious or try something new, when that's not what got them to the dance is the first place. He rocked Miocic then decided to go for a guillotine, then after that he didn't bother keeping the pressure but decided to run again

I don't know what his gameplan was, but it wasn't a good one
>>
File: did-he-tap.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
did-he-tap.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
SHOULD HAVE JUST POUNDED HIS FACE
>>
>>1736324
Thats no excuse. This is not a Mayweather situation of dodging or a Conor situaton of moving to reset. He literally was running around the Octagon. You can defend, dodge or trade, but he was legit sprinting away after he failed his submission. He had zero gameplan.
>>
>>1736271

found the asp faggot

get over it, you're a bunch of fat redneck losers
>>
>>1736422
What? I just said he was 'running' to stay off the fence. Keep up.
>>
>>1736283

>wrestler

CM Punk is an actor
>>
>>1736515
Facts are facts shit for brains. He tested positive mere weeks after the Leanar fight. Ever since he's been getting his shit pushed in
>>
File: average white girl.jpg (224KB, 645x535px) Image search: [Google]
average white girl.jpg
224KB, 645x535px
>>1736222
>Was Overeem high?

No, and that was the problem.
>>
>>1736179

>I DZWEAR HE TABB DOUT
>>
>>1736546
Dont put running in quotes like we didn't see him literally running away.
>>
Overeem should have fucking finished Stipe after knocking him down instead of going for a bullshit guillotine and claiming he tapped
>>
>>1736179
What? Just because of Phil's "fight" people are getting the idea this is an MMA board now?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.