[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>quit wwe >talk shit about everybody >Lose friends,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: 1451957523707.png (168KB, 216x333px) Image search: [Google]
1451957523707.png
168KB, 216x333px
>quit wwe
>talk shit about everybody
>Lose friends, even his best friend Cabana
>get injured during training
>all this leading up to Losing your first UFC fight
How can Phil and his marks recover
Hell, wouldn't be suprised he tries to crawl back to WWE
And hopefully, Based Haitch will give a smug grin and kick him out of the building
>>
That Cabana shit alone shows how far gone Punk is
>>
>Gets BTFO by based Benjamin
>>
>>1735660
No he should bring him back in to job him and complete his humiliation.
>>
>>1735695
>That Cabana shit

What happened?
>>
>>1735778
>>1735695
What happened with Colt?
>>
>>1735778
Cabana recently went to a wwe event and hung out with the guys in the back. Punk got fucking butthurt about it. Basically stopped talking to his buddy over it.
>>
>>1735811
What a insecure man, who does Phil think he is telling people where sholud they go?
>>
>>1735811
What a mark.
>>
>>1735660
(Cabana)
>>
Who cuts the promo at Back L Ash
>>
desi I know shoot interviews are 50/50 but that Hornswoggle story about Punk going off on him about a phone number seems believable
>>
File: supplicants.gif (4MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
supplicants.gif
4MB, 480x360px
>>
>>1735811
Sauce?
>>
>>1735853
apparently punk thinks it hurts his case in the defamation lawsuit that chris amann filed against him

everything that's happened since punk left wwe has proven how much a disconnected manchild he is
>>
>>1735660
If they let him back in the WWE it'll be to humiliate him and kick him around

The funniest shit would be if they welcome him back and then make him job to the biggest losers they can find
>>
>>1735811
There's also that story of Hornswoggle getting cut off from contact just for asking for his number. Is it really not that obvious Phil is a cunt?
>>
>>1735916
Lolwut, does it ever end with this guy?
>>
>>1735886
someone replace homer's head with CM Punk and Mr. Burns with Vince
>>
>>1735909
I'd be laughing if he gets squashed by Kalisto
>>
>>1735660
>How can Phil and his marks recover
only his marks friend, why would Phil care about what anyone thinks?
>>
>>1735916
>>1735932
Hahaha, nah he was asking for some mutual friends number and Punk was like "You're just using me!!" and broke it off
>>
>>1735909
>Punk gets squashed by Nia Jax
>>
>>1735951
How can anyone deny that CM Punk has a vagina? Daddy didn't hug him enough. Maybe if he wasn't a straight edge faggot some drugs would take the edge off so he wouldn't be such a cunt to people.
>>
File: 1433102379880.jpg (294KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1433102379880.jpg
294KB, 582x600px
The funny thing is Punk marks are playing it off as "HE'S LIVING HIS DREAM, I'M HAPPY FOR HIM". And now Dana will never let him fight again. He is going straight to amateurs to fight drunk hobo's in some chicago shithole then he'll run out of money and rejoin ROH or Japan.

>>1735946
He is very insecure about what people think about him. Just look at his twitter history.
>>
>>1735811
Lol what a fag
>>
>>1735660
http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/11/CM-Punk-Wife-AJ-Brooks-Files-For-Divorce/
>>
Punk will go back to TNA, all the guys he had beef with are long gone from the company
>>
>>1735998
how is he gonna lose all his money if he doesn't even spend it to get healthy food?
>>
*statics*

Ba dum dadum dadum dadum. Ba dum dadum dadum dadum.

LOOK IN MY EYES, WHAT DO YOU SEE?
MY LAST FIGHT IN THE UFC.
I KNOW YOUR ANGER, I KNOW YOUR DREAMS,
I LOST MY FIGHT IN THE UFC.
IM THE CULT OF PERSONALITY.

LIKE CHUCK LIDDEL AND KIMBO SLICE,
I HAVE NO CAREER IN THE UFC.
CAN'T FIGHT IN THE UFC.
LOST MY FIGHT IN THE UFC.
>>
File: 1357578643013.gif (2MB, 250x158px) Image search: [Google]
1357578643013.gif
2MB, 250x158px
>>1736034
>http://www.tmz.com/2016/09/11/CM-Punk-Wife-AJ-Brooks-Files-For-Divorce/

>mfw its real
>>
>>1735946
>why would Phil care about what anyone thinks?
because he has a history of lashing out at people who say negative things about him

he even addressed the "doubters" in his post fight interview.
>>
File: you're not a warrior.jpg (33KB, 480x355px) Image search: [Google]
you're not a warrior.jpg
33KB, 480x355px
>>1735946
>only his marks friend, why would Phil care about what anyone thinks?
Phil isn't a man, he's the biggest bitch I've ever seen join the WWE
He's a manlet yet he wants to fight alongside and beat much bigger men, yet
He complains when someone plays too rough in the scripted ballet in the ring. Vader once got hit so hard that HIS FUCKING EYEBALL POPPED OUT. Think about that for a minute. Never once complained.

They let Phil hold on to the title for over a year, but when they decided to give him a break and midcard him for a while he immediately started bitching again, to the point that he threw a hissy fit and quit when they didn't let him win the rumble. Do you know how much shit HHH had to put up with after that one night when he celebrated with Scott Hall and Kevin Nash before they left? Anyone who knows the business will tell you, when they're pushing you down you double down and work harder, you don't bitch and quit.

He quit and unfriended one of his best friends because that friend kept a relationship with the WWE instead of burning every fucking bridge like a retard like Phil did

He allegedly loses it and gets pissy just because fans call him Phil. He's an absolute douchebag and he's too good for you if he doesn't know you personally he doesn't want you calling him by his real name (look it up online, not making this up)

In other words this guy's a bitch's bitch, he thinks WAY too highly of himself and in general is just a douchebag who deserves no respect from anyone.

Yes he was good on the mic and decent in the ring but he wanted to take over the fucking show like he was another phenomenon like Kurt Angle or Steve Austin, which his drawing numbers clearly state he wasn't.
the only thing he ever did right was he at least saved up his money and lives comfortably, got some nice ass while in the WWE and married a cute girl although she has the body of a 12 year old boy, honestly looking at his dating history he could've done so much better.
>>
>>1736419
It's not your fault.
>>
>>1735753
BEFORE Based Benjamin.
>>
File: Dededepression.png (178KB, 950x596px) Image search: [Google]
Dededepression.png
178KB, 950x596px
POST-EVENT INTERVIEW

THE CURRENT STATE OF KEK MAN PHIL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knm4Q9qh5TI
>>
File: cm bung.jpg (73KB, 947x960px) Image search: [Google]
cm bung.jpg
73KB, 947x960px
>>1735660
>Based Haitch will give a smug grin
like this?
>>
>>1736737
Can't even watch it. Feel bad for the dude

But I love the memes
>>
>>1735877
Dude, wrestlers are fucking crazy.

https://youtu.be/Ap3URAIGHfk
>>
>>1736777
Not anymore everyone is a gamer and does geeky shit

Dean is probably the only old fashioned guy
>>
>>1735660
30+ old guy with a bunch of health problems who trained in a sport for 2 years top lost to a young healthy guy who just happens to have more muscular mass and 7 more years of experience.
Who would have ever thought that. What a surprise.
I can understand when people were saying "Lesnar will win" since he actually did have a fighting pedegree and is just THAT big and THAT fast, but Brooks is a semi-decent athlete with some semi-decent stamina, how could you possibly think he could win?
>>
>>1735660
>bork had the best match with J U S T phil,since his return
WWE
J U S T
>>
>>1735660
how did he lose cabana? story?
>>
>>1736842
You know that Goldust & Mark Henry are UUDD regulars, right?
>>
>>1736737
Damn it got removed, anyone have a mirror?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.