[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I don't know," Punk said. "He was stuttering.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20160909-175553.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160909-175553.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>"I don't know," Punk said. "He was stuttering. He kept repeating, ‘Oh you don't want to shake my hand, you don't want to shake my hand' or something like that. I'm not here to shake anybody's hand. I'm here to punch people in the face."

Is Phil in the wrong here? He seemed nice to him before, now he is all about fighting?
>>
Mickey's been talking a lot of shit. Phil has kept it professional this entire time. He doesn't need to shake anybody's hand.
>>
>>1730532
>"He was stuttering. He kept repeating, ‘Oh you don't want to shake my hand, you don't want to shake my hand'
he clearly wasn't though
he very clearly told him to fuck himself, said he's not a fighter, and that he's going to tap tomorrow
>>
>>1730539
What shit though? He says he is going to beat him in a round. Thats a prediction, not an insult
>>
>>1730580
Have you not watched Evolution of Punk?

Gall has been talking mad shit.
>>
>>1730587
Just the first and last episode. What shit?
>>
>>1730588
When he was training and had his friend make joke "This is how you beat Cm Punk" then did sharpshooter and chokeslam on some girl
>>
>>1730597
So his friend made the joke and he laughed? What else do you do? Be a buzz kill and says "heys guys no"? You are acting like its Frank Mir vs Lesnar.
>>
If Gall loses, his UFC career is pretty much over.
If Punk loses, he'll still get more fights.
>>
>>1730616
In the video you can clearly tell it was Mickeys idea. He had his friend do it so nerds like you would defend him.
>>
>>1730626
Overanalyzing this much
>>
>>1730626
did not know they let ufc """"""fighters"""""" post on taiwanese claymation boards
hello phillip
>>
>>1730632
Im not. Go fucking watch it bitch.
>>
>>1730532
Regardless of Punk either winning or losing, what does he do after the Gall fight? Just the one match and then go bad to wrestling or does he have another fight and with whom?
>>
>>1730650

He is talking non stop about how this is only his first fight and he clearly plans to have more and more fights.

He wants to be in the UFC.
>>
>>1730651
Gall is young and is going to have a lengthy career. He can only improve.

Punk's career will be done after his first loss.

I want Punk to win but at the same time I'd feel bad to see young talent to be done this early in their career.
>>
>>1730661

there is so much pressure on mickey to win
>>
Punk doesnt really need to win; he needs to show legit skill and prove that hes at least a fighter. Still tough, but doable.

ofc, if he loses, all of /R9...I mean /asp/'s tendie-horde will shit their jugs full, but meh
>>
>>1730532
Punk looks like a holocaust survivor
>>
File: BASED.png (294KB, 542x330px) Image search: [Google]
BASED.png
294KB, 542x330px
Poor kid just wants to be a good sport. Man I hope after the fight Punk isn't a dick to him.
>>
File: 1472952162866.jpg (14KB, 321x312px) Image search: [Google]
1472952162866.jpg
14KB, 321x312px
>>1730676

don't make fun of the only two boards that i browse
>>
>>1730677
But will he look like a Mickey survivor tomorrow?
>>
GOAT
>>
>>1730682
You're kidding right? The first interaction was Gall going on about "I'M HUNGRY FEED ME PUNK!" and then trying to get out of there as quickly as possible when he realized Punk was actually there, only to then turn around later and start talking mad shit again on camera about how he's not a fighter, and he's not just going to beat him he's going to destroy him etc.

Punk tried to be a good sport both face to face and on camera, but Gall was an insecure bitch who wanted to talk shit and then act like he was super respectful face to face. Punk just decided not to play fucking games like that. He's not going to treat you like you're some friend when all you've been doing for months is talking shit.
>>
whoo the fuck shakes hands at the weigh in. is he autistic?
>>
>>1731123
Are Punk fans this sensitive?
>>
>>1731123
cum punk is gonna get his ass smoked

brain damage intensifies
>>
>>1731129
He kisses his dad
What do you expect from someone like that?
>>
>>1730661
Best case scenario for both getting out with careers intact is a decision or late-round Sub for Mickey. Just something that they can say Punk "put up a fight, but Gall was just too good."
>>
If watching this live didn't get you hyped, then I don't know what will.

After the weigh-in, Punk said it best. He's just some old, washed up wrestler that everyone expects to lose. If he does lose, he would have earned a massive paycheque, a lot of respect from other fighters and still have multiple fights in his contract. If he wins, an old, washed-up wrestler beat a professional MMA fighter in his first ever fight.

It's a win-win situation for Punk.
>>
>>1731264
I want him to win just cause he was a big WWE wrestler,and it makes UFC autists cry.
>>
>>1731275
This.

Hopefully it's also a reality check and they wise up to MMA being what pro wrestling was 40-50 years ago in regards to kayfabe.
>>
>"I don't know," Punk said. He was stuttering. He kept repeating, "Oh you don't want to shake my hand, you don't want to shake my hand' or something like that. "I'm not here to shake anybody's hand. I'm here to punch people in the face."
>>
>>1730640
>SEETHING
>>
>>1730532
Punk comes off like an edgy teen trying to be cool
Even the octagonrats are laughing
>>
>>1730619
This.

Look at Brock Lesnar. He lost his debut in an embarrassing fashion, yet he was given more fights and even a shot at the title.
>>
>>1731424
You're right, but bad comparison, because Lesnar was a bigger draw and more immediately recognizable athlete.
He was made for combat sports. Punk was barely able to cut enough cupcakes to make fight-weight.
>>
>>1731424
Lesnar also lost to a former champion in his debut not some sack that only has four fights.
>>
>>1730532
Phil was actually looking a lot better there physically. More muscle less skinnyfat.
>>
>>1731424
Lesnar was a former legit top wrestler and all around fantastic athlete, and years younger than Punk is now when he debuted. He also lost against a former champion. It's an entirely different circumstance.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.