[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jim Ross >Cody Rhodes >Eric Bisschoff >Drew Galloway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Wcpw-black.jpg (24KB, 577x577px) Image search: [Google]
Wcpw-black.jpg
24KB, 577x577px
>Jim Ross
>Cody Rhodes
>Eric Bisschoff
>Drew Galloway
>Kurt Angle
>Damien Sandow
>Del Rio
Literally who can stop them?
>>
>>1730185
>star-studded roster
>still can't book for shit
>>
>>1730185
Every literal who to ever work in this business and Bischoff.
>>
inb4 whatculture get mysterious murdered by tan ninjas
>>
>>1730198
Agreed. Based Bischoff will save the business once more
>>
>>1730185
Not dismissing them, but most of their talent have other bookings same time in UK. Del Patron is working for Paiges father for example.

But good for them. Best thing they can do is to give publicity to lesser known British wrestlers.
>>
I wonder if they even make any money on those shows. It's not like there's a space to draw a huge crowd. They're wasting all those stars on 100(if that) people and pretty small amount of youtube views.
>>
>>1730185

>has a how WWE should of booked segmant
>first match for wcpw was a DQ

they get wwe scraps because they are trash
>>
>>1730198
>Jim Ross
>Kurt Angle
>Literally whos
>>
>>1730213
I think they are in stabile +-0 situation. They have steady viewership of 35k+ which is great for indie wrestling.

Now they have their first iPPV coming and they are moving to bigger venues. I also presume that O2 Academy can fit more than 100 people, because crowd of 100 is small as fuck.
>>
>>1730191
This

>first ever match has le screw finish
The state of this promotion.
>>
>>1730185
>Del Rio
Has this been confirmed? I don't know how to use Google.
>>
>>1730299
pretty sure they stopped doing most of that shit within the first month
>>
>>1730310
Both of their pseudo-PPVs have had LE EPIC SWERVE finishes.
>>
>>1730249
Wtf is a ippv? Do they really expect people to pay to watch that shit or is there paper view free?
>>
>>1730309
Disregard that, I'm just legit retarded.
Signing him didn't take very long, did it?
>>
>>1730309
Yup it's for realsy
>>
>>1730185

I thought gallow and sandow were on tna? or does tna have open contracts?
>>
>>1730185
Seriously, what the fuck is this shit? I only hear about this on /asp/, so I really have no idea.
>>
>>1730680
I think as long as you're not on us TV tna is cool with it. A few of them do pwg
>>
>KING ROSS YOU BALDING SACK OF CUM, WHAT'S ALBERT OF THE RIVER, ARON MANDOW, CURTIS ANGEL AND CODY STREETS DOING IN THE CLICKBAIT ZONE!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!
>>
>>1730893
wew
>>
>>1730185
>Bischoff

top kek
>>
>>1730185
They're doing better than I thought they would. Good for them.
>>
>>1730317
Yes, internet PPV. You pay to watch. Price won't be high thought.
>>
>>1730185
Their eventual bankruptcy
>>
>>1730185
>LolTNA It's just a dumping ground for ex-WWE stars. There is a reason they'll never be able to compete
>GUYS! GUYS! GUYS! LOOK AT ALL THE EX-WWE SUPERSTARS WE'RE SIGNING! LOOK HOW LEGITIMATE WE ARE!

As I've said from the second episode of WCPW: Money can only get you so far. You can put as much glitter on a shit as you want, it's still a shit. None of the booking makes sense.
>>
>>1730185
>Literally who can stop them?

Themselves. For all the talent, their shows are awful.
>>
File: 1472880054726.gif (2MB, 200x151px) Image search: [Google]
1472880054726.gif
2MB, 200x151px
everyone named Adam needs to leave this thread
>>
>>1731369
Fuck you Brian 18+
>>
>>1730220
Begging ya to have sex pinhead
>>
>>1731411
fuck off cuckter
>>
>>1731425
Wat u mean?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.