[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She looks so sad and afraid...so lost. I want to rescue her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: G4`D{4~8NFIQI_Q@V2CKR`T.jpg (52KB, 594x337px) Image search: [Google]
G4`D{4~8NFIQI_Q@V2CKR`T.jpg
52KB, 594x337px
She looks so sad and afraid...so lost. I want to rescue her. If i ever see AlBerto Del Rio in real life i'm going to beat the shit out of him fuck that guy for what he did to paige shes a shell of her former self. I miss her smile. This isnt right this man should be in jail. He killed her spirit
>>
>>1729065
Copypasta, I'm guessing? Have an (You) regardless.
>>
File: please lose weight.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
please lose weight.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: SRJsKtBe.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
SRJsKtBe.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>1729065
agreed desu man, i use to think about saraya every moment of my life, ever since she appeared on nxt i knew that she was my soulmate, the night she debuted on the roster i immediately started bawling my eyes out and when she won the title i couldnt get off the floor for 2 hours because my happiness paralyzed me

then something when wrong, this mother fucker jose rodriguez came into the picture and tried to steal my one true love away from me and all of her other adoring fans and this is not ok, and now she might QUIT!!!?!?! i say we start a petition to get a restraining order on jose so he will leave saraya alone and she can go back to be living a happy life

who's with me?!?
>>
File: image.png (197KB, 193x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
197KB, 193x391px
>>1729143
>>
File: 1466511743138.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1466511743138.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>1729143
>>
She's a skank and a moron. She's fucked and dated tons of wrestlers. Now wwe has said something for the first time in years, telling her to be more professional, and she quits. She got worked by del Rio, a man who is much older than her. She's costing herself millions because of nonsense and a shitty attitude.
>u can't tell me wat2 do I quit

She literally has a pea for a brain
>>
>>1729161
This.
Whoever is supporting this bitch is a cuck or a retard.
>>
>>1729161
>>1729224
t. Tyler Kluttz
>>
>>1729161
>millions

Kek, no
>>
Why do people care about this disgusting slag?
>>
lads how is she so cute
>>
>>1729548
superior English genes
>>
File: 1472055333683.png (2MB, 1000x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1472055333683.png
2MB, 1000x1216px
>>1729143
>>
>>1729548

She carny though. And not just any carny.

Norfolk carny.
>>
>>1729538
honestly what does he even do now

i thought he wanted to keep wrestling as mad braddox or whatever
>>
>>1729161
>tons
>one
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 500x500px
>>1729143
>i use to think about saraya every moment of my life, ever since she appeared on nxt i knew that she was my soulmate
>the night she debuted on the roster i immediately started bawling my eyes out
>when she won the title i couldnt get off the floor for 2 hours because my happiness paralyzed me
>then something when wrong, this mother fucker jose rodriguez came into the picture and tried to steal my one true love away from me and all of her other adoring fans
>this is not ok, and now she might QUIT!!!?!?!
> i say we start a petition to get a restraining order on jose so he will leave saraya alone and she can go back to be living a happy life
>>
>>1729161
lol you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>1729113
this.
>>
>>1729885
> SEETHING
>>
>>1729065
>some fat neck beard
>Beating up Del Rio on the street

He would kill you in under 40 seconds.
>>
>>1729161
Her mom is a junkie slag.....did people honestly think she wouldn't turn out the same way? And I guarantee Del Rio will dump her by years end. The clingy teenage girl shit, will get old to an old school player like Alberto.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.