[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So....whats up with crazy jugallo bitches and boners like if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (395KB, 374x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
395KB, 374x621px
So....whats up with crazy jugallo bitches and boners like if she has clown paint and acts zany she will almost over be over. Whats the deal is it a 90s born fetish? When I was in Highschool my first crush was a meth head juggalo.
>>
rosemary isn't really a juggalo at all
>>
>>1724660
shes what every juggalo girl aspires to be
>>
>>1724650
This reminds me of Portia Perez asking on commentary if Kana was a juggalo.
>>
>>1724714
crazy clown girls get my cock dripping
>>
File: TNA-Decay-1000x600[1].png (836KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
TNA-Decay-1000x600[1].png
836KB, 1000x600px
>>1724660
She's as close as you can get without actually being one. The whole Decay gimmick is supposed to literally be an "Insane Clown Posse". Just not the one we usually think of.
>>
>>1724718
because the real one sucks now and these guys are somehow entertaining with an autistic gimmick somehow they make it work good
>>
>thinking Insane Clown Posse invented this, or ever had a single original idea
>being this many years below 18+

I bet you weren't even born in the twentieth century, you utter toilet.
>>
>>1724721
>sucks now

when were they good?
>>
>>1724733
>>
>>1724731
ICP may not have been the first, but they definitely popularized the particular midwest, middle class idea of a "dark clown" Decay is a take on.

Stephen King had a lot to do with it before that. And of course Killer Clowns have been a B-movie thing for decades.
>>
File: moldoffjoker[1].jpg (78KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
moldoffjoker[1].jpg
78KB, 500x628px
>>1724745
And let's not forget
>>
File: M9hF2kA.jpg (534KB, 2136x3216px) Image search: [Google]
M9hF2kA.jpg
534KB, 2136x3216px
>>1724714
>Kana
>>
>>1724745
It's just goth, brah.
And goth itself was just a 1980s uk-based revival of German expressionist dark cabaret from the 1930s.
>>
the clown is just a play off the mythological trickster archetype.
Although most real clowns dont like the bad clowns and feel clowns should be funny and good

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickster
>>
File: q5.gif (737KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
q5.gif
737KB, 200x150px
>>1724762
>he doesn't call wrestlers by the proper name for the company they were wrestling in at the time.
>>
>>1724769
It's far enough diverged I can't call it Goth anymore.
>>
>>1724810
their theme tune is Marilyn Manson ffs....
>>
>>1724881
>Marilyn Manson
>goth
>>
>>1724891
hoohoohoo
24+
first two albums are incredibly gothic; 2nd especially.
>>
>>1724881
>>1724935
>>1724891
Poor Man's Trent Reznor
>>
>>
>>1724942
And Trent is just a poor man's uncle Al Alien, so fuck it.
>>
>>1724947

So what's her history anyway? Does she really love the brits or what? If she's a brit herself I really can't tell.

[spoiler]And is Bram kill? They just abducted his body and went off somewhere. If he left TNA surely there was a better exit than going out like a bitch[/spoiler]
>>
>>1725019
They're all friends with Paige's Mom. Rosemary, Sienna, Jade, Allie, Marti Bell, Santana Garett are all close friends and pretty much Gail Kim's endorsements
>>
>>1725078

Wow. So were they all in the same previous promotion then? I just started getting into TNA this year so there's much I don't know. It sounds like the Knockouts division is riding on the back of Gail if she got them all in.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.