[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can they save bray? He's jobbed way too much at this point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: BrayWyattLastChance.jpg (41KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
BrayWyattLastChance.jpg
41KB, 840x473px
Can they save bray? He's jobbed way too much at this point and is about to be fed to randy. The crowd has lost any interest in this guy at all.
>>
No. He's done. Should go to LU
>>
>>1724555
Nope, but I'm not a fan of any of the Wyatt Family members to be honest.

Especially Braun Strowman, he's a fat lump who does 2 moves and can't talk., there is nothing impressive about him at all, and Luke Harper has the personality of a Gnat and does 2 moves, and Eric Rowan is so ugly he hides his face behind that crap Sheep mask.

And Bray Wyatt himself? He was supposed to be this new "face of fear", he's about as scary as a wet Lettuce, and has lost every feud he's been in except his feud with Daniel Bryan.
>>
>>1724618
he beat the new day at battleground, but that didn't lead to anything because of the roster split
>>
>>1724618
>Luke Harper has the personality of a Gnat and does 2 moves
Fucking hell anon, never go full retard like this again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw0cxKJVXT0
>>
Dude's only 29. They can fix him easy, just have him start winning.
>>
>>1724618
It's easy to spot a reatd : he'll shit on HarpGOAT
>>
>>1724648
>reatd
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1724640
Beating the New Day literally doesn't mean anything since they're a comedy crew and no one can take them seriously. Creative clearly thought having them win and keep the belts for so long would build them up as strong, but all it's done is make the entire tag team division and everyone they've ever beaten into a joke. It didn't pull them up, everyone else just got pulled down.

American Alpha is the only tag team on the main roster that people see as strong because they never touched them.
>>
>>1724654
Reticent
Extremely
Actionable
Terrible
Dullard
>>
>>1724654
Glancing over the post I thought it said easy to spot a reddit, could be retard, probably both.
>>
> hasn't wrestled in 3 weeks
>>
>>1724693
Cuz he's made of glass
>>
>>1724648
>liking Brodie Lee

This is a joke, right?
>>
>when you slow build someone so slow they become a jobber

Is basically Brays career
>>
>>1724555
Nope, they buried him utterly. Forcing him to do a completely serious parody of the Final Deletion - against the fucken NEW DAY - was the end for the Wyatts. They're just taking a public punishment beating now - they're being sent a message that if they don't quit, they will just end up as like DOA or some other lame faction.
>>
They do, Bray won many feuds this year(Dudleys, big titans, league of nations, new day) and was about to get pushed but injury stopped it from a while, now they have Smackdown to control.

I would say
-Storyline with Daniel Bryan, because he was a wyatt family member and could do this turn.
-Randy Orton feud, it should end with Bray controling the voices in randy orton feud and change him into a monster main event character, the real viper
-End The Miz intercontinental championship reign (and after stay away from Miz)

The point of Bray winning feud is having people he won joining his stable
>>
>>1724645
See there lies the problem.
They had MULTIPLE chances to do that.
>Could have won against Taker and retired him, Streak was already over so the magic was pretty much gone. NOPE
>Could have won against Roman Reigns since he was right, majority of the male (aka only worthwhile) fanbase wanted anyone but him. NOPE
>Could have won over Brothers of Destruction. NOPE
>Only feud win they were going to get was League of Nations but both Luke and Bray got injured.
>Then Final Brayletion happened to kill Bray's return
>Now he's going to lose to Randy.
>>
It is 2 years since I sat through a Bray Wyatt promo. Fat jobber fired when?
>>
>>1725221
He's not even that fat anymore since he returned from injury.
He's got less of a gut than Baron Snorbin though
>>
>>1724555
He should take a shower and hit the weights
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.