[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she on TV? >boring >her own biggest mark >pointless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Stephanie_McMahon_bio.png (804KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Stephanie_McMahon_bio.png
804KB, 900x506px
Why is she on TV?
>boring
>her own biggest mark
>pointless segments, example the Paul heyman one recently
>shit talks everyone, puts herself over on the daily
>never let's anyone get their heat back or makes anyone better
>if she wrestles she wins and it does nothing for anyone, someone who isn't a wrestler actually beats wrestlers
>so bad by herself they needed Foley for cheap pops

I would say she's a mini triple h, but triple h has actually put people over.

I guess since she's on the creative team they all kiss her ass like she's needed. No one pays to see her, not one dime.

At least Vince cut can cut a good promo, takes bumps, same with Shane but the promos are worst, honestly raw will be watchable again once Stephanie fucks off

Oh I also forgot, she thinks people like divashit that isn't bra and panties
>>
She's on TV because she's a draw and USA Network loves McMahon drama.

I don't even understand the point of general managers since they play second fiddle to Shane or Steph.
>>
She's going to be the public face of the company so they seem to think it's vital that she be put over in some form every week. It's insufferable lately though, at least her heelish shit in the Bryan days had a payoff. Now she's a heel or a face depending on what makes her look better and she's the saviour of women's wrestling. It's like if Windows had a pop up once an hour telling you a fact about how awesome Bill Gates is.

Her refusal to "show ass" is the worst. Even when she fought Brie Bella she kicked her ass, the only person who's actually gotten one over on her was Ronda Rousey.
>>
>>1724526
>she's a draw
>>
>>1724526
The point of GMs has always been to play counter to the boss. Foley kind of did this last RAW when he told Stephanie she can't just suspend Rollins and that he makes matches.
>>
>>1724526

In Bryan's case, he seems to be more of a focus than Shane. And Shane can't remember his lines half the time so it's worth having both.
>>
>>1724533

Allegedly, the reason they brought the authority back after Survivor Series 2014 because TV ratings in Europe and Asia tanked without Stephanie and Triple H.
>>
>>1724541
Who gives a fuck about those countries.
Are they the ones who buys the tickets?
>>
> Amazing Character work
> Excellent heel
> best female on the mic in history
> Beautiful face
> Big boobs
> hot milf
> Most over villain, draws legit hatred from marks
> Feminism Icon
> Can bump and even work in-ring when needed
>>
>>1724525
>getting worked this hard
BASED STEPH
>>
>>1724559
This. She's GOAT
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.