[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CM Punk wins >has a short, mediocre and uninteresting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>CM Punk wins
>has a short, mediocre and uninteresting career due to age and lack of experience
>Gall gets sent back to outlaw MMA and has a shitty career

>Mickey Gall wins
>Mickey gets a longer oppurtunity with UFC and a long career
>CM Punk stays rich and maybe goes back to wrestling

Mickey has to win. You have to be a sociopath to want Punk to win.
>>
I wonder how Phil felt taking a photo with a man that he knows will beat him bloody
>>
>CM Punk wins
>has a short, mediocre and uninteresting career due to age and lack of experience, but gets alot of buys and eyes on the UFC because he actually won his first fight.
>Gall gets a payoff for taking a dive and gets chances at big fights later on

fixed that for you
>>
>>1723649
You can see it plainly on his face.
>>
I don't get Overeem. One day he says he respects Phil's decision, the next he says he is making a mistake
>>
>>1723662
He respects him for having the balls to step in the octagon as a 40 year old dude against a 24 year old dude. He also knows it's fucking stupid.
>>
Do you think Mickey will go over the line just a prove a point? Seems to me like he wants to legit destroy Phil.
>>
>>1723872
>That part where he acts all hot and goes on about "feed me Punk!"
>Punks steps up behind him and suddenly he's all "N-no sir it's an honor please shake my hand"
He's just an insecure kid trying to act tough. He'll no doubt win unless he does something monumentally stupid, but he's not going to destroy anyone.
>>
>>1723878
>"feed me Punk!"
What if Mickey Gall is a Ryback mark
>>
>>1723878
kek he actually said feed me Punk? I thought people were just posting that because it was a Ryback thing
>>
>>1723890
After the win that decided he would fight Punk he immediately went on the mic and literally said "I'm hungry, feed me CM Punk!". Clearly he forgot Punk was there watching because then they announced that Punk had entered the octagon and he was clearly shocked and suddenly started practically stuttering and acting like a kid meeting a movie star.
>>
>>1723896
To be fair to him, that is his meal ticket. If he kept acting tough and/or attacked him right there that would have been the end for him
>>
>>1723643
> that feel when this is all a big work
> they want to build mickey gall into their next big face so they get CM punk to job to him
> Also use CM Punk as leverage to vince in order to get access to lesnar
>>
>>1723878
He also kinda spaghetti'd meeting Overeem

Poor kid is gonna be homeless afterwards
>>
If punk won that would be a massive blow to vince and wwe, because punk wouldnt need them anymore.
Also lots of wwe fans will be watching and get into mma, dana knows what he is doing ya goofs.

Althugh if he loses thats funny too
>>
Punk is getting sued, he doesn't have that much money, that right there is gonna fuck him
>>
Gall wins the first match
Punk the second match
And idk who wins the third match probably Gall as he's young
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.