[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mickey Gall is very good, like he said in Evolution of Punk,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Gall.jpg (10KB, 310x207px) Image search: [Google]
Gall.jpg
10KB, 310x207px
Mickey Gall is very good, like he said in Evolution of Punk, he's been doing this for 7 years meanwhile Phil has just started. Gall is gonna wipe the floor with Punk and if ya think otherwise ya must be retarded.
>>
>>1723204
Hi Mickey!
>>
>>1723205
Hi Phil!
>>
Mickey beats up amateurs

Punk trains with professional fighters and champs like Woodley and Pettis
>>
>>1723215
Have ya seen Punks documentary nerd? Gall looks comfortable and skilled as fuck in the octagon. Phil looked like an utter mess and gassed out after 30 secs
>>
>>1723244
That was 2 years ago. The UFC Episode vlogs show massive improvement. Again, Mickey will look better facing amateurs for sparring partners. Punk has WOODLEY and PETTIS.
>>
>>1723255
Even towards the last sparring session ya still looked like shit Phil. Ya guys think Gall is gonna just lay down and let ya take the W but thats not gonna happen
>>
>>1723263
He said he is being conervative with his training this final week to reduce injury risk
>>
>>1723244
>>1723204
Oh look, it's how to tell someone that hasn't actually watched any MMA and is just memeposting. Gall is fucking terrible. He's probably still going to win because Punk is a 40 year old man, but Gall is one of the worst fucking fighters I've ever seen. If he's really been doing it for 7 years then he's gotta be one of the least talented fighters there is, which is probably why they picked him for Punk to go against. I mean, they literally gave him a fucking joke non fighter in his qualifying match to make him look strong because he's that fucking bad.
>>
>>1724697
Oh look, it's how to tell someone that hasn't actually watched any MMA and is just memeposting. Gall is fucking good. He's definitely going to win because Punk is a 40 year old man, but Gall is one of the best fucking fighters I've ever seen. If he's really been doing it for 7 years then he's gotta be one of the most talented fighters there is, which is probably why they picked him for Punk to go against. I mean, they literally gave him a fucking GOAT fighter in his qualifying match to make him look weak because he's that fucking good.
>>
>>1724700
Oh look, it's how to tell someone that hasn't actually watched any MMA and is just memeposting. Gall is fucking average. He's might going to win because Punk is a 40 year old man, but Gall is one of the average fucking fighters I've ever seen. If he's really been doing it for 7 years then he's gotta be one of the most average fighters there is, which is probably why they picked him for Punk to go against. I mean, they literally gave him a fucking an average fighter in his qualifying match to make him look average because he's that fucking average.
>>
File: CqqwYy9VMAEuNnu.jpg (30KB, 834x467px) Image search: [Google]
CqqwYy9VMAEuNnu.jpg
30KB, 834x467px
I'm still having trouble believing this fight is actually taking place let alone a state athletic commission giving it the okay to begin with.
>>
wait, Mickey Gall appeared in the Cuck Manlet docusoap? Jeez, what a work....

Anyway, There is a fair amount of Mickey Gall footage online now. I challenge you to find one impressive moment among any of it.
He does not look dangerous.
>>
>>1724732
>let alone a state athletic commission giving it the okay to begin with.

mate it's so crooked, even Las Vegas told them to stage it some place else.
>>
If punk wins we will all know ufc is fake and gay
>>
Jotaro>>1724749
We don't know if UFC is fake, but we definitely know its gay.
>>
>>1724732
i've actually wondered this too, is it even legal (or ethical) to allow an obviously unqualified person to fight professionally? it's not outside the realm of possibility he sustains an injury that affects him for life, and he's obviously a person who doesn't accept responsibility for anything, making it a fatally-high-risk-no-reward situation for Dana
>>
File: Capture.png (154KB, 351x411px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
154KB, 351x411px
>>1724771
>>
>>1724781
yep, honestly, i figured either the camp or the weight cut would be a massive reality check for him

literally what trainers of worth would put their name behind this dope? sheesh
>>
File: 1473273042423.png (74KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1473273042423.png
74KB, 240x240px
shitposting aside ufc prolly rigged it for punk to win either way since its been built up so much
>>
Gall is going to wipe the floor with cm and then cm punk is going to beg dana for another fight
>>
>>1724806
I wouldn't say it's rigged but they definitely chose they guy cause he's young and inexperienced.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.