[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MY FUCKING SIDES ARE IN ORBIT. >The Old Day TOP FUCKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: gallowsandersonnewoldday.jpg (472KB, 1896x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gallowsandersonnewoldday.jpg
472KB, 1896x1080px
MY FUCKING SIDES ARE IN ORBIT.

>The Old Day

TOP FUCKING KEK, MORE LIKE THIS WWE
>>
ironic shitposting is still shitposting OP.

also, this and having faggot young and titus right after killed the crowd on RAW as well as the ratings.
>>
>>1722230
wow i was banned from wooo for this exact reason
"Ironic shitposting is still shitposting"

Whats the matter, Celt? They throw you out of /wooo/ so now you have to police boards you don't even moderate? Or is that kirt? Maybe spardot? Pathetic losers.
>>
>>1722234
/voostan they are racist against people vvho look like Sri Lankans , that is vvhy they angry post in this thread sir ...
>>
File: flanders.jpg (90KB, 765x772px) Image search: [Google]
flanders.jpg
90KB, 765x772px
>>1722234
>>1722234
huh? Ironic shitposting is still shitposting is said regularly across the chans OP. Your bait thread is fucking awful. Step your game up
>>
>>1722240
i know sri lankans retard they speak english
>>
>>1722224
I convinced three people in my office to start watching wwe after showing them this
>>
>>1722224
i hate this fucking board.

How long until /asp/ turns on the final deletion/broken matt hardy because of faggy contrarianism? I give it atleast a week
>>
>>1722252
do you work at reddit?
>>
File: laughpepe.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
laughpepe.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>1722252
I wound up showing this segment to my friends who are the "you know it's fake" type.

After keeling over from laughter, they responded with "yeah you know what? Might start watching it now."
>>
>>1722251
I newer said about vvhether they can speak English or not sir ... but New Day they look like Sri Lankan so does a Booqer T... that is my point sir...
>>
>>1722265
Where exactly are you from, Baboon?
>>
>>1722303
Sounds like a fucking bongo from Siliguri
>>
>>1722241
>being this much of an autist

I'd tell you to have sex and seek sunlight but we both know that's not happening
>>
Panjab . I vill have to check gowernment office later to see if my village in Pakistan or India ... but definitely this is Panjab Singh country ..;
>>
heres the real question
how fucking autistic is carter to make all of these aliases and dedicate time into pretending to being a little indian boy? does he want to fuck phil that bad? how pathetic is he? does he know he can just go back to being anonymous and no one would know the difference?
>>
>>1722399
I think you are being delusional sir ... not eweryone you don't a like is name Qarter . And please do not accuse me of being a gay GLT like the AJ Lee from Bombay;.
>>
File: 1471843337874.webm (360KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
1471843337874.webm
360KB, 720x544px
>>1722407
i didnt name drop you and theres no way an indian autist with that level of typing could put together context clues like that ya fuckin dope
>>
>>1722348
You're not a muzzie, are you?
>>
>>1722409
You are bad bad mistaken sir ... thank you for complimenting my type skill (you mean a spelling???) but vhat you said is wery simple . Even poorest type can understand vvho you are talking about ;
>>
>>1722412
No sir , I follow path of true Sex Warriors ...and Karma ... sometime they can be Sex Warriors too but they cover a women too much it's bad Karma . Humans being need to have sex with oppasite sex to ensure good Karma , good redemption for after life ... Roman Rein Dog he is almost reaching Sex Saint level.
>>
>>1722252
Kek! Just showed this to my wife and her son and now they ordered all of the New Day T-Shirts and custom socks and unicorn horns!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.