[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jesus christ if only i was born back then so i could mark the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: nwo.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nwo.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
jesus christ if only i was born back then so i could mark the fuck out when it happened

there's literally nothing right now that could happen that would even come close to this thing
>>
cena heel turn
>>
>>1721691
they could do this exact moment with cena and the club
>>
>>1721697

The Club are jokes already. But a Cena heel turn on a major show would still be pretty huge.
>>
>>1721695
>>1721697
>>1721702
cena is a good guy and will be a good guy forever. he knows no evil and isn't capable of knowing evil.
>>
>>1721702
MY GOD WHAT ARE "THE MARINE" AND SHIEKY BABY DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE, HE SAID HE'D NEVER GIVE UP NOR WOULD HE EVER BACK DOWN.
>>
>>1721691
>/lewronggeneration/
>>
I was disapointed that the third man was Hogan because he was old and lame and orange. I was hoping it was HBK or Bretman Hart or Undertaker
>>
4chan is 18+
>>
>>1721791
That was 20 years ago m8
>>
>>1721691
The announcer saying "whose side is he on?" ruined this moment
>>
That'll put some butts in the seats!!
>>
i remember actually being there and i can unironically say it was one of the greatest moments of my whole life

i am 57 now btw
>>
the problem with cena turning heel is that people would actually cheer him then
>>
>>1721691
18+
>>
>>1721851
No it didn't. It made perfect sense for him to ask that.
>>
>>1721782
Same here.

Even though I was young and didn't get everything that was going on, Hogan just didn't seem to fit in for me.
>>
>>1721697
>>1721702

It wouldnt be close to the same. Back then there wasnt really the internet like now, kayfabe was still kind of a thing and hulk hogan was the first worldwide superstar of wrestling. Nowadays they come and go all the time but back then no wrestler had been like hogan was.

Now it would be leaked early, the crowd would be pretty silent as fuck like most weeks and people would be complaining online about shit.

You know this is true /asp/
>>
>>1722326
>Now it would be leaked early, the crowd would be pretty silent as fuck like most weeks and people would be complaining online about shit.
how fucking new are you? there are still twists and surprises in wrestling. NO ONE fucking saw Bubba coming out at the royal rumble 2015. For that matter, the dudleys returning was a huge surprise too. And if you think the crowd would be silent for a fucking CENA HEEL TURN you're out of your god damn mind.
>>
>>1722346

Teenager detected.

The crowd is fucking tragic now compared to back then.

Nobody gives a fuck about bubba coming out for a rumble slot thats why.
>>
>>1721943
18+
>>
File: spectrum.jpg (21KB, 231x259px) Image search: [Google]
spectrum.jpg
21KB, 231x259px
>>1722355
>teenager
i'm in my mid 20s you hambeast
i didnt say the crowd wasn't quieter than the height of it's fucking popularity, no shit it's not. reactions still happen though, in particular for cena. the sweaty autists are determined to boo and JOHN CENA SUUUUUUCKS as loud as the can to stand out as the "smark" crowd, and the actual kids and moms the show is targeted towards still cheer him as loud as they can too. A cena heel turn would cause the kids to fucking cry and the sweaty nerds (see: you) to cheer him out of sheer contrarianism.

and people popped huge when bubba came out and HUGE for the dudleys return you fucking autist. it still wasn't leaked early you dumb fuck.
>>
>>1722366
go to the clue store, put your money on the counter, buy one, then get back to me
>>
>>1721929
Did you have to dodge that garbage?
>>
>>1721943
Heenan was great but he muffed it that time. Liked the part when Hall and Nash beat up that mark who got into the ring.
>>
>>1721697
>the club
Lol fuck no.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.