[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i think we can all agree that something needs to be done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (44KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 450x300px
i think we can all agree that something needs to be done about anti-smarks
>>
>Starts the thread with a a pic of the anti-smark god
>>
>>1719439
steiner could actually wrestle when he was younger though

their god is Nash who was never good
>>
>>1719430
back to wew
>>
>>1719476

Nash couldn't wrestle well but kayfabe he was built as a monster and had the size and look for it. That's why anti smarks like him.
>>
>>1719430
kill yourself ya fat neck bearded smark
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 432x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 432x287px
>>1719519
>>1719544
There's only one solution for this
>>
>>1719439
Steiner is the smark god m8. Even Pajeet knows that
>>
Bump for final solution
>>
This is an anti-smark board

>>>/w/ooo or >>>/r/squaredcircle are the smarcuck sites
>>
Their own existences are punishment enough for them, rly

>>1719439
>legitimate 5'10"
>>
>>1719430
asp is the home of anti-smarks you fucking newfag
>>
>>1719430
fuck you. go back to jerking off to your japs and flippy indy midgets fucking wootard
>>
>>1720520
Imagine getting this mad because somebody watches better rasslin' than you do.
>>
File: 1473152378954.jpg (142KB, 547x496px) Image search: [Google]
1473152378954.jpg
142KB, 547x496px
>>1719430
Deflated Scott Steiner makes me sad.
>>
>>1719439
>>1719476
I thought Russo is the anti-smark god.
>>
>>1720570
There's no such thing as an anti-smark. The only people who think there is are former smarks who rely on outdated industry knowledge and have been left behind and have become marks once again. What they think of as an "anti-smark" is just a modern smark. Pro Wrestling is postmodern as fuck, you see.
>>
There is no such thing as an anti-smark

Just newfags trying to fit in
>>
>>1720573
>Pro Wrestling is postmodern as fuck, you see.
That really cuts against the rest of your post. A post-modern view would say that there's no such thing as a shoot or insider information. Under this conception, everything is a work and it's just down to the individual mark to decide what they buy into.
>>
>>1720650
>That really cuts against the rest of your post
No, it informs it. If you are not wise to the fact the creatives are wise to the fact you will bring your own agenda and interpretation to their narrative constructs, they will work you.

It's mainly all bullshit, but this is the type of stuff script writers think about for fun when they are not dreaming up some sick burns for Enzo to use.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.