[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is American alpha going to get booed against slater and ryhno

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: alpha.jpg (64KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
64KB, 620x350px
Is American alpha going to get booed against slater and ryhno at backlash? Because let's be honest, the poosos aren't beating AA and they most certainly dont want the hype Bros anywhere near the belts. Is this going to ruin AA's popularity?
>>
If they dont wanna fuck everything the WWE will end the free agent storyline with Rhyne and Heath winning the tag titles

before it gets stale and bad like everything else wwe does
>>
>>1717838
>Indy manlets
Nah, fuck off
>>
>Indy rejects
>losing popularity

Literally no one cares.
>>
>>1717844
>slater and rhyno win tag team belts
>shane says congrats but:
>"To actually get your contract, you 2 must successfully defend the title"
>they lose it next PPV due to heel tag team interfering
>slater makes case
>shane agrees due to injustice
>shane feels bad and makes slater keep going through old NXT style obstacles to gain a fucking contract
>slater is forever a running gag
>>
>>1717845
they are pure wwe products though
>>
Usos will win with shenanigans, making them heels. Then they will beat Slyno and start a feud with AA. Then Slater will go after Miz
>>
>>1717882
>another Ryder

please no
>>
>>1717949
No, this will never happen retard
>>
>>1717949
>>1718060
It would be more likely the Uso's lose tonight and convey utter Butthurt or argue with AA post match

Then the Usos cause a distraction in the finals for a Gore 1 2 3

Gotta foreshadow the heel turn more
>>
>>1718210
>Stole a win from AA
>Shenanigan win over AA
>Shenanigan win over favorites Slyno
>Be super dismisive when crowd doesn't like it

It doesn't have to be too obvious,
>>
I hope Slater gets some development this Smackdown, show him actually training for the fight. Then they can win clean on sunday, because tbqh American Alpha gets mild reactions at best and Slater is one of the most over wrestlers in the WWE rn.
>>
>>1718210
I was right ^
>>
>>1717838
AA aren't in the finals. Usos are winning
>>
Slater will lose but Shane will come out and say "well you proved your worth anyways, here's a contract, if you can beat The Miz" or some dumb shit like that.

aka make the entire thing pointless, just like Shane's match with Taker at Mania.
>>
>>1717845
>anti-smarkucks are this fucking dumb
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.