[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't take their face turn seriously. >Seth Rollins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Seth_And_Steph.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Seth_And_Steph.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
I can't take their face turn seriously.

>Seth Rollins
>injured Finn Balor not even three weeks ago, depriving the company of a top face on the flagship show
>injured Sting, forcing him to retire
>failed to live up to Triple H's expectations multiple times
>was on the receiving end of a cash-in at Money in the Bank
>failed to win in the Shield Triple Threat at Battleground, causing the WWE Championship to go to Smackdown
>failed to win the WWE Universal Championship at Summerslam against a man just called up to main roster from NXT
>didn't even get the one clean pin in the four-way elimination match
>deserved to lose favor with Hunter after squandering all those opportunities
>injuring people can give great heel heat, but isn't good for a face

>Stephanie McMahon
>entire gimmick centered around emasculating men and abusing power
>simply a much more natural heel than face
>supported Seth Rollins despite him being at this point a proven loser
>can't control her own emotions to the point that she declared an indefinite suspension on the man who's supposed to be her chosen one
>spearing her actually got Roman Reigns cheered, an otherwise near-impossible task for the most hated man in sports entertainment
>>
cool
>>
File: philanthropy.jpg (107KB, 638x675px) Image search: [Google]
philanthropy.jpg
107KB, 638x675px
>>1717813
I hate Stephanie so much. I would take her leaving the company forever even if it meant 20 minute HHH promos to open RAW for the next 30 years.
>>
>>1717837
I'm not against Steph having a place in the company, but she shouldn't be so prominent onscreen. The management of a wrestling company shouldn't be such marks that they need to constantly place themselves at the centers of feuds, and yet Steph learned to do just that from her father and has failed to make her onscreen role as interesting as his was in the Attitude Era. To a certain extent it was best for business when it was Vince getting embarrassed by Stone Cold, or at least it ended up not hurting the business enough to cost them the Monday Night Wars, but everything from ratings to fan reception to cultural presence shows that Steph isn't doing it right.
>>
Steph has been face since the brand split was announced.
>>
>>1717837
idiot
>>
>>1717837
Worked so hard
>>
>>1718721
Has she?
I feel she's more of a tweener.
I'm fine with Stephanie if her achievements aren't constantly being put in our faces (Connors cure, Banks promo), and she just sticks to being the booker on screen. It's better for her to just not be a main character in the whole thing.
>>
Rollins didn't injure Bálor & Sting deliberately.

>failed to live up to HHH's expectations

wot
>>
>>1719749
>was on the receiving end of a cash-in at Money in the Bank
>failed to win in the Shield Triple Threat at Battleground, causing the WWE Championship to go to Smackdown
>failed to win the WWE Universal Championship at Summerslam against a man just called up to main roster from NXT
>didn't even get the one clean pin in the four-way elimination match
Literally the next couple bullet points under it, explaining why it makes sense for Hunter to ditch the loser.
>>
>>1719840
>cash-in makes you a loser

wot

Seth didn't get a clean pin in the Fatal 4-Way because of HHH interfering, nong.
>>
>>1719858
Cash-in is understandable. I mean, less so against someone who'd just been through the Money in the Bank match itself, but still, Dean had some time to catch his breath, Seth didn't. But then failures to grab gold at both Battleground and Summerslam, the latter against a man just out of NXT in his first pay-per-view match in the big leagues, made it clear: in-story, this was not a man who grabs every opportunity given to him. This is a man who doesn't deserve opportunity, because he's willing to waste them. This is a man unfit to be the chosen one.

And you know who got the one clean pin in the Fatal Four-Way? KO. KO proved that he actually is ready to be at the top, while Seth was just getting mauled by a retarded Samoan.
>>
>>1719914
>the latter against a man just out of NXT in his first pay-per-view match in the big leagues,

Do you even remember how The Shield debuted?
>>
>>1717813

The right Smarkbuster actually complimented Seth's face turn.
>>
>>1717837
>70 year old Triple H opening Raw with a 20 minute promo.
I kinda wanna see that.
>>
>>1719858
>wot
He let Ambrose take him by surprise. Rule one of being a champ while the briefcase is in play, keep your fucking head on a swivel. Seth should know this better than anybody, since he crowed about Money in the Bank being "his thing". He should've been more prepared to defend against a cash-in than anybody, especially given he was still on his feet at the time. But he got taken out anyway because he didn't think to look behind him after Dean's music played for like a full 30 seconds without him coming out.

>Seth didn't get a clean pin in the Fatal 4-Way because of HHH interfering, nong.
He'd just gotten the shit speared out of him. He was heading downhill fast.
>>
>>1720062
If Vince keels over before his aggressively insular mindset destroys WWE, you'll see it someday.
>>
>>1717837
Steph is a cunt who fucked every guy from Macho Man on until she met Hunter, and even then one can't tell if those three daughters are really his.
>>
>>1719984
Fuck off Leftcuck
>>
I get the impression the WWE is deliberately trying to make all of the disliked people more liked, by scripting them with babyface behaviour and shit. It's happened since the brand split, that they are more careful about making people likable or something.
>>
Seth didnt even turn face, he was just a whiny cunt as always
>>
>>1719984
Nobody cares, he flip flops every video
>>
>>1717837
Steph leaving forever and Haitch promos at the start of every show are both good things
>>
>>1718609
To be fair, the Mr McMahon character and his feud with Stone Cold was something fresh and unique during the Attitude era. Also, Vince is a natural born showman. Nowadays the corporative boss angle is overdone and Stephanie doesn't have even a half of Vince's screen presence
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.