[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Overrated worker >Nearly killed the WWF in the 90s with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: HBGay.png (722KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
HBGay.png
722KB, 900x507px
>Overrated worker
>Nearly killed the WWF in the 90s with his childish attitude
>Became a """""born again Christian""""" so people wouldn't hate his guts

Why do people like this piece of shit?
>>
>>1717661
He got rid of Jannetty. No one in the current roster could deal with any of the three (THREE) current Janetties, and as a consequence all 3 are shitting up the title scenes on both shows.
>>
>>1717661
>Regularly put on MOTY-quality matches
>He, Bret, and Taker kept WWF alive on life support until Austin brought it back to life
>became a born-again Christian because he realized his own childish ways and wanted to settle down with a wife and kids
>>
File: jerigoat3.gif (2MB, 162x149px)
jerigoat3.gif
2MB, 162x149px
>>1717688
>Taker
>>Taker
>>>Taker
>>>>Taker
>>>>>Taker
>>
>>1717700
>have sex
>>gain height
>>>get a clue
>>>>lose weight
>>>>>take a shower
>>>>>>hit the weights
>>>>>>>kys
>>
>>1717709
Hello Mark

WM13 (Lowest buyrate of all time)
King Of The Ring 1997 (Second lowest buyrate of all time)
Summerslam 1997 (Third lowest buyrate of all time)
In Your House (terrible buyrate)
TV ratings (completely raped by WCW, even Shawn won some weeks with his title run in mid 1996 before the nWo)

Nobody paid a dime to see Undertaker pre Austin
>>
>>1717661
Best wrestler of all time
>>
VVhere I am he vould be stoned for his behawior...
>>
>>1717728
>Facts
>>Facts
>>>Facts
>>>>Facts
>>>>>Facts
>>>>>>Facts
>>>>>>>Facts
>>>>>>>>Facts
>>
>>1719683
he is very proudy
>>
>overrated worker

Nope. Guy is a ring general through and through. Knew his psychology extremely well. Knew how to piece together a match. Got a 5-star match out of Jhon when he was literal shit.
>>
>>1717670
You 12 year olds these days are really unoriginal and autistic
>>
His in ring style is good but relies on him doing a lot of flopping around and selling to put on a decent match. Ric Flair is the same way. I wouldn't say that he deserves the dicksucking that WWE has been giving him since the beginning of time, but hes a good promo (And I got news for ya!) and a decent, if not groundbreaking, worker. All around entertaining.

I don't really give a shit about backstage stuff that happened 20 years ago.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.