[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Funniest fucking segment of the night last night. Still losing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: gallowsandersonnewoldday.jpg (472KB, 1896x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gallowsandersonnewoldday.jpg
472KB, 1896x1080px
Funniest fucking segment of the night last night. Still losing my sides thinking about it.

More like this, WWE.
>>
>>1717500
The only bad thing about that segment was the fact that they made the Bullet Club Badasses into a bunch of jokes
>>
>>1717518
>one of the funniest segments in WWE history
>somehow this will hurt the club

u wot
>>
>>1717500
it was just pure cringe
>>
>>1717500

my wife and her son loved this skit. they love the new day

NEW

DAY

ROCKS
>>
>>1717500
18+
>>
>>1717524
>>one of the funniest segments in WWE history

You absolute ninny
>>
>heel/heels run away the moment the face/faces he's/they're feuding with come in the ring after the heel trash talks for a few minutes
>>
>>1717591
why did you do that thing with the optional plurals?
>>
>new gay beating up a bunch of random black dudes (probably people in the crowd that the club paid)

wow so positive
>>
>>1717595

Mate do you want to offend transgender people?
>>
>>1717595
Because sometimes it's a singles wrestler and sometimes it's a tag team
>>
>>1717500

18+
Cringe day needs to drop at clash of cucks
>>
Big E got a fat ass. I think his ass is bigger than every diva.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4320x3240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4320x3240px
>>1717500
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.