[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who got cucked harder by Hogan? Macho Man >Had two one day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: machwarrior.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
machwarrior.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Who got cucked harder by Hogan?

Macho Man

>Had two one day title runs in WCW, dropped the belt to Hogan both times
>Hogan ruined his marriage
>Hogan celebrated in the ring with him at WM4 like he won it himself
>Never got a rub from Hogan, even when Hogan was the heel and he was the face in WCW
>Hogan inducted him into the HOF
>Hogan had the last words on his DVD

Warrior

>Hogan works the crowd on another level to get them on his side
>Makes the post match completely about him to garner sympathy from the crowd, lessening Warriors moment
>The next year, Hogan wins the belt in the main event while he is in the midcard with Savage
>Returned at Wrestlemania 8.....to help Hogan
>Brought into WCW just so Hogan can get his win back
>Hogan testified in court calling him a "0/10 wrestler"
>Will always be talked about as the guy who couldn't carry the ball from Hogan
>>
Macho, no doubt. He was apparently some wild loose cannon who spent the better part of two decades ten steps behind the Venice beach bad boy.
>>
Macho Man.

In many ways, you could say Warrior beat Hogan overall. His two-titles match with Hogan defined a whole era and he won it.

Literally nobody saw the match with Hogan in WCW.
>>
>>1717283
>he won it

He '''''''''won''''''''', but did he really? I forgot to mention in the OP Hogan kicking out at 3.0000001 seconds. The post match was completely about Hogan, and Warrior believed it killed some of his momentum which is part of the reason why he hated him
>>
at least Warrior got to beat Hogan

did Macho even get one win over him in the 20 years or so?
>>
>>1717292
Warrior was barking mad though.

They were both unbelievably over right then, and Hogan needed to do what he did to demonstrate he was "passing the torch". Hellwig was so singleminded about his gimmick that he didn't see that if he defeated Hulkamania, he'd have actually lost way more momentum than he did by having to share the spotlight.
>>
>>1717315
Go to bed Terry, how the fuck does someone your age even find 4chan?
>>
The answer is bubba the love sponge and it's not even close
>>
>>1717322
I've been here from the start, brother.
Make yourself at home.
>>
>>1717255
>>Hogan works the crowd on another level to get them on his side

It honestly might be the single greatest performance of all time from a standpoint of working the crowd. Hogan worked Canada so hard that he was over by default when he came there 10 years later. He got multiple 5-10 minute standing ovations from them and of course WM18, I would be pissed too if I was Warrior
>>
>>1717326
>Brother instead of Jabronie
>Not enlightening me about how I tried to work the work but worked myself into a shoot

Get out of here Hickenbottom, your Hogan impersonation is bad and you should feel bad, brother. Brother brother brother brother.
>>
hogan was a grandstander and a hotdogger
>>
>>1717571
And a prima donna
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.