[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KO was right about the newer NXT wrestlers opening their mouths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1_077.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1_077.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
KO was right about the newer NXT wrestlers opening their mouths and giving out spoilers via twitter and snapchat

So fuck you cunt for spoiling the only good match on Sunday besides AJ Styles vs Ambrose
>>
Wow what happened to nikki
>>
>>1716406
the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>1716406
wait what happened
>>
>>1716406
Wow, I didn't realise the PPV was on Sunday. This shit has zero build.
>>
Quit talkin shite
>>
>>1716411
They want to bring the NXT angle to Smackdown and it's rumored that Haitch is interrupting the match and making it a 7 way. She did her farewell match at Brooklyn along with Bayley
>>
>>1716415
>>1716414
>>1716417
It's Triple H bitching to Vince as usual to get his cunts over
>>
Reminder: She is already on smackdown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfR73qSWl3w
>>
>>1716406
Is nobody else going to point out that this is a poorly done photoshop?
>>
>Kay finally made her return to NXT television on 27 July, where she achieved her first victory in the company by defeating Santana Garrett

So, lemme get this straight. You're saying they're bringing a green NXT jobber to Smackdown and they're going to put a belt on her?
>>
>>1716425
he already has Becky Alexa and Carmella in that match, why add another one that nobody knows at all.
>>
>>1716439
she is a jobber, but she's not green
>>
>>1716406
That belt looks tasty, looks like a fuckin cake
>>
File: schoolgirlcrush2.webm (2MB, 400x202px) Image search: [Google]
schoolgirlcrush2.webm
2MB, 400x202px
>>1716439
She's not green, she has around 7 years under her belt
>>
>>1716406
That pic is an obvious shop

Did people really fall for it or am I being trolled here?
>>
>>1716546
Probably trolled, but there have been rumors about Kay debuting once again as a top heel since Bliss and Carmella have been disasters
>>
>>1716550
>top heel
>top
'no'

Bliss has barely done anything yet, she can't be called a disaster
>>
>>1716417
yeah this card deserved a better build
>Orton vs Bray
>End of the tag tournament
>Women's title
>AJ vs Ambrose
>PROBABLY an IC Title defense
am I forgetting anything?
>>
>>1716650
Probably a Corbin vs Kalisto match
>>
>>1716406

i don't want this femlet wannabe amazon on my smackdown

5'7 or 5'8 is not tall
>>
>>1716677
It's not your smackdown and it's not here to satisfy your amazon fetish.
>>
>>1716677
She's 5'10 you retard
>>
>womens """wrestling"""""
>>
That belt was made for her
#AllBlueEverything
>>
source?
>>
>>1716930
The jacked up 60 year old jew
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.