[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today's RAW. >That Club segment. >The Darren &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 01658434.jpg (64KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
01658434.jpg
64KB, 600x438px
Today's RAW.

>That Club segment.
>The Darren & Titus feud continuing.
>No based Haitch.
>Dana and Charlotte splitting up for no apparent reason.
>Strowman winning via count out.
>Having to sit through a Sasha Banks promo.

It's over lads. Smackdown wins. Cut your losses WWE and just cancel RAW.
>>
>>1716261
>Cancel Raw
And let all the leftover raw (heh) sewage overflow into Smackdown? Nah man, let Raw continue as an isolation unit for the unwanted and unloved.
>>
Also,
>No pop for Bo.
>An Owens and Zayn match even though they weren't supposed to fight again for a while.
>Roman being pushed to the main event scene again.
>>
>>1716261
>still watching wrestling
>not just reading recaps and watching the bits that sound interesting/so bad they're funny on youtube
>>
>>1716283
I just record it and fast forward through most of it but maybe that is even being too generous with my time.
>>
>tfw really hoped we'd get Haitch opening up RAW just for the memes alone
>it's a Steph emasculates someone edition instead
>also sets up a PPV match 3 weeks before a PPV

>Bo comes out with a sign that already made me pop
>no reaction
>does a solid quick promo on Local Jobber
>no reaction
>wins with a different finisher, victory lap
>no reaction

>Roman back in title picture again

>that whole Club/New Day segment

God fucking damnit what actually happened on this RAW that didn't succ?
>>
>>1716302
Jericho and Kevin are still buds. That's about it.
>>
>>1716286
I used to stream it and skip to segments that might have some story telling but that still took like an hour to get through Raw.

Fuck that.
>>
>>1716304
This. But you just know he will turn on him for Jericho v Owens for the Universal title.
>>
>>1716261
am I the only one who hates the gm getting involved in everything? It was somewhat entertaining when Vince did it, but Folley and Daniel bryan is just cringy.

also the crowd was pretty dead last night
>>
>>1716423
This.
You could hear a pin drop in that arena last night.Not that it's really their fault. The product was boring.

Except for Bo, he should have got a huge pop.
>>
>>1716261
>reddit flipping their shit because Sasha Banks called Dana Brooke a muppet

XD
>>
>>1716261
The Dana / Charlotte split seemed out of sequence with last week when they had Dana with The Club for seemingly no reason. Like, they should have done this first, THEN put her with The Club. Makes no sense.
>>
>>1716423
I dunno. I really like that every time Foley shows up people boo the shit out of him because you KNOW he's booking something for "next week," or "at the next PPV." Nothing to keep the people sitting in the arena engaged.
>>
>>1716465
>Things are getting heated between KO and Seff
>Crowd is into it
>"That's it, I'm booking your rematch right now, and it'll be..."
>Crowd cheering
>"In three weeks at Clash of Champions"
>Boos and "Tonight" chants drown out by Foley's music
>Crowd loses their will to live for the rest of the show
>>
SIMSONS XD
>>
>>1716519
Here's your (you).
>>
>The whole skit of Enzo giving birth
That's really when the show hit rock bottom and started digging
>>
>No Haitch
>Crowd died during the first segment
>Three squash matches
>That club segment
>4 women segments
>>
>>1716261
>New Era!
>Literally fall back in to the same old Authority shit

>New Era!
>Still open the show with a Mick Man circle jerk

>New Era!
>Still pushing hard for the same wrestlers as RA era
>>
File: 1438120694897.png (182KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
1438120694897.png
182KB, 442x341px
In kayfabe, do you just have to walk out and approach KO aggressively to get put in the CoC main event?
>>
>>1716793
Dunno but the headlining shit has been so fucking lazily done since the brand split.

Dolf and Dean was shit and STILL better than Rollins/Balor, KO/Rollins, and AJ/Dean

It's like they're just going through they motions and expecting the non existent story to carry itself
>>
>>1716563
Come on, it's the current year.
>>
>>1716261
Raw is reddit.
Smackdown is /asp/
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.