[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the state of Ramen: -less tv time than Darren Young -same mic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1466378001317.jpg (120KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1466378001317.jpg
120KB, 500x625px
the state of Ramen:

-less tv time than Darren Young
-same mic time as Rhino
-same role as Dolph Ziggler (if you win, you get a title match, Rollins gets one for sure)
-second to Balor as top babyface of Raw, now second to Rollins

are they finally dropping the ball?
>>
>the most over guy on the roster

Sting had no tv time either. But he closed out the shows. Just like Roman did tonight. Fucking retarded smark
>>
>Shows up to close out the show
>Scares the World Champion with his presence alone and sends him running
>Spears a six time World Champion like it's nothing
>Show goes off the air as his music plays and he stands triumphantly in the ring
Mr. McMahon's Wild Ride never ends.
>>
>>1715848
You forgot
>Will beat the world champion clean next week
>>
>>1715852
>>1715855
>>1715860
FedoRamen triggered
>>
>>1715848
>Still gets the largest pop every week
>>
>>1715855
>attempting to jump somebody after they've had a match

My hero.

>>1715852
>>1715868
>delusion
>>
yesterday's pop was smaller than:
-Rollins
-KO
-Foley (lol)
-New Day
-Sasha
-Bayley

the state of FedoRamen

btw you can bet your ass he's going to get stomped by KO, probably with Jericho's interference and will end up having a midcard match against The Gift at Clash of Champions

where he's gonna get IT
>>
File: BALORED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BALORED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>1715919
>he's going to get stomped by KO,

I thought that was what Finn did
>>
>>1715955
that triggers the FedoRamen
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.