[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they said ''people do not like babyfaces anymore''

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: Bayley_bio.png (712KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Bayley_bio.png
712KB, 900x506px
they said ''people do not like babyfaces anymore''

then why is she over?
>>
hot
>>
>>1715591
She looks like she has down syndrome. Eugene was over too.
>>
>>1715591
Bayley isn't over her ass is over.
>>
>>1715594
this autistic girls make my cock drip
>>
>>1715591
She isn't over because she's a babyface, she's over because obese smarks have a crush on her
>>
based Bayley working the smurfs
>>
>>1715591
She was pretty bad this RAW.

But everything was bad this RAW
>>
>>1715591
>they said ''people do not like babyfaces anymore''
Who said that? I've heard people saying that WWE has no idea how a good person acts, so they only have accidental babyfaces.
>>
>>1715613
The only people who say this are /wwe/ marks in denial about Reigns being a shitter.
>>
>>1715615
So "they" are Vince, Trips & Steph?
>>
>>1715626
HHH pushed for a Reigns heel turn as far back as Survivor Series last year

>giving a fuck what Stephanie thinks
>>
I honest to god don't know.

She's like Cena if you removed the look, the good in-ring ability, and the mic skills, leaving nothing but the dumb gimmick targeted at children. Yet smarks adore her.
>>
>>1715645
Bayley is fine on the mic and a solid-at-worst worker.

>She's like Cena

Except for the part where she's an actual babyface instead of a smug, bullying dickhead.
>>
>>1715652
Bayley is atrocious on the mic. Bottom 5 in the company with the likes of Asuka
>>
>>1715662
>this ridiculous hyperbole

Thanks for making an idiot outta yo'self and saving me from having to do it
>>
>>1715662
not going to argue the mic skills issue, but at least Asuka can sell moves.
>>
>>1715613
>>1715615
Vince was saying on interviews as far back as 1997 "Our fans want something a little more sophisticated than 'Good v Evil'."
>>
>>1715667
State of you waiufags
>>
>>1715662
She plays her gimmick of a nervous girl living out her dreams to perfection. Her voice and promo style is perfect for her gimmick and you cannot deny this.

it's a dynamic gimmick too, she could play a serious underdog (i.e her vs Asuka) and excited to be here babyface (i.e. New Day w. Bayley vs G&A &Dana). two sides of the spectrum, she has a better character than most people in professional wrestling today.
>>
>>1715674
>anything Vince said during Attitude
>applying post-Monday Night Wars

How fucking dumb can you be?

>>1715677
>"waiufags"

She's not even my fave of the Horsewomen.
>>
Simple. She's got tits and a fat behind, and also has a face that looks like it's been fucked into retardation.
How do you hate that?
>>
>>1715599

This this this this this. Last night on raw she barely got a pop. Without the nxt fullmemers to back her up, she is going to sink.
>>
File: 200px-Orlandojordanwhitestuff.gif (843KB, 200x174px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Orlandojordanwhitestuff.gif
843KB, 200x174px
Her and others just seem to attract the inept internet smarks with their characters nowadays.

Bailey is a typical Mary Sue type of character.

Becky is the LOLRANDOM XD awkward type of character.

Charlotte is a tranny.

Sasha is a gutter nigger with dyed hair.

The only good women wrestlers right now are Dana Brooke and Alexa Bliss. They're hot, they know they're hot, and will act confident about it.
>>
>>1715890
>/wwe/ shitters this desperately delusional

>le "only in Full Sail" meme
>>
>>1715905
>Bailey is a typical Mary Sue type of character.

Oh, by all means, please elaborate on this. It's gonna be hilarious.
>>
File: i1ZWhku.png (655KB, 627x648px) Image search: [Google]
i1ZWhku.png
655KB, 627x648px
>>1715922
>A Mary Sue is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character, a young or low-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities.

Literally Bailey. She'll most likely be the female John Cena at some point.
>>
>>1715930
We're talking about the same Bayley who spent over a year getting jobbed out in NXT and lost back-to-back matches to Asuka because of her own faults, right?
>>
File: 1469682884116.gif (4MB, 400x442px) Image search: [Google]
1469682884116.gif
4MB, 400x442px
>>1715645
She has an ass.

This is literally it. Smarks, fedora tippers and redditors will make excuses, but that's literally all I see them talking about everytime she's mentioned.

She's average at BEST at pretty much everything. And she is quite literally one of the worst people I've seen on the mic ever.

Becky has a similar thing going on. The vast majority of people who give a shit about her want to get in her pants and that's about it.

It's ironic how keen people are to say how women's wrestling has evolved, but their attitudes are still the fucking same. People liked Lita/Trish/Sable because they wanted to bang them and see their ass/titties.

The same applies today, because on the whole, women's wrestling is so much shittier than the men's, only a complete retard would watch it and think 'yes, this is good'

Think back to how over Lana was originally with Rusev as a fucking HEEL of all things. Arguably more than the female wrestlers now, right?

Now think about why she was over. Go on, I'll give you a bit to think about that.

People want the same thing they've always wanted. The only difference is now they pretend that's not the case, because it's frowned upon in society by SJWs and tumblrinas.
>>
>>1715591

Babyface? She's a jawface.
>>
>>1715701
That's not her gimmick at all, you dumb, white knight cunt.

She's meant to be a cocky heel and she's complete garbage at it.
>>
>>1715905

Wow, a good post on /asp/. Rare.

Triggering the smarks, of course: >>1715922
>>
>>1715934
>We're talking about the same Bayley who spent over a year getting jobbed out in a fucking developmental show

Doesn't count
>>
>>1715942
This guy gets it
>>
>>1715934
Yes, because her going over someone who's twice as talented as her without saying a single fucking word would be completely retarded and NXT realized that.

The sad part is, if she was staying down there in NXT, I guarantee you they'd give her at least a win over Asuka, even though it'd be completely retarded.
>>
>>1715942

Also, virtue signalling from nu-male pussies who are desperate to show that they support women's """""wrestling""""" and feminism.
>>
she acts like a child, which appeals to the large pedo fanbase that exists within the WWE Universe
>>
>>1715949
>Bayley is meant to be a cocky heel

What.
>>
They don't like babyfaces
They like butterfaces
>>
>>1715942
You could've just written "Mommy issues" and saved all of us the time
>>
>>1715905
>Dana Brooke
>hot

Jesus dude, talking about tastes.
Bliss is cute but also quite the rat herself.
>>
>>1715951
Because it undermines you? Right...

>>1715950
>thinking a shitpost like that is "good"

Acquire taste pls
>>
>>1715965
uuuh was referring to sasha and i thought you were, didn't read all the replies, nvm.
>>
>>1715971
you are gay
>>
>>1715960
Cool speculative arguments.

>the point
>your head
>>
>>1715977
sorry mate, they are not Eva.
>>
>>1715984
>shading anybody's taste
>for the lanternjaw RealDoll
>>
>>1715972
When has a developmental show counted for anything until the wrestler made it to the main stage?

I never knew what John Cena, Orton, or Batista were like before WWE. I never heard of OVW at the time and as a fan didn't care about them. Why is NXT any different?
>>
>>1715984
apologies accepted fellow evabro
>>
>>1715591

She's everyone's little sister apart from the 5yos, for whom she is big sister instead

With Bayley, literally everybody wins.
>>
Her finisher is so fucking weak
"Belly2Bayley" ugghhhh
>>
>>1715988
at least she's fit and not chubby about to explode Dana

nor a goddamn rat
>>
you just know bayley is a cunt irl
when ugly chicks get popular after getting shit on their whole life they develop a huge faux stacy ego
>>
>>1716000
*cough* horse *cough*
>>
>>1715991
NXT has been canon to WWE for years now, where've you been?
>>
>>1715991
because NXT is readily available to everyone everywhere and not just the residents of Louisville, Kentucky like OVW was?
>>
>>1715591
Because shes ugly enough for autistic neckbeards to think they have a chance with her.

>WOAH BAYLEY I WANNA KNOWWW WILL YOU BE MY GIRL XD
>>
>>1716137
>American't into the banter
>>
>>1715905
>only considers Dana and Alexa to be hot

That gif might as well be you, faggot
>>
>>1716247
>Likes butterfaced tomboys

Nah, I just have better taste is all.
>>
>>1716427
>Becky
>butterface

How can it be possible to be THIS wrong?
>>
>>1715591
because fat nerds squeal real loud.
also, the ratio of chads:betas in america are becoming grim
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.