[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ Styles >SmackDown's best wrestler >Drafted right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: AJ-Styles-Sami-Zayn.jpg (105KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
AJ-Styles-Sami-Zayn.jpg
105KB, 1200x675px
AJ Styles
>SmackDown's best wrestler
>Drafted right after the current champion
>Booked like the talent he is
>Puts on a MotY candidate
>Immediately put into the title scene
>Will likely become champion on Sunday

Sami Zayn
>Raw's best wrestler
>Drafted late as fuck
>Puts on a MotY candidate
>Hasn't been booked into anything tangible in over a month.
>Fucking around doing nothing
>Gets laid out in the middle of the ring and immediately becomes an afterthought as Roman Reigns' music starts up.
>>
Zayn isn't better than Neville or Rollins
>>
>>1715328
I don't really wanna argue the point 'cause they're all great. But of the three, Rollins is the only one that's had any direction lately and it's a travesty.
>>
>>1715320
It was inevitable. Poor Sami.
>>
>>1715320
I feel bad for him desu
>>
>>1715339
Shit, I also forgot Cesaro
>>
>>1715328
Neville would be great feuding for the IC title against Miz or Ziggler

Sami Zayn needs a better attitude, he looks confused as fuck every time I watch him and I can't help but label him as just another jobber 4 life.
>>
File: BASED.webm (3MB, 1096x614px) Image search: [Google]
BASED.webm
3MB, 1096x614px
Raw's best wrestler is Roman Reigns
>>
>>1715360
That's the thing, Cesaro's at least DOING SOMETHING. He's gonna win four in a row against Sheamus and get a title shot out of it. It's kinda stupid that he has to wrestle Sheamus 9 times in a row, but there's actually been some fun matches and promos from it.

Zayn and Neville are just nowhere.
>>
>>1715328
Zayn puts on significantly better matches than Neville. Neville's best match ever is because he was against Zayn.

Neville's significantly more physically capable and astounding, but all he knows is pure flipshit. He's the master of flipping. But flipping only gets some oohs and aahs, it doesn't get uproarious cheers.
>>
>>1715383
It's weird, everyone is so down on Cesaro vs Sheamus because the initial impression was utter contempt, but every single match they've had has been good to great (cesaro even remembered how to sell again!) with solid promos (mostly from Sheamus, admittedly).

It's one of the best parts of RAW ever since it started. I think people just got it in their head they were going to hate it too quickly and are trying to find reasons not to like something good.
>>
>>1715393
The idea seemed like such a stupid one on its face because your gut instinct is "Sheamus sucks, Cesaro deserves better, why are these guys gonna wrestle seven more fucking times", but they've both been very good.

It's getting some much needed heat and credibility back on Sheamus, but it remains to be seen if he'll be holding on to any of that after he loses four in a row.
>>
>>1715393
Smarks still irrationally hate Sheamus because of his ridiculous push early on in his run. They always have good matches with each other.
>>
>>1715376
>this is supposed to be impressive

State of Romanetty cucks
>>
File: SuplexShire.gif (2MB, 340x191px) Image search: [Google]
SuplexShire.gif
2MB, 340x191px
>>1715385
>Neville's significantly more physically capable and astounding, but all he knows is pure flipshit.

I take it you never actually watched the Zayn matches then, because that's only excuse you've got for being this wrong.
>>
>>1715383
Are we so sure that Cesaro is going to win?

I mean, would you honestly put jobbing out Cesaro this hard past Vince?
>>
>>1715458
Shamus > Cesaro all day
>>
>>1715461
Even Sheamus doesn't believe that
>>
>>1715458
Yeah, I would. Cesaro's lost a lot since Mania, but it's always been done in a way that protects him.

If people didn't constantly cheat against him or interfere in his matches he'd be either IC or US champ right now.
>>
>>1715458
Cesaro is a Vince guy
>>
>>1715463
Cesaro is boring as fuck
>>
File: CesaroSection.jpg (48KB, 557x486px) Image search: [Google]
CesaroSection.jpg
48KB, 557x486px
Calling it right now, Cesaro will have so much tape by the 7th fight that he will look like a mummy
>>
>>1715478
Cesaro's new gimmick will be lassoing people with athletic tape and then pulling them into uppercuts.
>>
>>1715453
Ok yes, he's also very strong. My point still stands that the dude is a physical specimen and nothing more.
>>
ISIS zayn is the best worker in the company who puts on the match of the night, any night he's on. I have no clue why his booking is so shit. Is it just Vince making sure he doesn't have a muzzie champ?
>>
>>1715470
There's "wrong" and then there's straight-up delusion like this.

>>1715471
>I parrot the opinions of a senile, insane 70-year old who thinks Reigns is the future
>>
>>1715557
Maybe you should try actually watching some of his NXT matches.

>my point still stands
>it was proven wrong
>>
>>1715465
Remember that they also kept Bryan free of clean jobs from the Summer of 2013 on despite having no real WrestleMania plans for him.

Just Saiyan...
>>
>>1715646
No, I respond to the boring ass goofy faggot Cesaro when he is on TV. I would have never hired him in the first place.
>>
>>1715660
Oh, so you just have shit taste then. Goodo.
>>
>>1715376
He should stop doing that one arm powerbomb
>>
>>1715651
Zayn's work on Raw, NXT and all of the indy's shits all over Neville's work.

Not to say Neville is bad or anything I mean he's been a favourite of mine for years and him and Ibushi perpetuated the "devitt is GOAT meme" before he was signed by having great matches with Finn.

It's just that Zayn is much better at putting together a match and selling the story and drama of a match.
>>
>The Ultimate Last Final Never Happening Again match between KO and Sami Zayn
>Loser gets fired
>Zayn loses
>Mick Foley announces signing the hottest free agent on the market, El Generico

Do you want it?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.