[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Fatass. Anyway, what's going to be Trips's reason?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

Based Fatass.

Anyway, what's going to be Trips's reason?

I can get screwing Roman because he's boring as fuck, but Seth?

Options:
-he did it for Balor and his nxt kids
-he did it for the pedigree
-he got cucked by Seth
-....?
>>
trips will unforunately hog the spotlight and Based Fatass will just be used to build a feud up with him and Seth.

This is what im predicting
>>
>>1709199
>seth let down raw by not beating ambrose for the wwe title so it went to smackdown live
>>
>>1709199
They will never explain it and leave it up to individual fans to impose whatever headcanon they want.

That's the way they are going with WWE now. They don't want 'storylines'; they want 'situations'. They want arenas split 50/50 every match: half cheering one guy; half cheering the other. They want to have chants and crowd interaction and make it feel like a legit sport.

....RIP WWE, though, obvs.
>>
>>1709228
This is the logical, rational reasoning.
So we can only assume it's happening because Triple H is suddenly incredibly mad that Evolution jobbed to the Shield in 2014.
>>
>>1709233
>They want arenas split 50/50 every match: half cheering one guy; half cheering the other.
That would be fine if it worked but most of the time they can't even get the babyface cheered, let alone the heel.
>>
Admit it, you'll be all watching Raw to find out.
Based HHH drawing audience.
>>
>>1709233
>They want arenas split 50/50 every match: half cheering one guy; half cheering the other.

If you think Vince genuinely wants his boys Cena & Reigns to get "mixed" reactions you're delusional.
>>
>>1709244
>HHH
>drawing
>>
>>1709228
Thats lame as fuck. So that will probably be it.
>>
>>1709249

You are literally getting worked and you are angry that people are pointing this out.
>>
>>1709318
>hurr ur worked

Do you honestly think Vince wouldn't change every single boo for Cena & Reigns to cheers if he could?
>>
File: enhanced-16811-1413481808-1.jpg (33KB, 483x588px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-16811-1413481808-1.jpg
33KB, 483x588px
>thinking WWE will ever explain an angle in a way that makes sense
>>
>>1709333
No, because the new era of WWE is to generate a 50/50 split.

They are presenting their programming like a legitimate sport. They want split crowds. They want you to "choose your guy" and the next guy to choose his. Not because they have booked it so you all want the same.

And although it makes business sense - previously only the top 6 or 7 babyfaces would move merchandise, whereas now theoretically EVERYONE can be a money machine - it is actually a terrible idea.
>>
>>1709357
Cool fanfiction bud.

I mean it's complete bullshit you pulled from your anus, but still, cool.
>>
>>1709199

Who cares? It's going to end up being a paul vs steph episode again. Paul has finally shown that he will stop at nothing to improve his appearance to the niche smark fan base by putting over this indy darling fatty. 10 years ago paul would have enjoyed burying him.
>>
>>1709364
Have you not seen their coverage in like, what, the last 2+ years?

It's presented as sports, the commentators are no longer "aligned", they are working a tweener program across all 5 hours of weekly TV.

I am going to call you a mark again, because you think you're smart to what they are booking, but you are blinded by your outdated knowledge. But you will just whine and meme and go "hurr, called me Mark huh?"
>>
>>1709370
>Paul

omg we got an insider here *upboat*
>>
>>1709380
lol wut? With the exception of universally sucking off Cena & Reigns all the commentators are quite clearly face or heel.

>the notion of protagonist vs. antagonist is "outdated"

Call me a mark all you like, you're the one getting worked by lip service to cover up for babyfaces that can't get over.
>>
>>1709381

Go to sleep paul. You never drew a dime and you never will
>>
>>1709392
I don't think you have watched any programming in the last 18 months to 2 years. It's like you are describing WWE from 5-10 years ago.

The commentary buries people randomly, have no delineated alignment; you get multiple events like in OP every month, where the over guys are booked heelish, and the "scripted babyfaces" are the dull and unappealing people.

You should step back from the message and take a look at the medium. Because - like I say - your reading of this media product is incredibly out of date.
>>
WELL-UHHH, YOU SEE SETH
I NEVER LIKED YOU
YOU'RE JUST NOT CUT OUT FOR THIS INDUSTRY-UHHHH
I'M THE GAME, AND I FINISHED A MATCH WITH A TORN FREAKING QUAD
"THE MAN"?
YOU COULDN'T EVEN FINISH A TITLE REIGN WITH A BOO-BOO ON YOUR KNEE-UHHH
>>
>>1709406

Well ill be damned. An actual mark in the (current year) how did you find your way here buddy?
>>
>>1709412
I don't think you actually know what a mark is.

A mark is someone who gets suckered by the "show business" side of the industry.

Now - read our posts. I am telling you that the current product is being scripted so that the "babyfaces" only have 50% support.

You are saying "No, brother. This is a shoot! They are TRYING to TRICK me into liking their heroes, but I am smart to it! They want everyone to like one top guy, but are just so much worse at booking their events than I would be that they are losing half the crowd!!!"

To actually be so incredulous is impressive.
>>
>>1709406
Ah yes, remember all that pro-Reigns commentary from even 5 years ago? Twit.

>and the "scripted babyfaces" are the dull and unappealing people.

See? You're just doing mental gymnastics to justify why Vince can't get his babyfaces over.
>>
>>1709431
>our

He isn't me, dummy.

>letz c u do bettuh

holy crap there is like no bottom to your stupidity
>>
>>1709432
>>1709438
Did any of this make any sense when you wrote it?
>>
>>1709465
It makes sense to people who aren't dumb enough to get worked by YOU GOTTA RESPECT ROMAN REIGNS MAGGLE!
>>
>>1709381
fairly sure insiders call him ''Hunter''

also the rest of you guys are ruining my thread
>>
>>1709473
You're literally reading things that are not there, while writing things that are incoherent. It's not reflecting well on your argument at the moment.

I would suggest you calm down for a bit, get off the internet, and maybe take a look at how WWE is positioning itself - with behind the scenes footage showing "face" and "heels" messing around; guesting on each other's podcasts; "rivalries" instead of "feuds".

They are turning it into a celebrity/sports event. They want every guy on the roster shifting merch, not just the 5 or 6 heroes. They want a split where moms and kids like the ones who have merch aimed at children, and smarks like the veteran indie shitters.

It's not even subtle. It's right there in plain sight. How they book matches is way down the order of importance now, compared to making money.
>>
>>1709431

Nah. PG era marks get worked by the business side. Nobody except actual retards get worked by the show side.

When you accept everything the E and their shills vomit out to you, youre a mark.
>>
>>1709564
>PG era marks get worked by the business side
You're literally agreeing with me then calling me a mark? Is this some exciting new approach?
>>
>>1709568
(If that is not what you meant then fair play. I agree with that 100%)
>>
>>1709568

Good. So we both agree that youre a mark. Hey just for comedy sake, what are your thoughts on the new divas division?
>>
>>1709580
Oh it was an exciting new approach to trolling after all. How disappointing.

As long as you keep thinking you are outsmarting the WWE product manufacturers, you're a mark. OInce you get that they are aiming for 50/50 crowd splits, you'll be on the right track. You'll still be a fair bit behind everyone else, but you won't be an out-and-out mark for the industry any more. All the best.
>>
>>1709598

>wwe shill tries to bants

>c..c..cya later

kek
>>
>>1709598

kek /woo/cuck gets triggered and leaves
>>
>>1709598

Hold up. So if you don't believe everything that the WWE feeds you, that makes you a mark? The length that you redditors will go is astounding.
>>
He betrayed Seth because Seth injured his true son Balor.
>>
>YOU SEE SETH
>YOU WERE THE MAN
>YOU STILL ARE THE MAN SETH
>BUT KO IS BEST FOR BUISNESS
Also Seth killing all of Trips NXT kiddies
>>
It's obviously going to be Hunter vs. Seth.

>Steph picks Mick to be the GM
>Not Hunter
>Seth is Steph's golden boy since before the draft
>Steph and Seth with that hug
>Hunter screwing Seth (essentially Steph) out of the belt, out of spite

Sure, Seth and Hunter will collide, but I think this is really about Hunter and Steph, and her not picking him to be the GM, and him showing that he still runs shit around here.
>>
>>1709796
Fuck, I meant "Hunter vs. Steph" at the top.

brb gaining height, having sex, etc
>>
>>1709199

Kayfabe reason
>Triple H has given up on Seth because he can't be trusted with the title (injury) and failed to beat Ambrose for the Title

Real reason
>They want to turn Seth face
>>
>>1709613
>>1709769
the fact you guys are calling people shills and swallowing stories makes me think you just didn't understand what the other guy said. He was telling you the bookings are a work, and you idiots are trying to tell him that they are just legit terrible at booking, and they are not baiting smarks. Which they obviously are. Come on guy, get real.
>>
>>1710117

>other guy

I can see the shadow of your fedora from here, you're the same mark. The booking is not working, babyfaces get booed, heels get cheered. Creative have lost complete control of the crowd and try to feed you this tweener bullshit to ease you that everything is a-okay. Don't be a mark. But in a way I prefer you over a smark who try to get yourself over every week.
>>
I DID IT FOR THE BALOR
I DID IT FOR THE PEOPLE
>>
>>1711335
get a load of this company shill trying to sell a line

it's a work, bro. it's fucking wrestling. I can't believe you cannot see a work when they are working you. It's like you're in 1986 Kentucky or some shit.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.