[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's a fucking weirdo and he lives and breathes and utterly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: BITW.jpg (69KB, 735x490px) Image search: [Google]
BITW.jpg
69KB, 735x490px
He's a fucking weirdo and he lives and breathes and utterly owns it. Shit that he does that would be ridiculous on other human beings is cool when he does it. It's like watching a living JoJo's Bizarre Adventure character. I know this pose is absurd. I know his little jazz hands stomp is ridiculous, but I'll be damned if I don't fuck with it heavily.

There's other wrestlers I've had this "it can only be you" type feeling about in terms of their antics, but Nakamura might be the height of that shit. That stupid little bend backwards holding the rope thing? Dumb as hell. I love it. The man looks like a fucking treasure goblin but somehow looks charming with his ugly black mouthguard smiles. He just has the charisma and the fearlessness to do this shit that is just ridiculous and own it.
>>
NEVER IN MY LIFE
>>
>>1704605
I think he comes off as a try hard
>>
Congratulations on discovering him. You may not care but he's been top 5 best wrestlers in the world since 2011 and probably was THE best in 20134/14 (I'd say that's AJ now) since another guy already suggested NJPWorld, if you arent into committing that early just for one guy then I'd reccomend searching dailymotion where they have most of his best matches. I recommend vs Ibushi, Okada, Tanahashi, Ishii, and Shibata. All opponents are great in their own right too so that gives you more wrestlers to check out :)
>>
>>1704605
That's just your opinion
>>
>>1704605
>charisma
all he does is spass out like a retard
>>
What do you call these types of charismatic people who are so confident and self-assured that they're just fucking out there and people think they're either batshit crazy or legitimate geniuses? Kendrick is the same way. "The sun is cold;" my fucking dude.
>>
I've only seen one match.. He hasn't cut any promo.. He hasn't said who he is and what he's all about and I'm still addicted. He's only shown actions and god damn i'm convinced it's all he needs. His charisma is second to none. You want entertainment? Nakamura is entertainment. WrestleMania has come and gone.. The amount of times i've re-watched anything from Mania is 0. The amount of times ive re-watched Nakamura's entrance and match with Sami..? I can't even count. I'm completely sold and I still couldn't even tell you why other than to just watch him. There is just no way to explain Nakamura. You just have to watch and see for yourself.
Let me put it this way.. My wife, who knows NOTHING about pro wrestling other than Roman Reigns is hot and John Cena looks like a giant man baby who she see's in movies and often asks me how anyone can "watch this shit." Caught Nakamura's entrance and ended up watching the whole damn match. When the match ended she got up and says, "I don't know why the hell I just watched that entire thing but I couldn't stop watching that guy for some reason, he was just so.. I don't even know?" I'm calling it the "Nakamura Effect"
>>
>>1704652
this
I've been to all kinds of wrestling shows over the years, from local outlaw mudshows all the way up to Wrestlemania.
Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>1704652
>cucked by based big dog
>>
>>1704637
But yet he still has more charisma than most of the locker room
>>
>>1704605
Still has nothing on Funaki.... ;-)
I agree, totally mesmerized by Nakamura, I started watching him when AJ Styles went to Japan and he is awesome Jim Corenette was saying on JR's podcast that he is one of those guys who have a magnetic aura and I have to agree.
... I just hope that its HHH rather than Vince that has control over his character when he makes the step from NXT to WWE in the future.
>>
leddit pls go
>>
>>1704652
begging, pleading for ya to seek vitamin d
>>
The best way ive been able to explain him is using the line from 'Wrestling isn't Wrestling" describing ric flair and replacing him with Nakamura
"He's awesome. Just trust me, he's awesome. Sometimes when you describe something in wrestling, it doesn't sound awesome, but then when you see it-- Ah, fuck it! It's Shinsuke Nakamura! He's awesome!"
>>
Never in my life...
>>
>>1704666
This copypasta describes all the Stockholm syndrome having wwe marks that like this spaz cause they've been conditioned to enjoy shit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.