[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Childhood dream is to main event Wrestlemania >Leaves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: CM Punk KO2.jpg (23KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
CM Punk KO2.jpg
23KB, 400x224px
>Childhood dream is to main event Wrestlemania

>Leaves when he finds out he won't

>Fans backlash against Royal Rumble winner, management forced to change event, would of used Punk but he left

>Punk goes to UFC, constantly injured, has only a few fights in him at most, never be champion

>WWE splits brand, short on talent, if Punk stayed he would headline of the brands

>After he retires would of been considered one of the all time greats

>Instead he may or may not come back to WWE part time after his UFC stint, will only be used to put over new talent and other part timers
>>
>>1704530
>as only a few fights in him at most, never be champion
he will die
thats it
>>
>>1704530
Kek his life is so shit
>>
>>1704530
i unironically feel bad for the guy
>>
WWE fucked up with Punk.
That's clear now more than ever.
Now we are stuck with the shield, consisting of:
Le Injur Man
Le Strong Man
Le Weak Man
Along with Fat Fuck, cruiserweight Muslim, cruiserweight Irish gay, AJ Styles, BMJ who will retire soon, steroids guy, along with everyone else who sucks.
I mean, at least a couple are good.
>>
>>1705736

Literally my exact thoughts

Glad to see another Reddit user
>>
>>1705740
I don't think you know what r/sq likes do you?
They love what's going on right now.
They fucking love Zayn, Ambrose, Owens, Styles, Balor, all these indie guys. Every week is "YAY TRIPS SAVES THE DAY VINCE IS POO POO NEW DAY ROX"

I couldn't disagree with that anymore.
I think some guys are okay but there are no regular draws. Every match is a rematch.
>>
he would die if he stayed
>>
>would of
Fucking kys.
>>
>>1705741

Hey man no need to get angry at me I totally agree

I'm just saying us Reddit guys need to stick together
>>
>>1705749
kek
>>
>>1705736

I think getting so upset about the WM main event was petty but after watching the Evolution of Punk it really is shitty when you compare him to the fucking bores in the WWE main event right now. He had more charisma than the Shield guys combined.
>>
>>1704530
Have sex fatboy, I'm begging ya
>>
If WWE stopped pushing the shield, who would be young enough to come up and try for the main spot next? NXT is either old man indie darlings or green guys who never get a chance due to previously mentioned indie darlings. Who will be the real next BMJ, Randy Orton, etc.
>>
>>1705749
kek
>>
>>1705852

I think Jason Jordan will probably get a megapush at some point. I predicted it the first time I saw him on NXT based purely on his look/amateur background but he's actually good now and he's developing well in a team. He's home grown as well.
>>
ITT: Projections

He actually hates wwe, not because of managment but the constant traveling and lack of free time, now he can go to gym in the morning and have all day by himself, he recently told on fox news interview last thursday that being in ufc is like a vacation, while wwe is like a summer school and he still have nightmares about it when he wake up.
>>
>>1705741
Leddit hates Ambrose now
>>
It's all a work you marks. He wanted to try UFC so WWE let him as he will be more legit when he comes back, the whole fallout/lawsuits is so it's more controversial and shocking when he comes back.
>>
File: 1387697401021.jpg (13KB, 170x215px) Image search: [Google]
1387697401021.jpg
13KB, 170x215px
>>1705871
>fox news
>>
File: Wrestling isn't for niggers.jpg (40KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Wrestling isn't for niggers.jpg
40KB, 642x361px
>>1705865
>I think Jason Jordan will probably get a megapush at some point
>>
>>1705852
>implying you can't have lots of main eventers

Bray & Neville are still pretty young, with Owens, Zayn, Big E & Rusev in the same age bracket as The Shield.
>>
The Shield fucking sucks. They were glorified midcarders in the end. Not main eventers.

Stop pushing those people in the main event scene.
>>
>>1706309
Romanetty is a glorified midcarder.

Seth & Dean could main event any promotion on the planet.
>>
File: 1471828433257.jpg (380KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471828433257.jpg
380KB, 1280x720px
>>1704530
wow. thats pretty sad and honestly true
>>
>>1706312
>Being this wrong

Dean is lazy in the ring and Seth is too dangerous.

The only wrestlers who are legit over is Cena, Lesnar and AJ Styles. Those people need to be the champions at this moment.
>>
>>1706321
>Seth is too dangerous to main event outside of the safest promotion there is

ERRORS
>>
>>1706321
>implying that Owens isn't over

u wot m8
>>
>>1705775
Well, of course it was petty.
Punk would had main evented mania eventually, and even so he had the longest reign in 20 years.
Not even Cena had that.
>>1705852
I think the next BMJ won't be for quite a while. Of the shield, most fans I know like Rollins the most.
Too bad he hurts so many wrestlers.
The biggest issue right now with WWE is their inability to bring up guys quick enough from NXT.
Samoa Joe is ready, Nakamara is ready, quite alot of wrestlers are ready to get a main roster spot. You just have to cut the crap, like they've been doing. Mizdow, Ryback, and Del Rio have done as much as they can do in WWE.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.