[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were the Undertaker's Ministry of Darkness years his jobber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Undertaker MoD.jpg (18KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
Undertaker MoD.jpg
18KB, 500x419px
It seems as though, after rewatching Taker's Ministry of Darkness years, he was a total jobber to Austin. Usually he would get hit with one Stone Cold stunner and be down for the three count, whereas in all other eras of Taker's career he was a solid match for Austin. The one match I can remember him winning against Austin was at Summerslam, I believe, and even then he only won because of interference from the Corporation.

While his Ministry of Darkness era was cool, it seems to me as though he lost a lot more than he won.
>>
he was never that powerful until post 2004
>>
>>1704098
>never that powerful
>literally went a whole year from 1990-early 1992 having not lost a single match
>>
>>1704098
18+
He started off as an unstoppable monster that was near invincible due to the urn's power
>>
>>1704105
>>1704106
But he wasn't the biggest draw
>>
>>1704130
and he wasn't post 2004 either lmao
>>
even Stone Cold could only beat him using a low blow at Summerslam

18+
>>
>>1704130
No one gives a fuck except vince and fat neowooaspies like you
>>
>>1704138
>SEETHING
>>
The fact Austin was able to beat Undertaker clean help put Austin over as the toughest wrestler. Taker rarely lost clean before his Biker gimmick unless it was through supernatural means. The only guy before Austin to beat Taker clean without being supernatural was Hogan
>>
>>1704149
But he lost constantly to Austin. Like, constantly! I got the wrong PPV in the OP post; I was thinking of Over the Edge 1999, but still, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>1704149
Taker is also the only guy in history to break out of Bret's Sharpshooter
>>
>>1704164
Austin was over as much as/more than Hogan was during Hulkamania. Taker still stayed strong despite losing to Austin. I first started watching wrestling as a kid during Taker's debut, he was already established when Austin peaked, the only people who went over him clean before the biker gimmick were Austin and Kane and he still beat them on occassion, though not cleanly over Austin
>>
>>1704149
Austin needed Taker to keep him over, Brett was in WCW, Shawn was injured, and The Rock was still a midcarder. Kane and Taker were the only people strong enough to feud w/Austin, and w/o Taker Kane wouldn't even be strong. They took some random big guy, put a mask on him and said he was Taker's brother and he was instantly strong, thats how strong Undertaker was
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.