[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you say to Philip Jack (Cookie Monster) Brooks if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 214x235px
What would you say to Philip Jack (Cookie Monster) Brooks if you saw him in real life?
>>
Hi Phil! Can I get your autograph so I can sell it on ebay? Also when are you coming back to WWE?
>>
What are your thoughts on being the face of /asp/
>>
>>1701910
i'd get down on all fours with my ass wide open in the air begging & screaming for him to have sex
>>
>>1701966
He said if you meet Phil, not if you get the courage to look in the mirror
>>
>>1701910
Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue.
>>
How does it feel to marry a 12-year-old?
>>
>>1701910

how much will you cry after sending your indian boy back to uttar pradesh when you cant beat mickey and you have to sell everything
>>
>>1701910

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little kid? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Pedo Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Prepubescents, and I have over 300 Gb of CP. I am trained in gorilla buttsex and I'm the top pedo in the entire US continent. You are nothing to me but just another underage asshole. I will lick you the fuck out with tongue action the precision of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, kid. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pedos across the USA (via /b/) and your IP is being traced (I am Anonymoose) so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that will cream the pathetic little thing you call your butthole. You're gonna get buttfucked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can buttsex you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in child molestation, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Pedophilia Front (/b/) and I will use it to its full extent to relentlessly rape your butt, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over your underage titties and you will drown in it. You’re fucked, kiddo.
>>
"Congratulations: you played yourself".
>>
Hi nice to meet you
>>
>>1701910
I wouldn't even give him the attention. We should just let him fade into obscurity.
>>
>>1701910
If it's before the fight, I'd just say "hey man, good luck with your fight!". If it's after the loss, I'll just ignore him.
>>
>>1701910
HEY PHIL
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 512x512px
>>1701970
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 234x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 234x361px
>>1701970
>>
>>1701966
fag
>>
>>1701910
You're just a shit Edge
>>
>>1701910
I would lick his nipples
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.