[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they setting up an angle where Seth cucked Hunter, and that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
Are they setting up an angle where Seth cucked Hunter, and that's the reason he's so upset?
>>
>angle

It's a shoot
>>
I thought this as well, and laughed, then got to thinking. What would be edgier? What would really draw fans back in and bring forth a golden age, better than a cuck angle in todays day in age.

Haitch is brilliant desu. Even if they don't outright name the cuck, the implication is already there. The scene from OPs pic is a huge implication.

I'm personally glad we're getting this cuck angle. Rollins is an absolute pussy monster and this is the most interesting thing happening backstage, he's banging them all.
>>
>>1701643
is that the Connecticut blue blood?
>>
>>1701643

>seth
>listens to emo scene music
>ever cucking anybody

shouldn't this guy be like headlining warped tour instead of rasslin i mean forreal
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7IrUfW4mEg

Seems like it.
>>
>>1701643
"Well,it seems size doesn't matter after all,does it,autistic 7 foot piece of crap..."-The MAN
>>
What is it with you people and cucks?
>>
>>1702678
They like characters they can relate to
>>
>Gaytch
>>
File: 22.gif (2MB, 540x260px) Image search: [Google]
22.gif
2MB, 540x260px
It's been implied Seth and Steph have something goin on, Seth constantly mentions the "great nights" they have together when he speaks and he always hugs her or trys to and Stephanie always rides his dick and keeps givin him a clear path to title matches, I think Seth has literally had 6 title matches since he lost it at MITB to Deans cash in
>>
>>1701643
i tought Dean was fucking Steph.
>>
>>1702716
Only God knows how many people Steph is fucking. Poor Haitch
>>
>>1703446
Just like her daddy
>>
>>1702692
You have to get girlfriends to be a cuck
>>
>>1701643
>Implying Armenian with a 5" is cucking a dude with a dick too big for Chyna

Is it even possible to be this retarded?
>>
>>1701660
They did a cuck angle last year
>>
>>1703680
Steph confirmed HHH has a small dick
>>
File: bitcheslovemrsexyasslottery2.jpg (251KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
bitcheslovemrsexyasslottery2.jpg
251KB, 642x722px
>>1701643
He is Mr. sexy ass lottery for a reason.
>>
File: reneewantstheromand.jpg (184KB, 954x518px) Image search: [Google]
reneewantstheromand.jpg
184KB, 954x518px
>>1702716
Dean barely is getting renne.
>>
>>1703446
Haich will be alright, he's fuckin all the young hoes that are in NXT, why u think Bliss rides his dick so hard on Twitter and IG.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 272x185px
They already did this angle
>>
>>1704020
The ironic thing was the cuck was doing the cucking
>>
>>1701643
God Stephanie has such manly shoulders
>>
>>1704051
HHH likes manly men.
>>
>>1703966
Show me the source, faggot?
>>
>>1701643

I find Seth and Steph to have like a "mother-son" relationship, he's always hugging her and being like "mommy please can I have another title shooooot?" And then Steph's all "Sure you can sweetie" in a disgusting mock-cute voice.

But in a way, this would make the twist where they turn out to be bumpin' even better.

Shall we write the fanfic, /asp/?
>>
>>1704275
An episode of Raw in 2002. If you were 18+ you'd know this
>>
>>1704276
Please, I already got my dick out
>>
File: Good_Booking.png (292KB, 423x317px) Image search: [Google]
Good_Booking.png
292KB, 423x317px
>>1704276
Book it Vince.
>>
Steph was crying after Triple H gave Owens the win
>>
>>1701643
Steph's arms are bigger than a lot of the cruiserweights.
>>
>>1704020
But Steph was just stringing him along like she did Brock and Steiner. She never put out.
>>
>>1704299
Yea, it was when Hiatch was a face for 2 months during his weestlemania feud with Jericho. Hiatch said something akin to even a 747 jet looks small when its flying to the grand canyon
>>
>>1704413
Angle even got a little date-rapey
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.