[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be Triple H >Be paired with the one of the biggest faces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hhh.jpg (137KB, 641x468px) Image search: [Google]
hhh.jpg
137KB, 641x468px
>Be Triple H
>Be paired with the one of the biggest faces of all time who just turned heel, you two are a monster team
>A month later, tear your quad
>Decide to finish the match anyway, including being put in the Walls. Giving your all for the audience, very impressive
>A big babyface comeback is planned, build up promos for months and months about your recovery
>Told you will main event as a face against a heel Austin at the next Mania and win, you're finally going to get a big face push and be loved by everyone
>All of a sudden, the InVasion storyline is a huge flop and Austin turns face. No big deal, you are still promised the main event and as a huge face
>Make your return, huge pop. One of the most memorable returns of all time, you are immediately the most over man in the company.
>Win the rumble, huge pop
>Everything is going great, you're facing a coward heel champion. The audience will definitely be behind you
>All of a sudden, two 45 year olds and a 50 year old man show up. They close every RAW despite you being in the angle for the belt
>The 50 year old man, who is known as a huge asshole backstage is still extremely over with the crowd.
>At Wrestlemania, the 50 year old man completely steals the show and the crowd.
>You come out for the main event, but the crowd is dead from that match. You win the belt, but the reaction doesn't even come close to when you return a month ago
>You're put in a feud with the 50 year old man, and he's clearly the crowd favorite despite you doing everything to please the audience.
>You drop the belt to the 50 year old after just a one month reign
>You turn heel again a few months later, your huge face push was a complete failure with Marks and Smarks alike

Do you think it still hurts him, /asp/? Is this why he's still in the main angles for RAW all these years later?
>>
'yes'
>>
>>1690362
huh?
>>
>>1690393
its the story of HHH's first face push
>>
>>1690435
why tho?
>>
>>1690452
Because he put himself in the main angle for WWE again for no reason other to appeal to smarks, and I wondered if this run still hurts him
>>
The Mania match against Ultimate Warrior is what molded him into the man he is today.
>>
>>1690456
But this is obviously to put over Rollins

Everyone knows HHH is there to eat pins for the newer guys, see WM 32. It didn't work out for Reigns because the guy can't get over, while Rollins is over, he still hasn't made his transition to a baby face
>>
>>1690520
If that's the case it's already off to a horrible start with HHH getting a huge pop for pedigreeing him

I just think it's another way for HHH to insert himself in the spotlight, Owens could have pinned Rollins clean just as easily. Hell, if he pinned Reigns clean I think he would have gotten just as big of a pop
>>
>>1690528
You can't really control what the crowd cheers for, if it was up to WWE Reigns would be super over and HHH and Owens would be getting boo'd
>>
>>1690528
HHH got a pop because he hasn't been on raw or smackdown for quite awhile now and people saw him and got excited.

Hell I bet Alot of that crowd was excited for the rollins face turn and cheered for that.
>>
Poor trippers. All those Mania main events and I can't remember a single one of them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.