[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many dwarfs? It's directly linked to indie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (180KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
180KB, 1600x900px
Why are there so many dwarfs?
It's directly linked to indie fags that can't make it past 6'1 and are generally below that.
I can't take them seriously if the opponent has to look down at them.

Is it because smarks are insecure manlets that boo anyone of decent height?
>>
File: 1471918157925.png (210KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1471918157925.png
210KB, 480x358px
>>1685683
https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/770333426155126784
>>
>>1685674
It's because indie stars tend be normal guys. Most men are 5'10'' or below. WWE specifically searched for big guys for years.
>>
>>1685694
I think rollins is about the only decent indie fag in the ring and on the mic (apart from squeaking like a chicken shit cunt)
Still had record low ratings though.
>>
>>1685690
>damage control
The fact that he tweeted this shows how insecure he really is.
>>
I can't get over that fucking belt, it looks like Owens just brought some candy with him.
>>
>>1685732
Cocky proclamation of victory before the match is the height of insecurity, I agree
>>
>>1685760
At least he didn't win the WWE championship.
Uggo belt for a hideous neckbeard, it's perfect.
>>
>>1685703
He's fucking AWFUL on the mic. One note chump who cannot do anything different than what he does now. Anybody, ANYBODY, can do what he does.
>>
>>1685858
Compared to 99% of other indie shits he's head and shoulders above them. His looks/height are his saving grace,unlike Owens for example who looks like something I scraped off the end of my shoe.
>>
>>1685877
Seth looks generic, Owens looks unique and routinely does stuff you wouldn't think a fat fuck like him would be able to do. Given wrestling is a fucking freak show I'd rather have Owens then a truly grating and talentless create-a-wrestler like Rollins. Owens blows him away on the mic, as he is clearly a lot smarter and quick witted than him, as well.
>>
>>1685884
Tbh he stands out in wrestling because of the crossfit body and Armenian looks.

A blend of agile body and good height.
>>
>>1685901
He's just a generic in-shape dude with a horse face and giraffe neck. He has very little charisma and he's a pretty shit heel. Owens' body language blows Seth's out of the water, who just seems to scramble from spot to spot. But that just speaks to how much smarter KO is.
>>
>>1685884
Also I wasn't doubting Owens on the mic, cocky has always been a staple in wrestling.

He looks like a McDonald's regular though that anyone would mock, so it's hard to take him seriously as a top wrestler that looks powerful. The fact that he is powerful comes across as a facade because he doesn't look powerful.

Rusev is a different story for example, bear mode is always intimidating as a wrestler.
>>
>>1685918
Rollins doesn't look powerful, Dean doesn't look powerful, D Bry doesn't look powerful. Rusev is based as fuck and I love him dearly.
>>
>>1685923
Rollins looks pretty powerful.
He's fucking big since returning.
>>
>>1685923
He's ripped with decent size, he's no 2002 haitch but does look powerful to me.

The only time someone with that body doesn't look powerful is when they struggle to perform a move and it leaves a lasting image in your head. Like Chris masters attempting an overhead press, that shit is still in my head.
>>
File: Owen-Hart-NEW-600x250.png (212KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
Owen-Hart-NEW-600x250.png
212KB, 600x250px
>>1685674
> mfw i used to love takin the piss out of manlet wrestlers but cucter has buried that into the ground deeper than connor le musher-roomfood
>>
>>1685950
/fit/ buried it deep into the ground.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.