[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people all of a sudden think booing heels means you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 57683556.jpg (186KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
57683556.jpg
186KB, 500x557px
Why do people all of a sudden think booing heels means you don't like them? They're literally doing their job. Booing a heel is not the same as booing a face. If you like the heel, the appropriate reaction is to boo. If you don't like them, the proper reaction is no reaction. There's no point in writing something people constantly ignore.

I'm happy for Owens too. I wanted him to win more than anyone else in the match. But if I had been at the show (which I would've been had I not had to work late), I would've booed, especially with Triple H helping him.

I might've chanted "you deserve it" once the show is off air, but wrestling fans are ruining the fun of wrestling by not participating in kayfabe.

The face vs heel dynamic is based off the classic literary theme of good vs evil, which is very much still a thing and should be respected.
>>
Championship has never been about 'just dessert' directly .

Man who is truest Sex Warrior , he desserts the Champiounship the most .

Kavan Owen is not Sex Warrior... he is obese Untouchable .
>>
You deserve it chants are the worst thing to happen to Wrestling. EVER!
>>
>>1684225
The "This is awesome" chant is worse, it cornies up a decent to good match instantly
>>
>>1684195
whats this kavan owens shit
a few weeks ago asp was saying based fat ass at everything owens
>>
>>1684225
Memext has really turned wwe into sjw shithole
>>
File: crowd control.jpg (77KB, 592x459px) Image search: [Google]
crowd control.jpg
77KB, 592x459px
>>1684195
My friend, I think you will need to find your true Champion Sex Warrior on Sony Six. The channel has a similar name so it is easy to remember.
>>
Because smarks have ruined pro-wrestling and are tap-dancing on its rapidly-decomposing corpse. It's simple. You cheer for the good guys and boo the bad guys. Suspend your disbelief, get lost in the illusion, and let the wrestlers do their jobs. But smarks? No, smarks are above that! If they behaved like good fans like everyone else, no one would know they were SMART and knew things like Triple H's first name really being Paul! (Only us insiders will get this ;) le xDDD)

They cheer for whoever their smug, autistic internet community has decided to be the flavor-of-the-month meme wrestler who "deserves it" at the expense of the entire show, all the while being dead silent when that wrestler actually appears on screen. They're all a bunch of cancerous faggots and pandering to them is killing wrestling. It's like going to the movies with a friend desperate to show off his recently-acquired Intro to Film 101 knowledge who then proceeds to talk loudly for the whole duration of the film about the difference between J-cuts and L-cuts while obnoxiously pointing out various little mistakes and giggling instead of shutting the fuck up and enjoying the movie like everyone else. And you tell him to shut the fuck up and he tells you it's just a work and keeps doing it until eventually there's no one left in the theatre but him so he plays shadow puppets in the protectionist's booth while singing the movie's soundtrack to himself and chanting "I am awesome!"

Cancer.
>>
>>1684821
5-star post
>>
>>1684175
Smark logic has killed wrestling.
>>
If the heels are getting cheered then that just underlines how much of a failure all of the faces are being.
>>
>>1684821
100% true. I'm digging that WWE's been throwing some shit back at them recently. Sitting watching it at home it gets so annoying when these fucks start chanting over promos or dialogue events. It sucks they can't just shit up and enjoy the show, or go somewhere else that's delivering what they want.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.