[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NEVER FORGET THE SIX MILLION PUBIC HAIRS REQUIRED FOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: hairtransplant.jpg (215KB, 1062x992px) Image search: [Google]
hairtransplant.jpg
215KB, 1062x992px
>NEVER FORGET THE SIX MILLION PUBIC HAIRS REQUIRED FOR HER HAIR TRANSPLANT
>>
>Injures herself being an idiot and doing stupid shit in matches
>CHARLOTTE HOW DARE YOU TRY TO INJURE ME IN A WRESTLING MATCH

I know it was written for her but Sasha's such a shitty face right now.
>>
Seriously. WTF IS GOIN ON THERE?
>>
File: Legit Boss.jpg (20KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
Legit Boss.jpg
20KB, 280x390px
>>
>>1686205
>Blames her loss on Charlotte always having her father or Dana to help her
>Charlotte didnt have either of them at Summerslam when she beat her

what did she mean by that
>>
Seriously no joke, what the fuck is wrong with her hair? Is she legit balding?
>>
>>1686205
>tries to crush Bayley's hand at Takeover to injure her
>HOW DARE YOU TRY TO INJURE ME CHARLOTTE. THIS IS DISGUSTING AND I'M ALMOST IN DISBELIEF THAT ANYONE WOULD DO THIS
>>
>>1686270
she's black
>>
>>1686276
This
>>
>>1686259
Top kek
>>
>>1686267

>When Charlotte immediately said that and Cole had to shut up because he had no comeback

Charlotte's pretty based.
>>
File: M9hF2kA.jpg (534KB, 2136x3216px) Image search: [Google]
M9hF2kA.jpg
534KB, 2136x3216px
>Sasha Banks might just be the best wrestler overall in WWE.
>>
>>1686394
> charmutt writes her own shit
Lol what a mark
>>
>>1686416

>They scripted a face to say a stupid insult then a heel to completely shut it down and point out their stupidity

There's no way that wasn't improv.
>>
>>1686421
Keep going mark
>>
>>1686270
It's a wig that she doesn't know how to wear because she always just wore her own hair before she got to the main roster. Her actual hair is pulled back tight and possibly braided.
>>
File: sam-niggerdeath-hyde.jpg (99KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sam-niggerdeath-hyde.jpg
99KB, 1366x768px
>>1684083

A question:

>Would she even be employed if it wasn't for WWE smelling money in the Snoop Dogg connection?

P.s.

Sasha is a black/jew half-breed. She's like a female that-guy-from-adult-swim-with-that-show. Can't remember his name, but I got a pic.
>>
>>1686470
Eric Andre
>>
>>1686470
Yes. Snoop has no influence whatsoever
>>
File: white-peace.jpg (155KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
white-peace.jpg
155KB, 1366x768px
>>1686474

Thank you. Love that show. kek'd up when he took the piss out of PUA's this week too.
>>
I can't wait for a moment when Nia Jax squash and bury Sasha.
>>
File: sashabotch.jpg (183KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sashabotch.jpg
183KB, 500x500px
>>1686267
botch promo
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.