[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can actually pinpoint the moment he realises Big Cass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: notquitethebiggestdog.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
notquitethebiggestdog.png
1MB, 1366x768px
You can actually pinpoint the moment he realises Big Cass is taking his spot.
>>
>>1684062
That spot shouldn't have been for him in the first place
>>
>>1684062
Big Cass is one of the few people on the roster that sits at well-below average to utter shit in every regard.
I'd rather he take nobody's spot and just leave.
>>
Based Big Dog working the smarks
>>
>>1684124
He actually did more than Reigns this match who did the fucking superman punch like 5 times spear and uppercuts the whole match.

Cass actually tried some power moves.
>>
>>1684137
Too bad he looks like a giraffe
>>
>>1684137
desu I'd have to go back and watch because when he started hitting his offense I switched off because it's shit.
Though Roman had like a legit 5 minute period in which he just spammed his special bar like a haxing cunt, so I doubt he did more work.
>>
>>1684124
Cass is basically what Roman was 3 years ago. The guy is green as fuck, but fans love him. The question is how will wwe fuck his push up like Roman? They will just shove him down fans throats for the next 2 years non stop, until early everyone turns on him.
>>
>>1684171
Fans love the tag team
>>
>>1684171
Even Roman 3 years ago was better than Cass.
The guy's frame works against him, and he's an ugly skinnyfat to boot.
Tag Team freakshow act.
>>
>>1684180
Yeah he needs to go on a cycle already
>>
>>1684173
Fans loved The Shield.
That is why when they split, Roman kept all the shield shit and Dean and Seth didn't. Vince wanted fans to love Roman.
>>
File: 1472193840920.jpg (25KB, 335x352px) Image search: [Google]
1472193840920.jpg
25KB, 335x352px
>>1684180
>someone is better than someone because he has a better body

???

Guess Lex Luger was better than HBK or The Rock or Hogan
>>
>>1684198
Can you imagine if Cass tried to stutter through Enzo's promos in his big tard-giant monotine whilst wearing silly leopard-skin pants? Whilst Enzo took on an entirely different character in the midcard?
That'd kinda be equivalent treatment.
>>
>>1684201
>HBK or The Rock or Hogan

holy fuck you fucking poo in loo pajeet
>>
>>1684201
I didn't say that, but appearance still plays a factor in the WWE, obviously.
Him having such a terrible body AND being bereft of talent isn't a particularly good sign.
>>
>>1684202
Don't joke, this could actually happen.
>>
>>1684211
He did better than Roman tho.
>>
>>1684222
As arguable as that is, is using Roman Reigns as your base-line for what is deserving of a push wise, anyway?
>>
Actually Roman looked quite chilled out there. He wasn't getting stressed with boos or worried about people outshining him, he just played his role as the powerhouse really well. I don't think he has a problem at all with putting over Cass.
>>
>>1684234
You can see that ko is good friends with Roman he kept talking to him off camera like they were friends and Roman was smiling and talking to ko
>>
File: ONE (1) SPEAR.jpg (832KB, 1575x2339px) Image search: [Google]
ONE (1) SPEAR.jpg
832KB, 1575x2339px
>>
>>1684234
>he just played his role as the powerhouse

If he is a powerhouse then Seth is a Lucha libre wrestler.
>>
>>1684350
Seth works a shoot-style.
>>
>>1684124

(You) are objectively wrong. Big Cass da man.
>>
>>1684742
Hello tall Rato
>>
>>1684124
At least Big Cass does more moves than uppercuts, spears and Superman punches.

Also Cass can actually sell a move (as unrealistic and difficult as it is for a 7 footer to look hurt by someone way smaller than them) whereas Roman doesn't even react when he gets punched in the face.
>>
>>1684248
Why didn't they girl up his name, call him Romania Reigns
>>
>>1684766
Yeah, he does boots, slams and elbows. Which somehow look worse.

>Also Cass can actually sell a move

HA
>>
>>1684766
>Also Cass can actually sell a move

So, you straight up didn't watch him? Because he can't sell for shit.
The Roman hate-bandwagon is lovely and all, but however shit he is, lets not pretend he's on fucking Cass's level of terrible, Jesus.
>>
>>1684766
No Cass really doesn't. He did last night
Body slam
Punch
Empire elbow
and like 6 big boots

That was basically all he did. Roman didn't do much more, but let's not pretend that Cass has a huge moveset either.
>>
>>1684770
>Romania
kek,thats a country
>>
>>1684780
>>1684787
>>1684794
samero fagero
>>
>>1684803
No.
>>
>>1684770

Romina Reigns
>>
I like how Cass got more promo time in this segment than Reigns.

Because Ramen sucks THAT fucking much
>>
Based Biggest Dog working the FedoRamen
>>
>>1684933
Cass is just as bad. They should've left it to KO and Rollins. He brought them both down.
From one look-shitter to another.
>>
>is taking his spot.

Come back when Cass has 3 WWE titles and has put over 4 star matches in every PPV

There is no and zero reason for him or Seth to be champ now, even Cena and Orton had their off months
>>
>>1684933
It was the only right thing to do.
Ramen can't talk. He can't even deliver scripted lines.
The whole show was good because Roman didn't talk.
>>
>>1684062
kek so I'm not the only one who noticed it
they should just slap the BROKEN gimmick on Ramen
>>
>>1685318
>The whole show was good

RAM fucking sucked.
>>
>>1685323
It was the first show since the beginning of the year that did not suck at all.

The early promo was ridiculously good.
The crowd was into it.
The mid card was good.
The main event was good.

The ending was unpredictable.

>bohoho I want to go back to Ramen squashing the entire roster

nope.jpg
>>
>>1685333
>implying I want Roman to squash the roster or even mentioned that at all
>that three-hour mismanaged shit-show
>"good"

Raise your standards.
>>
>>1685336
what exactly you didn't like then?
>>
>>1685336
>Raise your standards.
fuck off smackcuck
>>
>>1685407
>Rawtist absolutely boiling with rage
>>
>>1685333
The tag team match was trash garbage. The New Day have legitimately ruined that entire division. The matches mean nothing now, and rather then them looking strong as champs they've just made everyone else look weak.
>>
>>1685440
it's only 5 more months until they pass the Demolition record
>>
File: 1462560754983.jpg (77KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1462560754983.jpg
77KB, 690x460px
>>1684062
Big Cass gotta be a meme, I cringe everytime he picks the mic and does that mean face.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.